Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Doubles basic tournament

+5
Wasgen :)
Ustasa80
Kyon
Scialone
Lobotron
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Doubles basic tournament Empty Doubles basic tournament Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:01 am

Lobotron

http://www.alaplaya.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1448&t=420138

2Doubles basic tournament Empty Re: Doubles basic tournament Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:22 am

Scialone

Scialone

Skill shot enabled but def disabled. If u use def please give pb. Mh, i wonder if this rule will be actually followed by anyone.

3Doubles basic tournament Empty Re: Doubles basic tournament Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:24 am

Kyon

Kyon
Admin

The eventteam will spectate every match, you'll automatically get disqualified if you don't give a pb.

4Doubles basic tournament Empty Re: Doubles basic tournament Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:39 am

Lobotron

lool ss enabled, what a joke!!!

Usta and me, terrorific team.

5Doubles basic tournament Empty Re: Doubles basic tournament Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:47 pm

Ustasa80

Ustasa80

Ss shoot enabled omg lol anyway nice.
Omg lobo we are a dreamteam in basic we cant lose lol

6Doubles basic tournament Empty Re: Doubles basic tournament Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:25 pm

Karlen & Me are in =)

7Doubles basic tournament Empty Re: Doubles basic tournament Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:51 pm

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

ss on lol...last doubles tourney was without ss, why did they change that -_-

i hope for you that the gms will be more intelligent than last time, since they really fucked me up.

i registered safe and me for fun, but i guess none of the two of us will be there, ill be prolly watching football and safe isnt playing ft anymore, he doesnt even know of his luck so far.
anyways, who knows what will happen.

8Doubles basic tournament Empty Re: Doubles basic tournament Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:51 pm

crystian88

crystian88

I'll never join to any other tournament organized by Alaplaya. Last Battle tournament i lost cause the EventTeam's guy in my room forgot that the rules were "at the best of 5 matches" and later the 1st lose he invited me to go out.
After that he recalled me in room and he saw his mistake; Zerato told me that he would find a place for me in the next round, but seeing that there isn't that he promised me to give some gacha for repaying the mistake.
I sent 2 tickets later but no reply from the Admins...what a shame (and remembering my opponents my anger increases)

9Doubles basic tournament Empty Re: Doubles basic tournament Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:05 pm

valentin

valentin

me and kyon IN
I hope some of u guys will join us Very Happy

10Doubles basic tournament Empty Re: Doubles basic tournament Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:44 pm

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

lol nice story christian...
in my case, i played the finales against rich (with EPIC delay) and gonny or sth. and what do those cool gms do?
even tho everyone complained about richs lag in the other games, they gave him slot 2, spectated with 4 gms + streaming + american server = nb game ftw.
they even won the game at the end with nb by rich and all the gms were like " yay great finale GG"

lets see which failures expect us this time

11Doubles basic tournament Empty Re: Doubles basic tournament Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Raoul

Raoul

The team was Rich + LeNoChOd but how Leno's account is like a bitch, free for everyone..Gonny played on it. Razz Yep, they lagged against me and Dumy, too. Btw, Gonny had more lag than Rich. Also some invisible warps, pbs of course.
Yes, alaplaya is sucking a lot, one day I had to explain the gm why to don't put a lagger on second slot.(he's the host and if he has nb he get the point) That's terrible..I think they must explain their gms the basicaly about FT. I guess these gms are not playing the game, and they are still gm.

12Doubles basic tournament Empty Re: Doubles basic tournament Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:39 pm

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

nah u dont have to tell them anything... they know enough.. but they ignore it.
hataku and phi were specs in our game, they should know about slot 2, but they didnt care. they didnt care that 3 specs were streaming the game either.
and in our games rich delayed way more.. and he played front.. pure luck game with lots of nbs and nb matchball.. great finale

13Doubles basic tournament Empty Re: Doubles basic tournament Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:47 pm

Lobotron

Well i think we can to agree with opponents play wihtout ss.

14Doubles basic tournament Empty Re: Doubles basic tournament Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:23 pm

Lobotron

First: Indos & Tsukoyomi
Second: Neigi & Yulivee
Third: Cheyenneblue & Crystalnight
4Th: Ching & Ushuaia (terrible team, lool)

P.D: Usta i want your new inet provider nowwwwwwww!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum