Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

iloveBETZE is in the House <3

+6
Raoul
Crystalis
Ike
Woody
NeiGi
iloveBETZE
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Empty iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Tue May 10, 2011 6:22 am

iloveBETZE

Huhu Essence ;P
My name is Henning & i am 15 yeahrs old. I like to play football & play ft. I like Music of Pitbull , David Guetta & Usher Cool
Now something InGame ^^ :

My name : iloveBETZE
My level: 50
My Stats: 100wil / 62 sta

I love playing battle & i dont like basic Smile
Most i play front , but sometime side / back too Smile

Maybe some1 remeber my old acc AllBreaker.
I gave this acc to friend & now perm bann ;D

I have a shua too. she is str dex ( 105/60 ), but i wanna enter with my danphier , bec i like wil more thne dmg ^^.

Why i wanna join?

Some player told me in essence u will get new friends & u will learn more to be better & better ^^

So thats about me ^^

Regards iloveBETZE Wink)

2iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Empty Re: iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Tue May 10, 2011 6:24 am

iloveBETZE

i forgot to say I play often 2 vs 2 , but i love to play 1 vs 1 battle Smile

so now ig Smile
cu<3

3iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Empty Re: iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Tue May 10, 2011 6:41 am

NeiGi

NeiGi

Welcome in our forum Henning
wish ya a good luck

4iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Empty Re: iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Tue May 10, 2011 12:13 pm

iloveBETZE

thx Smile

5iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Empty Re: iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Tue May 10, 2011 12:43 pm

Woody

Woody

uuh you don't like basic ...

well welcome anyways ;P

we will discuss about you,
feel free to ask me for a game,
cuz i never heard of you before (basicer;P)

6iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Empty Re: iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Tue May 10, 2011 12:50 pm

iloveBETZE

okey Smile

7iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Empty Re: iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Tue May 10, 2011 2:18 pm

Ike

Ike

nice music style =p welcome

8iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Empty Re: iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Tue May 10, 2011 4:57 pm

Crystalis

hello, it's But! and you still owe me 600 ap. last time you went off and it's been 2 weeks now..

9iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Empty Re: iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Tue May 10, 2011 6:01 pm

iloveBETZE

hu? i dont owe no1 ap -.- i payed all i have to pay. Ask Scrubs we changed Div items for ap & i payed all. I never scammed some1. sry if you dont get freedom spear or what do u wanted in Freedom Gacha-.-

ig Betze <3

10iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Empty Re: iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Tue May 10, 2011 6:35 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Crystalis wrote:hello, it's But! and you still owe me 600 ap. last time you went off and it's been 2 weeks now..

Go cry at alaplaya, you're not welcome here fucking 13 years kid "mada fak".

Btw, welcome Betze! Dw for what a 13 years old kid says. We were already in contact with him, so we know what kind of person he is. Gl for ur apply. Cya^^

11iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Empty Re: iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Tue May 10, 2011 6:41 pm

iloveBETZE

xD thx <3

12iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Empty Re: iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Fri May 13, 2011 11:02 pm

valentin

valentin

hello betze, sorry for letting you wait
finally we decided to reject ur apply due a lack of skill.
so far hf and cya ig yes I said IG (I gonna start learning battle maybe our ways will cross there 8D)
regards

13iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Empty Re: iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Sat May 14, 2011 6:31 pm

iloveBETZE

okey Very Happy

lack of skills? bin deutsch kannst auf deutsch schreiben xD

14iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Empty Re: iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Sat May 14, 2011 6:50 pm

Senzatiion

Senzatiion

Lack of Skills means :
Paar Löcher im Playstil, also das du noch Potenzial nach oben hast. Smile

15iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Empty Re: iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Tue May 17, 2011 8:04 am

b00n4eve®

b00n4eve®

Senzatiion wrote:Lack of Skills means :
Paar Löcher im Playstil, also das du noch Potenzial nach oben hast. Smile
danke für deine übersetzungskünste sen lol!

16iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Empty Re: iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Tue May 17, 2011 5:18 pm

iloveBETZE

xD <3

17iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Empty Re: iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Thu May 19, 2011 7:29 am

Senzatiion

Senzatiion

Hahaha dafür gibt es keine richtige Übersetzüng Razz
& Google Translator verkackt es eh Very Happy

- Hahaha for that dont exist a Translation &
Goog Translator would suck Very Happy

18iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Empty Re: iloveBETZE is in the House <3 Thu May 19, 2011 12:19 pm

Lobotron

You are in Outlaw, i close then.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum