Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

[xUtahime/Crystalis Application]

+11
Woody
Tonix
valentin
crystian88
Lobotron
Darkinfiniti
Takeshi™
HighD
Saber
Ike
Crystalis
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1[xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Empty [xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:36 pm

Crystalis

Your age, name and location
Hey! I'm Michel, from france (near Paris) and i'm 13. (I know im young ;D ) (you can call me Michael too!)

Your hobbies, what kind of person you are
Well, computer, ping pong, high school, Fantasy Tennis, League Of Legends (on computer too some people may know), and I'm trustworthy, i don't like laggers though =D, I don't rage, and I like playing.

What kind of player are you?
I'm a ...
mercant. I'm so bad for playing but I enjoy it, but i'm very good to sell/buy items =D.
I'll be stronger a day~~

What position do you play?
Anywhere is fine for me. I prefer not front if guardian though^^" but I don't guardian :]

How long have you played?
... well, my char got banned in ~~september 2010 for having too much gold/souls (that I had legitimately)and played for around 3-4 months.

Why do you want to join Essence?
Because it's the first club that I have heard of; it's one of you guys that gave me the items that I needed and helped me to climb up the ladder. Also, Ustasa told me that you needed players. I think it's a very friendly club who has forums which is even better.

Any others?

Yup, I play everydays and now it's holidays for two weeks here so i'll be often online Smile

Oh and for League of legends people,
My name's LegenDK on Eu forums, you can add me, I play lot of champions and like to troll when I premade ;P
I'm 1750 elo in solo queue (niceamiriteD:

Last edited by Crystalis on Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

2[xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Empty Re: [xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:02 pm

Ike

Ike

hello michel,
nice to see your application for our club
welcome again Razz like in the other topic

by the way anyway nice english although you're just 13.
have fun on our forum and feel free to write everywhere you want, we will discuss about your apply and try to give u a fast answer!

3[xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Empty Re: [xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:05 pm

Saber

Saber

heyho nd welcome to our forum
I've to agree with Ike .. nice application for a 13 young boy =o.

here a place where we talk about Leage of Legends, we got some lol addicted ppl here too ;p
https://essence.darkbb.com/t68-league-of-legends

GL (:

4[xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Empty Re: [xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:07 pm

Crystalis

Ike wrote:hello michel,
nice to see your application for our club
welcome again Razz like in the other topic

by the way anyway nice english although you're just 13.
have fun on our forum and feel free to write everywhere you want, we will discuss about your apply and try to give u a fast answer!
Thank you!

Oh forgot to mention that i'm rich, so if you need an emergency you can always ask me for gold Smile

Saber wrote:heyho nd welcome to our forum
I've to agree with Ike .. nice application for a 13 young boy =o.

here a place where we talk about Leage of Legends, we got some lol addicted ppl here too ;p
https://essence.darkbb.com/t68-league-of-legends

GL (:

Thank you for the compliments!
Oh and I didn't see this thread, thx ;P

5[xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Empty Re: [xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:10 pm

HighD

HighD

With which champ u usually pwn people @ League of Legends? ;-o
A lot of people (Essence member) are playin' there.

Nice application, give us a bit more time but either way, u deserve a testgame. Laters Wink

6[xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Empty Re: [xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Takeshi™

Takeshi™

welcome !
im in emergency atm just need around 10 m could u gimme some , lol!
nah joke ,Good Luck with your apply

7[xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Empty Re: [xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:26 pm

Crystalis

Takeshi wrote:welcome !
im in emergency atm just need around 10 m could u gimme some , lol!
nah joke ,Good Luck with your apply
hahaha =D thanks ;p
i think I remember your name, do you know "CM" or "Bewbs"? Surprised

HighD wrote:With which champ u usually pwn people @ League of Legends? ;-o
A lot of people (Essence member) are playin' there.

Nice application, give us a bit more time but either way, u deserve a testgame. Laters Wink
Hum. Irelia,Cho'Gath,Malzahar,used to jungle yi one month ago,Anivia,Renekton if I feel like it,Leblanc with my other account, Twisted fate if I feel like it too Very Happy

8[xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Empty Re: [xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:32 pm

Darkinfiniti

Darkinfiniti

Hello and Welcome.Smile
I wish u good luck and feel free to post.

9[xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Empty Re: [xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:37 pm

Crystalis

Darkinfiniti wrote:Hello and Welcome.Smile
I wish u good luck and feel free to post.
Thanks Smile I played with you this afternoon and you're very good Wink

10[xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Empty Re: [xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Lobotron

Salut Michel. Add me in game please. Ushuaia and Chlorine. I want play with you.

Welcome.

11[xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Empty Re: [xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:47 pm

crystian88

crystian88

Hello Michel, and welcome here! Good luck for your application here! Try to play many games as possible with us to make us choose in the best way.

See you, crys

12[xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Empty Re: [xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:03 pm

valentin

valentin

hey michel and welcome here, I agree with the others nice apply for ur age Very Happy
Hum. Irelia,Cho'Gath,Malzahar,used to jungle yi one month ago,Anivia,Renekton if I feel like it,Leblanc with my other account, Twisted fate if I feel like it too Very Very Happy
I wanna try lb too hope she isnt to hard to play as diana told me
wish ya gl and cya ig
regards

13[xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Empty Re: [xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:40 pm

Crystalis

Thank you everyone! And for my age, it's normal; most of the people in France sucks at english because they are too lazy to learn or it's too hard.
But i'm playing only english games since they're better and have better quality.
I'm learning english since 8 years old so it's not surprising.

Oh and valentin, LB is hard to play is the best laner but lacks late game. Hope I helped Wink

14[xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Empty Re: [xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:33 pm

Tonix

Tonix

Welcome & Good Luck

15[xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Empty Re: [xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:59 am

Woody

Woody

lol welcome welcome michel =D
you're english is on a nice lvl indeed =D

16[xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Empty Re: [xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:06 am

NeiGi

NeiGi

welcome Very Happy
good luck with your apply =)
what can i say, frenchs ppl are so talented *-*
can u add lno,i wanna play some games with u

17[xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Empty Re: [xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:04 am

Crystalis

Sure! Oh and nice nice ryoma picture Tonix =D i'm logged in atm

18[xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Empty Re: [xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:14 am

Takeshi™

Takeshi™

ah oui je me rappelle de toi ^^ ajoute moi dans ta liste d'amis: xSuzuna

19[xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Empty Re: [xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:54 am

Crystalis

Ok Razz je me rapelle que tu mev endais plein de souls^^

20[xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Empty Re: [xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:26 am

Raoul

Raoul

Hey, let's try to organize some test matches these days. I would like to see how u play battle and basic. What about playing LoL this evening? Yesterday u had to go but I have to admit I'm curious how an 1750 ELO player plays. xD

Add in ur fantasy tennis' friend list RaouITheBest or SimonAmmann. For LoL, hm..u already have me there(xRaoul)

Gl for ur application! Cya

21[xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Empty Re: [xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:06 am

Crystalis

Thank you! That was a nice game btw even if u didn't take smite ;P you pulled some good ults =D
but i tell you that i'm not that good to play ;P

22[xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Empty Re: [xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:58 pm

b00n4eve®

b00n4eve®

hey dude!
i wish you good luck!
grezzzz

23[xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Empty Re: [xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:01 pm

CheyenneBlue

welcome Smile

darn your english is better than mine xD

gl !

24[xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Empty Re: [xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:37 am

Raoul

Raoul

Uh, I think u alreaday waited a lot for our answer so here it is. We've decided to reject u for the moment because of lack of skill, u're a new player and that's something normal.

Since 1/2 of Essence members are playing league of legends u're welcome to play with us there, then we can know one each other better and when u'll improve in FT u will easy be accepted. Don't be disappointed, u're on the right way, first step is already done, now u're one of our friends.

P.S: I recommend u to spam less during LoL matches, it can be annoying for the opponents and even for ur mates.

See u ig! Cya <3

25[xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Empty Re: [xUtahime/Crystalis Application] Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:04 am

Crystalis

ok thx^^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum