Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hekate, my Application

+5
Lobotron
Woody
crystian88
κενίŋнεяø
Hekate
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hekate, my Application Empty Hekate, my Application Mon May 02, 2011 3:09 pm

Hekate

Hi ladies and gentlemen,

My name is Emilio, im 32 years old (Grandpa)and from Germany but im spanish.

My hobbies are play soccer, PS3, go celebrate and a little bit photography.

Im friendly, fair and I respect all if they respect me and I am ambitious but not too much (isnt good).

I think im not so bad player and I can adapt well to different players and im flexible player.
My favorites is to attack from the middle and then go front.

I play over 2 years FT

Why I will join in Essence...
The answer is easy...

I WANT TO PLAY WITH THE BEST.

2Hekate, my Application Empty Re: Hekate, my Application Mon May 02, 2011 3:20 pm

κενίŋнεяø

κενίŋнεяø

Welcome & Good Luck!

3Hekate, my Application Empty Re: Hekate, my Application Mon May 02, 2011 4:40 pm

crystian88

crystian88

Hello Emilio and good luck for your apply.
As far as I remember I didn't saw you in game, are you a basic player? If yes that's why and sry for the newbie question.

4Hekate, my Application Empty Re: Hekate, my Application Mon May 02, 2011 5:09 pm

Woody

Woody

yo emi

ye hes basicer to answer your question
he was with me in illusion

cy ig n gl ;P

5Hekate, my Application Empty Re: Hekate, my Application Mon May 02, 2011 5:56 pm

Lobotron

Hi and welcome.

P.D: No sabía que eras español, loool. En el juego soy tb Ushuaia, el master de esto, lool. Suerte.

6Hekate, my Application Empty Re: Hekate, my Application Mon May 02, 2011 7:08 pm

b00n4eve®

b00n4eve®

huhu!
good luck and and be patient.
we are already talk about ya in our private zone!

cyaaaaaa
b00n

7Hekate, my Application Empty Re: Hekate, my Application Mon May 02, 2011 7:14 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Hey! Nice to see u in our forum and gl for ur apply^^

8Hekate, my Application Empty Re: Hekate, my Application Tue May 03, 2011 8:41 am

Sentry

Sentry

good luck mate xD

9Hekate, my Application Empty Re: Hekate, my Application Tue May 03, 2011 3:47 pm

Hekate

thx all Very Happy

10Hekate, my Application Empty Re: Hekate, my Application Sun May 08, 2011 7:49 am

Lobotron

Hi Hekate, sry for the wait. Was a hard decission but finally we decided reject your apply. Some of our members think your skill is not enough for be here. I think you can try again another time. Have fun.

11Hekate, my Application Empty Re: Hekate, my Application Mon May 09, 2011 6:42 am

valentin

valentin

some adds from my side which could be interesting/improvable for ya
also ur behaviour isnt what we are searching for. especially ur "^^" spam is simply irritating and unnecessary, dont blame others for mistakes. maybe u should think twice before u push rdy.
on the other hand with over thousand of games in basic and 3 years ft u should be able to play decent front or back. at least u should be able to cover someone. ur chaos style is rly hard to predict for ur mates but sometimes also good towards opponents. anyway try to learn one of both styles properly

so far, cya ig
regards

12Hekate, my Application Empty Re: Hekate, my Application Mon May 09, 2011 4:09 pm

Hekate

Hi valentin,

I knew before that I will not included here.
But this is not a problem for me, I've only applied because I had promised OsTy.
And one more thing: I'm not a spamer and I will not disgrace others because their fails, Im fair player and many who know me well know that too.
I wrote it in my apply, if one does not respect me, he can't demand respect from me.

thx

13Hekate, my Application Empty Re: Hekate, my Application Mon May 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Hekate wrote:I've only applied because I had promised OsTy.

If it was ur only reason to apply for us, then I'm happy that I didn't fight anymore to have ya here. Cya

14Hekate, my Application Empty Re: Hekate, my Application Mon May 09, 2011 9:59 pm

Hekate

Is it a crime for a friend join in the club?
I dont think so but if so I apologize to you.

bb&thx

15Hekate, my Application Empty Re: Hekate, my Application Mon May 09, 2011 10:45 pm

Lobotron

We close the thread.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum