Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tonix

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tonix Empty Tonix Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:43 am

Tonix

Tonix

Hi guys,

My name is Tony (Called me "Tonix") and I live in Massachusetts, USA. I am 31 years old. Right now I am Ph.D. Candidate in Engineering and working at Harvard-MIT Research Center. I've been playing FT for one year and a half. It is my fourth year with my doctoral degree. So I am very busy in real life now.

Game info:

I got five characters which I use.

CarTonix (Niki) - Strength & Dex
VeeTonix (Pochi) - Will
BeeTonix (Lucy) - Strength & Will
MacTonix (AI) - STR & Will
HybridTonix (Danphir) - STA & WIL

I like to cover (play back) or sides. I am not good front player but I still learn how to do it.

I was submaster of Prophecy in second generation. I did not leave Prophecy when many important members left because I did not wanna see broken Prophecy. All of my mentors such as Safer (Erik), Synomi, Chris (DianeSimmon) and Cucala, helped and taugh me a lot. So I would like to protect Prophecy until it is stronger again. I decided to leave Prophecy now because I am very busy in real life and it is not my place anymore. Prophecy is changed since we lost some important members. Also I think Prophecy is stronger now. Actually I addict to PS3 now. That's why I don't have time to help them in forum too. tongue (I did not mention it in Prophecy Forum)

My hobbies are playing golf and snooker. I spend my time for my study and research. FT is my relaxing time ^_^. I like friendly friends !!! ..

Thanks for reading,
Tony

2Tonix Empty Re: Tonix Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:13 am

Scialone

Scialone

Hi Tony, nice to have u in here. ^^'

What do u tell me about the Celtics, ever seen them at the Garden? I hope so! =)

3Tonix Empty Re: Tonix Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:31 pm

Diana

Diana

oh dear. I was out with friends to play snooker/billard last weekend.
if there's one thing in the whole wide world I am NOT able to do, it's to aim at a stupid white ball with a cue ._.

cool to see u here,

ciau^^

4Tonix Empty Re: Tonix Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:50 pm

HighD

HighD

U like friendly friends? xD
Do u have unfriendly friends, too? Or even friendly non-friends? I'm curious, really.

You are PS3 addicted? Are u playing friendly shooter or unfriendly action-games รก la Mafia II, GTA 4? Feel free to add me there, suchAfool91 if I remember well. I've bought like 20 games but I'm never playin :/
Now I'm gonna pre-order the next PS3 game (Gran Turismo 5) which I will never play, haha.

5Tonix Empty Re: Tonix Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:13 pm

Scialone

Scialone

HighD wrote:Now I'm gonna pre-order the next PS3 game (Gran Turismo 5) which I will never play, haha.

Same here, but im sure to play it! xD

6Tonix Empty Re: Tonix Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:37 pm

Tonix

Tonix

I play only sport games. haha :-D
I addict to PES 2011 actually :-D
Add me on PlayStation Network if you play online too.
My username is CarTonix

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum