Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

League of Legends

+23
crystian88
praa
AtomSmasher
Kyon
Syn
valentin
Crystalis
Ray66
Raoul
DianeSimmons
Dumy
Poseidon
Eva
Synomi
Ike
Saber
pedrin
Lobotron
Tonix
HighD
Cucala
Scialone
Sride
27 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1League of Legends Empty League of Legends Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:26 am

Sride

Sride

I had to register because I saw your forum missing something very important. I'll be the one who makes the first thread about it. And what else could I be talking about than everybodys new favorite game League of Legends.

Lets talk about it here !

All I can say for now is that I won a ranked game with soy yesterday. We almost won both. Believe it or not.

2League of Legends Empty Re: League of Legends Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:12 am

Scialone

Scialone

Sride wrote:I had to register because I saw your forum missing something very important.

It's not our forum missing something, it's FT missing you, noob! =) <3

3League of Legends Empty Re: League of Legends Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:25 am

Sride

Sride

I don't miss FT to much, but I sure do miss you!

Safe and soy won ranked yesterday again! Almost won both again!

4League of Legends Empty Re: League of Legends Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:38 pm

Sride

Sride

I don't wanna double post, but I've started a livestream, so if you wanna see me get owned with our dear effect-friends, tune in:

http://www.livestream.com/averagegamer

5League of Legends Empty Re: League of Legends Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:12 pm

Cucala

I came here to ask you guys to add me on LoL.If you would like to play my in game name is Dhalism

6League of Legends Empty Re: League of Legends Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:18 pm

HighD

HighD

But u are playing in the american client, isn't it?

7League of Legends Empty Re: League of Legends Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:00 am

Cucala

I changed my name to Silcardo for the Euro version. I was all the way to level 7 Q_Q

8League of Legends Empty Re: League of Legends Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:40 pm

Tonix

Tonix

What kind of this game? .. I miss you, Victor (cucala) Sad

9League of Legends Empty Re: League of Legends Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:21 am

HighD

HighD

It's kind of Warcraft 3 Dota. The team behind Dota created League of Legends. The publisher, Riot, is doing a great job and it's not comparable to alaplaya. xD

Gotta say that my old favourite enemy Safe has an incredible knowledge of League of Legends, I haven't met better players in this game so far. He can play with every random chara, I remember him being lvl 16 vs lvl 30 guys and he had a score of 42/3/17 with Akali and won the game more or less alone.

At the moment we try to improve Faroudja, he is our black sheep, our problem child. He's not really open for tips and well, if I said Safe is the best so far I have to mention the worst too: Faroudja xD

I can't wait for Clan system, yesterday for example we were again 9 people online and we are improving step by step. Usually I'm playing with pedrin (Great lanes mate, I'm not kidding if I say we have one of the best lanes set-up in this game xD (Not in ranking games)), DrNerd aka SoyPaleta, Atom, Serry, Safe or Saber. Dux, Chris, Syno, Patro, LovaX, Levi, Crystalnight (Not the worst player), Faroudja (.. xD) etc are also there.

10League of Legends Empty Re: League of Legends Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:31 am

Lobotron

HighD wrote:At the moment we try to improve Faroudja, he is our black sheep, our problem child. He's not really open for tips and well, if I said Safe is the best so far I have to mention the worst too: Faroudja xD

I dont think, loool.

11League of Legends Empty Re: League of Legends Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:23 pm

pedrin

pedrin

yes, amazing games yesterday and days before thomas.

Btw guys i created a forum who should be used to talk about leagueoflegends:

http://leagueoflegends.createaforum.com/

Atm i am too lazy and forum is kinda inactive but i ll change it a bit, anyway i accept suggestions.

Register please!

EDIT: i created other cause the other was a bit different and i couldnt manage well, new site if u like:

http://leagueoflegends.foroactivo.com/

icons are in spanish but i ll change!!!

12League of Legends Empty Re: League of Legends Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:47 am

pedrin

pedrin

hello? well sry for double post, but i think u didnt read we have a new forum

http://leagueoflegends.foroactivo.com/

atm just drnerd registered -_-

PS: if u dont like it or just want another site/name, etc. Just create a new forum but i think we need something where talking and improving...If u read the news the new season of tournaments ll start soon( i want the 100000$ looool)...

13League of Legends Empty Re: League of Legends Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:32 pm

Saber

Saber

eww didnt read at the beginning the whole post .. well
I already registred in both forums xD

I think there was written smth that the admin has to accept us or so ^^'
I'm registred there as Para

14League of Legends Empty Re: League of Legends Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:55 pm

Ike

Ike

well, I decided to try the game, as well lol
but it's just atm a bit eh "hard" bcos many thigns to do for school and so on maybe any weekend or when I've holiday
btw I will ask willy, too if he wants to test

15League of Legends Empty Re: League of Legends Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:08 pm

Sride

Sride

I will stream tonight again @ :

http://www.livestream.com/averagegamer

edit: is the game down?

16League of Legends Empty Re: League of Legends Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:11 pm

Saber

Saber

yep it's down
U can't enter since 8 pm or so took alwys so long
when u wanted o log in nd now they are off

x_x

Eddit: wat was the code again if the server is busy?

up down left right upup downdown?

17League of Legends Empty Re: League of Legends Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:29 pm

Sride

Sride

Ok server is up again, streaming @ : livestream.com/averagegamer

18League of Legends Empty Re: League of Legends Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:52 am

Tonix

Tonix

Sride = Erik ?
I remember your face even though you hide it Very Happy

19League of Legends Empty Re: League of Legends Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:15 am

Sride

Sride

It's me bro. A ninja have to hide his face.. Very Happy

20League of Legends Empty Re: League of Legends Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:47 am

Tonix

Tonix

Sride wrote:It's me bro. A ninja have to hide his face.. Very Happy

nahhh ... You told me that you are studying hard. When you become a ninja Very Happy
Not sure that I have you in my friend lists. Please add me when you're online Razz

Thanks for everything in Prophecy, my best boss Cool

21League of Legends Empty Re: League of Legends Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:45 pm

Synomi

Hey guys,
LoL is actually for free, isn´t it? Do you know how they earn their money? Sure, you also can buy champs with realmoney, but I don´t think that´s the mainsource.
Just curious Smile

22League of Legends Empty Re: League of Legends Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:02 pm

HighD

HighD

Gotta say that Riot is an awesome publisher, they care a lot about every single player and their forums is also another level than for example alaplaya's one. (Server-Status, Mods and GMs with knowledge about what they are saying, great events where u can even win money xD, better community imo, an "active game".. i mean Riot is really pushing to insert new features, if we compare the way too chilled alaplaya guys..)

Their mainsources:

- A lot of ppl (like me) uploaded money to have all the charas, it's their mainsource
- U can only buy Skins with money
- EXP Boosts and/or ingame points u can only buy with money
- I guess they earned also some money with WC 3 Dota (Even though it's free)

- And u can buy the game in ur very next electronic shop or simply download it via Steam. Then u will get the normal client, and some codes for ingame stuff. (Package with charas, runes, boost, ...)

Check this link:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=25785

23League of Legends Empty Re: League of Legends Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:42 pm

Eva

Hellu... i have some questions... i ask a lot of ppple.. but i have different answers.. so.. lets go.

- Whit Zilean (tick tick boom!!<3) .. More AP = More Damage whit the bombs???
Orr... More Magic Penetration.. = more Damage ???

- Normally.. i use the combo Q + W + Q, for "early game" or fo mid-late game vs carrys etc ... but... the first bomb.. make the same damage that the second bomb???? .. or make less damagee???

I have Magic. Penetr. runes... so i think r the right runes.

For Thomas : i ask u, cuz u use Rammus.. sometimes, i use my q+w+q vs rammus.. and i dont make damage in early game.. maybe is a bug.. or the Rammus have infiniti armor??

And the last one...
Im thinking in buying one DPS.. like Corky or Tristana... .. who can be better???

24League of Legends Empty Re: League of Legends Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:39 pm

Sride

Sride

LovaX wrote:Hellu... i have some questions... i ask a lot of ppple.. but i have different answers.. so.. lets go.

- Whit Zilean (tick tick boom!!<3) .. More AP = More Damage whit the bombs???
Orr... More Magic Penetration.. = more Damage ???

- Normally.. i use the combo Q + W + Q, for "early game" or fo mid-late game vs carrys etc ... but... the first bomb.. make the same damage that the second bomb???? .. or make less damagee???

I have Magic. Penetr. runes... so i think r the right runes.

For Thomas : i ask u, cuz u use Rammus.. sometimes, i use my q+w+q vs rammus.. and i dont make damage in early game.. maybe is a bug.. or the Rammus have infiniti armor??

And the last one...
Im thinking in buying one DPS.. like Corky or Tristana... .. who can be better???

More AP = More damage (you increase your abilities power)
More magic penetration = More damage (since you penetrate the opponents magic resistance more.)

The first and the second bomb do the same amount of damage if the opponent isnt using any skill. There is no difference between the first and second.

Corky and Tristana are a bit alike(both can jump). Right now in this patch Corky is stronger, and personally the ad carry I prefer among those two, but Tristana is easier to play/handle. There isnt really a right pick between those two, you have to go with what you like more. If there is a right pick, you should pick corky because he is stronger atm, but that also means that he can get nerfed in a upcoming patch and get weaker. And he is a bit tricky to play good with.

25League of Legends Empty Re: League of Legends Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:14 am

Sride

Sride

Stream online today: livestream.com/averagegamer , with commentary today

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum