Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

League of Legends

+23
crystian88
praa
AtomSmasher
Kyon
Syn
valentin
Crystalis
Ray66
Raoul
DianeSimmons
Dumy
Poseidon
Eva
Synomi
Ike
Saber
pedrin
Lobotron
Tonix
HighD
Cucala
Scialone
Sride
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101League of Legends - Page 5 Empty Re: League of Legends Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:15 pm

Woody

Woody

wah ey
today i got kicked out while waiting in a room,
next i wanted to log in -> 30min log in queue
and on top after 30min a popup appeared ->
"Der Server ist ausgelastet, versuch es später noch einmal"...
for such a great community they should rly hurry and find a solution...

102League of Legends - Page 5 Empty Re: League of Legends Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:24 pm

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

same here^^
soypaleta invited me, after i accepted i disced and now i cant reenter -_-

103League of Legends - Page 5 Empty Re: League of Legends Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:47 pm

b00n4eve®

b00n4eve®

haha LOL freaks!!!
THATS THE REASON WHY ft IS SO EMPTY geek

104League of Legends - Page 5 Empty Re: League of Legends Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:30 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Well, FT will never have this kind of problem, because FT will never have 100.000 players connected at the same time.

Just check the rankings in LoL, 140.676 players in ranking, and to be in ranking u must be level 30 and u must have +1250 ELO, not that easy. Just imagine how many new players are joining the game nowadays, most probably more than the ranked ones. In fact, in FT is the same, the noobs are more than the decent ones. In addition, LoL is still adding champions, 78 now, when I joined the game(in December 2010) they weren't more than 60 heroes.

Last edited by Andrei Şi Atât on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

105League of Legends - Page 5 Empty Re: League of Legends Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Saber

Saber

Andrei Şi Atât wrote:Well, FT will never have this kind of problem, because FT will never have 100.000 players connected at the same time.

xD +1

when I got pissed off cuz I get kicked .. I play on us server.. there I dont have any kind of lags .. nd no log-in queue !!!!!

What a Face

106League of Legends - Page 5 Empty Re: League of Legends Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:34 am

Woody

Woody

how can you connect to the us server?

107League of Legends - Page 5 Empty Re: League of Legends Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:43 am

Kyon

Kyon
Admin

I think it's C: > Riot Games > League of Legends > RADS > system > Open launcher with your notepad, change the eu to us.

108League of Legends - Page 5 Empty Re: League of Legends Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:41 am

Saber

Saber

Just search on google for a lol starter ! If there is any1 with an teemo pic take that Razz!

109League of Legends - Page 5 Empty Re: League of Legends Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:45 pm

Woody

Woody

these guys rocked. morgana was lvl 18 and the rest lvl 9 =D

110League of Legends - Page 5 Empty Re: League of Legends Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:55 pm

Woody

Woody

very nice tut
i'm gonna try this out =D

111League of Legends - Page 5 Empty Re: League of Legends Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:42 pm

Woody

Woody

very often if i try to log in there stands
that the servers are busy and i can't log in..
because of that i get a lot of dc's after a game too..
can i do sth to play either ways?

btw i tried to switch to the us chanel
but it didn't find the serv..

112League of Legends - Page 5 Empty Re: League of Legends Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:16 pm

Raoul

Raoul

New servers for European League of Legends.

http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws.com/images/eu2/eu2-map.jpg

113League of Legends - Page 5 Empty Re: League of Legends Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:31 am

HighD

HighD

Whaaaat Chris started to play LoL? I remember the day when I told you to give it a try, "no no not my game", bla bla >_> Nice nice. Same with the other dudes, join the Last Blood forum and keep improving ingame. We have an ingame channel, similar to a clubchat. "Last Blood". We are often around 15 or 20 people, the problem is the nowaday's situation with the servers...

114League of Legends - Page 5 Empty Re: League of Legends Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:23 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Woody wrote:=D you're a graet initiator raoul
i'm sure you play xin or sth like this ;P

No, dude, I'm not playing Xin. My favorite role is the support, tho I must learn other roles to go higher in ELO.

This is my favorite champ. She is cute, isn't she? ;x

115League of Legends - Page 5 Empty Re: League of Legends Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:47 pm

Woody

Woody

nc vid nice sound
my fav is morgana <3 i rly rock with her ;p

116League of Legends - Page 5 Empty Re: League of Legends Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:47 am

Soulja

Hmm ive been trying to get this game to work, i have it from pvp.net, have the game installed everything worked fine, the problem is the damn client won't start the update, so it can't be updated, ive been trying to de-install, and install again, but in vain, i have tried to search for solutions, but nothing found, i do not wan't to download and patch the game manually, (too lazy xD)

The problem is when i tested the game in beta, it all worked fine and was ok, but now when i wanna try it when it's been released for maybe 2 years now ? Well too damn gay i just wanted to see some of u guys in the game surprised Very Happy i guess that surprise had to be in this forum ey ? ;o

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum