Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

League of Legends

+23
crystian88
praa
AtomSmasher
Kyon
Syn
valentin
Crystalis
Ray66
Raoul
DianeSimmons
Dumy
Poseidon
Eva
Synomi
Ike
Saber
pedrin
Lobotron
Tonix
HighD
Cucala
Scialone
Sride
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51League of Legends - Page 3 Empty Re: League of Legends Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:55 am

Crystalis

Yeah I know ^^ but I noticed in this thread people aren't all lvl 30 Razz maybe it's cause of my elo or a bug Very Happy

52League of Legends - Page 3 Empty Re: League of Legends Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:14 am

Raoul

Raoul

HighD wrote:? o_O After u left we played ranked, lol.

Yes, nice matches xD even nicer because we won. Yes, I've a lack of modesty..4/1 in ranked 5v5 premade..+1300 ELO rly must celebrate this :D

53League of Legends - Page 3 Empty Re: League of Legends Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:23 am

Crystalis

haha grats. My teams were so bad and i dropped to 1300 too =D

54League of Legends - Page 3 Empty Re: League of Legends Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:41 pm

Ray66

Ray66

Sry but for me this game is boring xD.

55League of Legends - Page 3 Empty Re: League of Legends Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:51 am

Raoul

Raoul

lol!

56League of Legends - Page 3 Empty Re: League of Legends Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:19 am

Crystalis

check my urgot penta and quad's xd
https://www.youtube.com/user/MapleJumpQuest?feature=mhum

57League of Legends - Page 3 Empty Re: League of Legends Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:34 am

Syn

Almost got a shaco penta yesterday ): damn Ashe got away! BTW I hope you guys use LOL replay to record every game. Share your experience without ur pc lagging!

58League of Legends - Page 3 Empty Re: League of Legends Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:44 am

Raoul

Raoul

Syn wrote:Almost got a shaco penta yesterday ): damn Ashe got away! BTW I hope you guys use LOL replay to record every game. Share your experience without ur pc lagging!

It isn't my video, Dumy found it on youtube. Can u explain me how can I do to record LoL match? (without hypercam)

59League of Legends - Page 3 Empty Re: League of Legends Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:55 am

Kyon

Kyon
Admin

He recorded it with LoL Replay.

60League of Legends - Page 3 Empty Re: League of Legends Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:07 am

Crystalis

Fraps too

61League of Legends - Page 3 Empty Re: League of Legends Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:02 pm

Syn

Kyon wrote:He recorded it with LoL Replay.

Kyon is the man, this basically records every match automatically, it starts with windows so you never forget to turn it on ;D.

62League of Legends - Page 3 Empty Re: League of Legends Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:19 pm

AtomSmasher

I always use LolReplay, pretty easy and completely free of lag or PC freezze (I have bad PC, btw)

HighD wrote:
At the moment we try to improve Faroudja, he is our black sheep, our problem child. He's not really open for tips and well, if I said Safe is the best so far I have to mention the worst too: Faroudja xD

^ 22 Nov. 2010!!!!! It fits to current days with the addition of spanish spam in clubchat.

63League of Legends - Page 3 Empty Re: League of Legends Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:23 pm

Syn

Oh Atom, I'm sure you will get your elo back up very soon! Yesterday's match was really boring and frustrating at the end. We had it but the Rammus got too feeded :<

64League of Legends - Page 3 Empty Re: League of Legends Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:48 pm

Sride

Sride

For all the league of legends players;
lastblood.forumsv.net , register!

65League of Legends - Page 3 Empty Re: League of Legends Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:15 pm

Tonix

Tonix

Erik Very Happy
Miss you, sensei !!

66League of Legends - Page 3 Empty Re: League of Legends Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:06 pm

praa

praa

Im downloading the game.. is difficult to play??, i see some vids in youtube and looks cool, is the club Essence in LoL too?, some tutorials for newbs ^^?

67League of Legends - Page 3 Empty Re: League of Legends Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:14 pm

Raoul

Raoul

There our club is called Last Blood, we're a lot of guys from FT and we've just started to recruit from LoL too.

Here is our forum -> lastblood.forumsv.net We wait you there, just connect to Last Blood chat. Any tips? Hm..I don't know, did u ever play DotA? It could help you a lot if yes, it's almost same, with better configuration.

68League of Legends - Page 3 Empty Re: League of Legends Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:17 pm

praa

praa

Yeah a little, as i see is the same gameplay more or less right?

69League of Legends - Page 3 Empty Re: League of Legends Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:22 pm

Raoul

Raoul

is the same gameplay more or less

70League of Legends - Page 3 Empty Re: League of Legends Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:51 pm

Kyon

Kyon
Admin

I think you can learn a lot from livestreams, top players like jiji stream on own3d.tv.

71League of Legends - Page 3 Empty Re: League of Legends Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:54 pm

praa

praa

Ok thanks guys, ingame im Praagmatik

72League of Legends - Page 3 Empty Re: League of Legends Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:05 pm

crystian88

crystian88

considering that I'm newbie, it's normal a "login queue" of about 3 hours? o.o

73League of Legends - Page 3 Empty Re: League of Legends Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:16 pm

Woody

Woody

lolz you started too ?

well well
i think 3 hours is just fine for you to wait (maybe find a hobby)
;P

74League of Legends - Page 3 Empty Re: League of Legends Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:20 pm

crystian88

crystian88

I downloaded LoL about 1 year ago, when Thomas asked me during Effect time, but I was so busy with study that I forgot this game. I just watched the tutorial and maybe I played a game; now I'm curious again but not so much curious to wait 3 hours for a log in xD

75League of Legends - Page 3 Empty Re: League of Legends Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:57 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Usually u must wait 3 seconds to connect, now Riot has some problems, I'm also pissed off because I can't connect. ^_^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum