Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

AllBReaker is in the House ;D

+2
valentin
AllBreaker
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AllBReaker is in the House ;D Empty AllBReaker is in the House ;D Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:41 pm

AllBreaker

AllBreaker

hey guys Very Happy
1. of all n1 homepgae <3
my name in game : AllBreaker ( Lucy)
my lv : lv60
my skill : str (104) dex(60) +9 wind
My favourite mode: battle. my win/lose is 1198/361
my real name is Henning and i ma from germany. i am 14 yeahr old.in my freetime i like to play ft play football and have to learn for school. XD
why i want to join this club? easy question. bec i think its a very good club and the right for me bec there are very good and aktive player , LIKE ME Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
my last clubs was legioneFenix ( i left bec club was down and i dont like master-.-)
and Perfektion ( i was master ) but we wrote a test in school and i was inactive in ft for 5 days. i gave master to other man ( i though he is coll but FAIL )
after i come back club was down xD.
so i thought why no essence Smile
thats all of myself. hf with my apply <3
bye AllBreaker <3

2AllBReaker is in the House ;D Empty Re: AllBReaker is in the House ;D Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:45 pm

valentin

valentin

welcome here in our forum
we will talk bout ya cu ;>

3AllBReaker is in the House ;D Empty Re: AllBReaker is in the House ;D Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:27 pm

Tonix

Tonix

Good Luck Razz

4AllBReaker is in the House ;D Empty Re: AllBReaker is in the House ;D Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:04 pm

AllBreaker

AllBreaker

ty <3 i like battle & battle 1 vs 1. so if u want see m,e just add me or whisper <3

5AllBReaker is in the House ;D Empty Re: AllBReaker is in the House ;D Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:38 am

Mioxy

Mioxy

welcome to us
HF & GL

6AllBReaker is in the House ;D Empty Re: AllBReaker is in the House ;D Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:02 am

AllBreaker

AllBreaker

ty
nice games today mio <3

7AllBReaker is in the House ;D Empty Re: AllBReaker is in the House ;D Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:02 pm

valentin

valentin

here our final desicion
sorry but we decided to reject you coz some battle players have doubts about ur skill
anyway hf here and cu ig

8AllBReaker is in the House ;D Empty Re: AllBReaker is in the House ;D Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:10 pm

Kyon

Kyon
Admin

He's already in Definition, why does/did he want to join Essence?

9AllBReaker is in the House ;D Empty Re: AllBReaker is in the House ;D Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:13 pm

Raoul

Raoul

He was master of Perfaketion, now he's learning the Definition of childhood with greeny and samy and he would like to see how is between the Essence of FT.

Well, good luck with your club, see you. <3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum