Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

League of Legends

+23
crystian88
praa
AtomSmasher
Kyon
Syn
valentin
Crystalis
Ray66
Raoul
DianeSimmons
Dumy
Poseidon
Eva
Synomi
Ike
Saber
pedrin
Lobotron
Tonix
HighD
Cucala
Scialone
Sride
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76League of Legends - Page 4 Empty Re: League of Legends Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:25 pm

Woody

Woody

they just don't want crys to enter ;P

77League of Legends - Page 4 Empty Re: League of Legends Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:45 pm

crystian88

crystian88

today they wanted me u.u only 20 minutes!

78League of Legends - Page 4 Empty Re: League of Legends Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:55 pm

Raoul

Raoul

What's ur name there, guys? (Milinda, Mioxy and Crystian88)

79League of Legends - Page 4 Empty Re: League of Legends Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:03 pm

crystian88

crystian88

crystian88, but i'm still a level 3

80League of Legends - Page 4 Empty Re: League of Legends Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:35 pm

Milinda

My nick: Hot Megan Fox

First impressions: Great game, had some awesome matches with Mio today Smile

PS: Mio's name is still Mioxy. We've been playing only against bots for now, me as supporter, Mio as damager and it has worked out pretty well (btw, Mio is incredible, only 3 days of play and he does 20-40 champion kills a game. Even against bots, I think it's quite impressive)

81League of Legends - Page 4 Empty Re: League of Legends Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:29 am

crystian88

crystian88

Any suggestion about starter champions? I tried some of them and I liked especially Orianna and Miss Fortune.
What are your favuorite Champions?

82League of Legends - Page 4 Empty Re: League of Legends Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:13 pm

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

i dont think that there is a specific starter champ..
some enjoy being tank, some just wanna put out some dmg and some enjoy jungle... try out and find out with what u are having the most fun.
i think at the beginning its easier playing ranged champs.

im playing akali mostly

83League of Legends - Page 4 Empty Re: League of Legends Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:45 am

Raoul

Raoul

What the f%#k? La gente esta muy loca!

affraid 3 hours in loginqueue affraid

Btw, guys..yesterday, today and tomorrow is DreamHack tournament 2011, the winner team is considered the best team from League of Legends season 1 and they get 100.000$. Here's the link if u wanna see the program of tournament, the results of previous matches or even live matches. >>BOOM<<

84League of Legends - Page 4 Empty Re: League of Legends Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:01 am

Kyon

Kyon
Admin

This is just awful, I'm currently reading the EU forums, and they rage about the queue, the waiting time gets even higher.

85League of Legends - Page 4 Empty Re: League of Legends Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:02 pm

Woody

Woody

i watched the vids below the link raoul posted

srsly i rly don't get anything...
it's very confusing and messed up ö.ö

i see that a kill gives a point.
but do the champs revive after they got killed?
do you win after a time is up? or you reached a given amount of kills?

which team do you think will win?
and why?

86League of Legends - Page 4 Empty Re: League of Legends Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:47 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Mmm..I forget to give my answer for Crys, about a starter champion. U could try to play Sona, great healer, nice support and a very easy champion, even the game says this. I think a nice champ for ur start could be Dr.Mundo, not a hard champ. Nice ulti, u can die on it very hard. The hero which I played when I was new in LoL was Fiddlesticks, there I learnt the most of LoL tricks, u could try it, it's an op hero, but not an easy one.

Nah, Woody! The kills don't win the game, but the kills make u stronger and give u most chances to win the match. U must destroy the opponent's towers, inhibitors, and then their nexus. The rules are pretty easy, there are 3 lanes - Top,Mid and Bot. If u didn't destroy the first Bot tower u can't atack the second tower, etc same with the rest.

About the tournament? Well, in the first day Fnatic was on 3rd place in group A but I bet that they will win the tournament. In fact, they were only on the 3rd position because their main player xPeke wasn't in Sweden to play the matches, he had some problems with the travel. So they had to play with a Sweden guy, found there yesterday. xD

League of Legends - Page 4 Groupasigroupb

Today the quarter-finals(how wierd, but were only 2 quarter-finals) were played and aAa + Fnatic won and qualified in Semi-finals. The other two places there were already gained by EG and TSM(winner of groups). So the semi-finals are: TSM - aAa and EG - Fnatic. The ranking is now:

5. CLG
6. gamed!d
7. Xan
8. Team Pacific

League of Legends - Page 4 Tabloul

87League of Legends - Page 4 Empty Re: League of Legends Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:10 pm

crystian88

crystian88

Andrei Şi Atât wrote:Mmm..I forget to give my answer for Crys, about a starter champion. U could try to play Sona, great healer, nice support and a very easy champion, even the game says this. I think a nice champ for ur start could be Dr.Mundo, not a hard champ. Nice ulti, u can die on it very hard. The hero which I played when I was new in LoL was Fiddlesticks, there I learnt the most of LoL tricks, u could try it, it's an op hero, but not an easy one.

Ty for the suggestions. When my loginqueue will finish I'll try these chars =D
Yesterday I improved my MissFortune's gameplay. I really like her bullet's rain *-*, and my scores are changing from 1/10/2 to -> 4/3/4 and similar xD

88League of Legends - Page 4 Empty Re: League of Legends Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:02 pm

Woody

Woody

i watched todays fight from fnatic against eg.
i think i understand the game now rly good, but
why is the amount of gold important?
what difference makes 1k gold in a duel?

xpeke played an amzing first match
while sheishou dominated the 2nd round =D

89League of Legends - Page 4 Empty Re: League of Legends Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:22 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Yep, in 30 minutes is the final. My favorite team, Fnatic plays against Dumy's favorite team, aAa. Two European teams. Yes xPeke rocked in the first match but in the first match all the team rocked, they had 18-1. Btw he's Shushei, not sheishou.

What difference makes 1k gold in a duel? If u have gold u can buy items, if you have better items u have more chances to win the fight. But 1k isn't that much.

League of Legends - Page 4 Inaintedefinala

90League of Legends - Page 4 Empty Re: League of Legends Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:04 am

Woody

Woody

i go sleep and watch it tomorrow
i rly like the fat monsters shushei took,
but i prefer the ghosts that xpeke plays.
if i start i want a ghost too! xD
btw amazing gameplay in the semifinal from fnatic

91League of Legends - Page 4 Empty Re: League of Legends Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:34 am

Woody

Woody

i have a question
why did fnatic win? the score was 1-1 and aAa hade ven a kill more im summary ö.ö
or was it decided in a third match that i didn't see right now?

92League of Legends - Page 4 Empty Re: League of Legends Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:07 am

Dumy

No,DreamHack's rules.

Cause Fnatic MSI won Upper Bracket they started with 1-0 the final.

93League of Legends - Page 4 Empty Re: League of Legends Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:05 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Anyway Fnatic vs aAa was played 5 times at DreamHack. First time in Group A aAa won but Fnatic had not xPeke. Then in the Final of Upper Bracket Fnatic won 2-0 against aAa. At the end in the Grand Final was 1-1, so the general score for their matches is 3-2 for Fnatic. xD

The first match in the Grand Final was won by aAa because they surprised Fnatic with their picks, Jarvan/Anivia/Irelia (even xPeke admited they were surprised) but for the second game they prepared the picks better and they won, not that hard. I think kujaa was aAawesome, the support from aAa, really great support.

League of Legends - Page 4 15rxdzd

..and kujaa again, just saw this at HighD signature in LoL forum. xDD

94League of Legends - Page 4 Empty Re: League of Legends Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:32 pm

Woody

Woody

i started today
i love warwick and i got my first 9-3-5 score in a 5-5 game =D
how can i get new champs? with lvl up my stage?

95League of Legends - Page 4 Empty Re: League of Legends Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:38 pm

Kyon

Kyon
Admin

GG Eve nerf. You automatically get influence points if you play matches, you can spend your influence points in runes (which you obviously shouldn't before you reach level 20), or in champs.

96League of Legends - Page 4 Empty Re: League of Legends Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:41 pm

Woody

Woody

if i prefer damager like warwick, which champs do you propse for me?
alistar?

add me ig
my name is wóòdy

97League of Legends - Page 4 Empty Re: League of Legends Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:48 pm

Kyon

Kyon
Admin

You will notice that Warwick is often played as a jungler, but this time comes once you get how a team is builden properly.

Ability power Alistar can pull of tons of damage with Lich Bane (Fluch des Liches), furthermore, you must land a devastating combo with your E(?) and Q.

However, ranged champions are pretty easy to play for beginners.

Here are some guides for those who don't know what CC, gank etc. means: you'z be clicking dis

FAQ: you'z be clicking this if your brain be smart

98League of Legends - Page 4 Empty Re: League of Legends Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:43 pm

Woody

Woody

yeye i know what a jungler does =D
what kind of type do you pick for killing the opponents?
i don't want a healer at all ;P

99League of Legends - Page 4 Empty Re: League of Legends Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:49 pm

Kyon

Kyon
Admin

Me? I go straight for the burst. I prefer AP champions, such as an AP Twisted Fate and Kennen, can't handle AD champs.

100League of Legends - Page 4 Empty Re: League of Legends Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:17 pm

Woody

Woody

i have a new favourite
anivia waaaah <3
but nunu is also coooowl

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum