Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any tips to play basic or battle?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Any tips to play basic or battle? Empty Any tips to play basic or battle? Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:53 pm

Crystalis

Someone of essence just told me the two following tips :
-Don't cross against a good front
-Don't lob in middle

easy tips but i'm new in playin', so i'd like some helps and tips like this please Razz it would help more than one ;o

2Any tips to play basic or battle? Empty Re: Any tips to play basic or battle? Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:00 am

HighD

HighD

I am not sure about ur current player status, like skill level or experience with different game situations. The two tips above are right btw. Some basic tips would be:

- U can set several directions for the Serve, so I would recommend u to use left/right before the serve
- Avoid perma spamming A (Lob) or Down + S (Slice) against a front/back team

Do you know how to use Long Slice?
Down + S + Up, almost immediately together, try it in Singleplayer-mode, maybe ur keyboard doesn't support to press more than 2 keys at the same time but mostly it works after some training. -> Like a normal slice and then click Up, done.

Maybe it is too early but u can plan several tactics with Long Slice, like ur backpartner shots Long Slice to the net and opponent will smash it, now it is ur turn young french, re-smash the shot and u got an heavy chance to make the point.

3Any tips to play basic or battle? Empty Re: Any tips to play basic or battle? Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:17 am

Crystalis

Already tied long slice, but it seems to don't work for me, i'll try again now thanks for the tips btw!

4Any tips to play basic or battle? Empty Re: Any tips to play basic or battle? Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:24 am

Takeshi™

Takeshi™

you can try to charge the longslice,just to learn and when u can do it , try it without charge

5Any tips to play basic or battle? Empty Re: Any tips to play basic or battle? Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:39 am

valentin

valentin

if u wanna do the longslice then u need to have fast fingers
s and the back button should be clicked successively but almost in the same millisecond. Kyon can do the ls perfectly without any charge, no matter which distance and also cross. he could help you with that maybe

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum