Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official Application for Tonix

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Official Application for Tonix Empty Official Application for Tonix Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:26 pm

Tonix

Tonix

Hi guys,

I already introduced myself on another topic yesterday. Some of my mentors here (Synomi, Chris, and Sasa) told me that I don't have to make an application because you have difference system than other clubs but now I intended to join Essence officially. That's why I decided to make this application. I understand that your club have low available spaces now but I would be appreciated to wait it.

General info:

My name is Tony (Called me "Tonix") and I live in Massachusetts, USA. I am 31 years old. Right now I am Ph.D. Candidate in Engineering and working at Harvard-MIT Research Center. I've been playing FT for one year and a half.

My hobbies are playing golf and snooker. I spend my time for my study and research. Right not I am fourth year of doctoral student. So I am very busy on my real life.

Game info:

I got five characters which I use. Usually I am basic player.

CarTonix (Niki) - Strength & Dex
VeeTonix (Pochi) - Will
BeeTonix (Lucy) - Strength & Will
MacTonix (AI) - STR & Will
HybridTonix (Danphir) - STA & WIL

I am back player. Even though I am not good front player but I still learn how to do it well.

I was submaster of Prophecy in second generation. I did not leave Prophecy when many important members left because I did not wanna see broken Prophecy. All of my mentors such as Safer (Erik), Synomi, Chris (DianeSimmon) and Cucala, helped and taugh me a lot. So I would like to protect Prophecy until it is stronger again. I decided to leave Prophecy now because I am very busy in real life and it is not my place anymore. Prophecy is changed since we lost some important members. That's why I made a decision to leave Prophecy. I can say that I love Prophecy. It makes me a bit upset.

I want to join Essence because I would like to play with my mentors (Synomi, DianeSimmons, and xSaber) here again. Also I know some Essence members are legendary players in FT. They have always been nice both in their attitude and very skilled in game. I would like to learn with them. Also I would like to play with my ex-friends such as Quirky and Pose too. I can say that I am not PRO player but I can learn quickly. I used to play this FT for a year and a half. Thats something I really like and want to take part of. I think Essence would be a very nice place for me.

Sincerely yours,
Tony

2Official Application for Tonix Empty Re: Official Application for Tonix Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:09 am

valentin

valentin

well... welcome here (and also in our club)
yeah it´s true that an apply isn´t -necessary- here but nice that u did one anyway
enjoy the time here

regards

3Official Application for Tonix Empty Re: Official Application for Tonix Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:39 pm

Tonix

Tonix

Thank you, Valentin Razz

4Official Application for Tonix Empty Re: Official Application for Tonix Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:10 pm

HighD

HighD

Hey Tony,

dunno if u are already an Essence member but I guess u are able to read between the lines, u will get ur chance here.
We'll see if it's a good decision, I've my doubts due ur inactive moments (U said so) or that u mostly want to join cuz ur former/current mentors are in.

I hope u'll be the same member as in ur Prophecy time.
Welcome dude, great appliduction (apply/intro) and see u ingame Wink

5Official Application for Tonix Empty Re: Official Application for Tonix Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:48 pm

Tonix

Tonix

HighD wrote:
I've my doubts due ur inactive moments (U said so) or that u mostly want to join cuz ur former/current mentors are in.

All of my mentors are main point to join here but it is not all of them. Second point is some legendary members here. I know many Essence members are old players and great playskill. I would like to meet them because I have a chance to improve my skill.

About my inactive, I don't know how I can explain but I play FT everyday. Sometimes I can't tell what exact time I can play because of my works. I expect that I could play CM on Wednesday sometimes.

Hope you will understand my point. I still wanna play against you again. I coule learn while playing with you. Cool

Thanks,
Tony

6Official Application for Tonix Empty Re: Official Application for Tonix Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:05 pm

HighD

HighD

Give him rights for intern forums, David.

7Official Application for Tonix Empty Re: Official Application for Tonix Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:13 pm

Tonix

Tonix

haha .. I thought you tell him on msn or sth. Anyways Thank You, Tabu Razz

8Official Application for Tonix Empty Re: Official Application for Tonix Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:34 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Welcome, Tony. Nice to see you in club.

(I know, I know, is a bit late, sry ^^)

9Official Application for Tonix Empty Re: Official Application for Tonix Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:45 pm

pedrin

pedrin

yeye, done. Welcome to the forum too!

10Official Application for Tonix Empty Re: Official Application for Tonix Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:25 pm

Tonix

Tonix

Thank you guys Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum