Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

MrCristian's application

+8
b00n4eve®
Raoul
sneijder69
crystian88
ViveLaVida
Takeshi™
Wasgen :)
Cristian
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1MrCristian's application Empty MrCristian's application Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:15 pm

Cristian

Cristian

Hello everybody! My name is Cristian, I'm 19 years old , I was born in Romania but I live in Spain since 2006. I speak 3 languages perfectly (romanian, spanish and english) and I just graduated from a mechanic school.
I think of myself as a friendly person, who loves to enjoy the life at maximum knowing how short it can be.
In my free time I like to go out with my friends, play videogames such as CounterStrike, DotA (warcraft3 map) FantasyTennis, San Andreas Multiplayer, watch movies, series and anime.

I started playing FantasyTennis in February 2010 with a niki, I played basic for a while in order to improve my skills a little, then I started playing battle which at the moment it's my favorite gamemode. Well one day I was playing battle mode and I met Raoul (Andrei) and day by day he helped me to evolve by showing me how to play battle better and most of what I know right now. So... with the knowleadge I gained from my "mentor"(xD) I started playing a str/dex lucy named only4fun.
My main characters are 28 and MrCristian, a level 50 shua based on str dex (90/60 with 9 fire attack, 9 fire/water def) and a level 45 dhanpir based on sta/wil. Right now I'm playing with MrCristian wich I think it's the most suitable for battlemode. My current stats are 115 sta (at the moment I can make 128 sta max), 39 wil and 9 fire/water/earth def.

I would like to join Essence and have some fun playing with skilled players and learn more from them. Also I would like to help the club at CM. I really hope we will enjoy playing together as a part of the same family.

Regards, Cristian.

Last edited by Cristian on Thu May 05, 2011 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total

2MrCristian's application Empty Re: MrCristian's application Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:57 pm

Nice Apply dude, GL

3MrCristian's application Empty Re: MrCristian's application Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:02 pm

Takeshi™

Takeshi™

welcome in forum !

4MrCristian's application Empty Re: MrCristian's application Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:36 pm

ViveLaVida

welcome cristian, nice to see you here Wink. finally u decided to send the apply. Gl and hf in this forum, feel free to post everywhere u want Very Happy

5MrCristian's application Empty Re: MrCristian's application Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:43 pm

crystian88

crystian88

Welcome Cristian, and GL!

We'll talking about you, and I hope you'll get your answer soon. Be patient Cool

6MrCristian's application Empty Re: MrCristian's application Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:06 pm

sneijder69

sneijder69

Welcome in our forum Cristi.

Peace

7MrCristian's application Empty Re: MrCristian's application Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:22 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Welcome in our forum, Cristi!

Nice that u say I'm ur mentor :O even more since u did this application without talking anything with me about this. But I'm not ur mentor..we played 15-30 matches and we spoke a bit about the game, nothing else. Imagine what I would be for guys like Lenochod or Sunpower(or better say girs..hundreds of matches, anyway..and now they're in a rival club :'D) if we're following ur theory.

Funny how ViveLaVida is friendly with u now, I remember some months ago u came in HardRock forum(only4fun) and Ruben started a flame war against u, even in spanish. xD Nice to see u're kind of friends now!

Btw, nice applicaton, good luck for it! Cya

8MrCristian's application Empty Re: MrCristian's application Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:34 pm

Cristian

Cristian

Well, with ViveLaVida it was kind of a misunderstanding, afterwards we kind of made the peace. Well, maybe we played a few games together but I watched alot of matches singles/doubles (you should remember at least that Sad). I would've speak to you if you were online, but you play lol now so... you're kind of inactive. ^^
And yes, must of the things I learnt in battle were from you, and for that I'm very grateful. :p

Thanks everyone for the kind welcome.

9MrCristian's application Empty Re: MrCristian's application Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:22 am

ViveLaVida

i started speaking with cristian without knowing he's only4fun xd. But I think our problems are solved, isn't it cristian? Smile

10MrCristian's application Empty Re: MrCristian's application Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:53 am

Cristian

Cristian

As I wanted to say above, the problems between me and VLV are solved and there won't be any fights or stuff like this, at least not from my side.

11MrCristian's application Empty Re: MrCristian's application Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:22 pm

crystian88

crystian88

Just a question Cristian: you're the only one who have your account's password, or there is someone else who play with these characters?

12MrCristian's application Empty Re: MrCristian's application Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:20 pm

Cristian

Cristian

Nobody played or will play ever with my account.

13MrCristian's application Empty Re: MrCristian's application Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:44 pm

crystian88

crystian88

Cristian wrote:Nobody played or will play ever with my account.

Ty for the info Wink

14MrCristian's application Empty Re: MrCristian's application Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:56 pm

b00n4eve®

b00n4eve®

hey welcome in our forum!
i wish you good luck!
stay tuned Laughing

15MrCristian's application Empty Re: MrCristian's application Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:51 am

Kyon

Kyon
Admin

You also waited very long, I think it's time for a decision. I notice how proper you speak English. We decided to reject you, it was an hard decision. Don't be demotivated, you're close, try again whenever you want to.

16MrCristian's application Empty Re: MrCristian's application Thu May 05, 2011 7:19 am

Cristian

Cristian

I guess it's time to give it another shot and I hope this time I will be able to join you guys. I updated the information in the first post and I will be waiting for an answer. :p

Regards, Cristian.

17MrCristian's application Empty Re: MrCristian's application Thu May 05, 2011 7:23 am

b00n4eve®

b00n4eve®

hey!!
good luck!

18MrCristian's application Empty Re: MrCristian's application Thu May 05, 2011 12:38 pm

Lobotron

Good luck again.

19MrCristian's application Empty Re: MrCristian's application Thu May 05, 2011 1:55 pm

Woody

Woody

welcome
i think i did not welcome you the last time
anyways i realized that you were always active in our forum ;P
i don't know you but if you wanna try basic you can add HolzHose anytime. cy ig
regards

20MrCristian's application Empty Re: MrCristian's application Thu May 05, 2011 3:20 pm

Cristian

Cristian

I'm not really a fan of basic, but we could play sometimes for fun. :Þ
Thanks for the warm welcome.

21MrCristian's application Empty Re: MrCristian's application Thu May 05, 2011 3:31 pm

HighD

HighD

Hey Cristian, I always liked your posts in our forum. They were always written with a good intention, even though you were an ArmadaESP member. I wish you good luck.

Now you even got an hot welcome ;o

22MrCristian's application Empty Re: MrCristian's application Thu May 05, 2011 4:06 pm

Cristian

Cristian

A club doesn't define a player. I was a member of ArmadaESP, I helped the club to rise again and after we won the first cm finals some people (I won't give a name because I don't like talking bad behind people) started to think of themselfes as 'gods' and even started flaming the other clubs. At first I decided to ignore them, but after a few more weeks I couldn't stand it anymore and I was sick of being judged by other players because of these club members so I decided to leave peacefully. After I left they started flaming me and talking bad behind my back, in other words they didn't show me any respect, not that they showed it even when I was in the club. In other and simpler words, they showed their true selfes. Not to mention that they always ignored my advices in the game, they played cm finals without earrings/necklaces, random teams at cm, too much disorganisation and the list could continue. It's better this way.

23MrCristian's application Empty Re: MrCristian's application Thu May 05, 2011 5:50 pm

crystian88

crystian88

Welcome back here my namesake! =D

I wish you all the good luck with your apply.
See ya!

24MrCristian's application Empty Re: MrCristian's application Fri May 06, 2011 10:09 am

Raoul

Raoul

Hey Cristi, welcome in our forum, we have our final decision for you. You're accepted as trial member, give ur best during ur trial period and prove us that u deserve a place here. Cya, welcome!

25MrCristian's application Empty Re: MrCristian's application Fri May 06, 2011 11:19 am

b00n4eve®

b00n4eve®

yeah welcome my friend!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum