Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

League of Legends

+23
crystian88
praa
AtomSmasher
Kyon
Syn
valentin
Crystalis
Ray66
Raoul
DianeSimmons
Dumy
Poseidon
Eva
Synomi
Ike
Saber
pedrin
Lobotron
Tonix
HighD
Cucala
Scialone
Sride
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26League of Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: League of Legends Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:13 pm

HighD

HighD

Haven't seen ur post before.

For Thomas : i ask u, cuz u use Rammus.. sometimes, i use my q+w+q vs rammus.. and i dont make damage in early game.. maybe is a bug.. or the Rammus have infiniti armor??

Last days I played against several Zileans. With Rammus I can skill the W-spell. It gives me more armor and mr. If I'm not wrong at level 2 I could have already +100 armor and mr with the W-shield. It's a pretty awesome spell for tanks. In either way I really "felt" the dmg of Zileans bombs, it reduced me like - 125 hp if I didn't wear the shield.

So, remember.. with runes Rammus can easily have 40 - 50 armor and 50 mr from the start! With more than 600 hp. If u skill the W-spell it gives u (depends on the lvl of W) + armor and mr. If u consider it gives u + 100 at lvl 2 (if u skilled W 2 times) u have 150 armor and 150 mr for 8 seconds, yea then it's like Rammus doesn't feel any dmg.

2 days ago Safe, Nerd, Miaw, Serry and me won 4 ranking games in a row!

27League of Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: League of Legends Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:06 pm

Poseidon

Poseidon

well if anybody wants to play with me, add donkey4life, I just started today but I have experience with these kinds of games Smile!

28League of Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: League of Legends Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:34 am

pedrin

pedrin

though i think its still a lot of work to do, u can consider this the new site to talk about league of legends

http://leagueoflegends.foroactivo.com/forum.htm

please register there (just paleta, caituna,searide and atomo did) and lets continue the discussion about the game there if ya want Very Happy

29League of Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: League of Legends Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:03 pm

HighD

HighD

Wow, looks good.
Maybe I will register next weeks ;P
You know.. I'm useless in forums, not talkative, boring, shy, mi no inglish, movementspeed 5 lover (xDD) and so on.

Seriously, well done. U've done it by ur own or..?

/Activation key sucks, unnecessary work, bad board
//Registration done, good board
///The e-mail was in spam folder, next to "registration for fuck4life.com is done" (??? xD Never visited this shit, but good to know)

Better without activation, yes I know.. not good for guests like kaiser5 but on the other hand, for some ppl it's maybe too hard or at least too annoying to register.

30League of Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: League of Legends Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:30 pm

pedrin

pedrin

it is a half-life style and i took the icons from the forum of leaguecraft.com(i hope i am not stealing or something lol), but the locked forum icon that i did by myself( difficult to make a red cross, eh? XD) and google is my friend to look for the main image of the forum xD.
Hell its damn difficult to find any style decent.

Ye about the registration u are right, i already set it automatic. It has no sence since most of the threads(at least the important ones ) will be in the private zone.

31League of Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: League of Legends Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:35 am

Dumy

In LoL exist the mode "Tower Defence" ?

32League of Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: League of Legends Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:42 pm

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

tower defence was a minigame in warcraft : /
lol is exactly the same as dota was ..

33League of Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: League of Legends Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:47 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Since today I will start to play LoL, too. I play with name xRaoul and I'm level 2 atm. Smile If you want play together say me. ^^ Anyway, I'm a noob there.

34League of Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: League of Legends Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:41 pm

HighD

HighD

Oh? Are u still playing Raoul? Add me there!

35League of Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: League of Legends Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:47 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Yes, I'm level 11. What's your name in LoL?

36League of Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: League of Legends Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:41 pm

HighD

HighD

We've an own club there and so on. I will tell u via PM since a lot of Fag's are reading here ;P

37League of Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: League of Legends Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:29 pm

Ray66

Ray66

I started today to play and im lvl 4 now xd, add me ig ~~> Ray66.

38League of Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: League of Legends Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:26 am

HighD

HighD

I will add you but don't forget a lot of training is needed before u can play with us. The majority here is lvl 30 and it is just too hard for u if we would play with ya now.

39League of Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: League of Legends Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:21 am

Raoul

Raoul

Same, I added u. In fact, to become level 30 is the easiest step, harder is to learn play it on a decent level.

40League of Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: League of Legends Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:10 pm

Ray66

Ray66

Ok guys Very Happy but why i cant see u in my friendlist?

41League of Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: League of Legends Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:38 pm

pedrin

pedrin

cause they are not online, add me, ray. name: pdrin

42League of Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: League of Legends Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:28 pm

Ray66

Ray66

Done Very Happy.

43League of Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: League of Legends Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:09 pm

Crystalis

Hey!
My name's LegenDK on Eu forums, you can add me, I play lot of champions and like to troll when I premade ;P
I'm 1750 elo in solo queue (niceamiriteD:)
Smile

44League of Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: League of Legends Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:27 pm

Ray66

Ray66

Btw i stop playing xD.

45League of Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: League of Legends Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:43 pm

Crystalis

why :/

46League of Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: League of Legends Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:50 pm

valentin

valentin

Ray66 wrote:Btw i stop playing xD.

O_o U havent even rly started yet. at the beginning it sucks a bit coz u dunno what to do or u die a lot
you shouldnt stop so early. play it till lvl 30 and then decide

47League of Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: League of Legends Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 pm

Lobotron

Coz he is music-addict, no time, loool.

48League of Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: League of Legends Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:24 pm

HighD

HighD

.. and I thought the master wants to tell me he is starting the LoL-client right now. Go to spam somewhere else Lobo >_>

49League of Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: League of Legends Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:07 am

Crystalis

I think we couldn't play ranked because we did not have level 30's. Very Happy

50League of Legends - Page 2 Empty Re: League of Legends Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:23 am

HighD

HighD

? o_O After u left we played ranked, lol. We are all 30, dw. It is normal, sometimes the grey start button doesn't work.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum