Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

BARCELOOONA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER 2011

+6
HighD
Milinda
pedrin
Cristian
Lobotron
Woody
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BARCELOOONA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER 2011 Empty BARCELOOONA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER 2011 Sun May 29, 2011 4:09 pm

Woody

Woody

lez talk a lil about the final=D

i was rly amazed
great skills, especially messi showed once again,
why he's the best footballplayer in the world atm!

and even manU's goal was a well played combination.

though there was no doubt about who's gonna win this game. after the first 10min barca woke up and till the end manU didn't know what to do against the fast passplay from our spanish guys!
great job barcaa

BARCELOOONA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER 2011 Pepguardiolainderluftfc

Lobotron

ManU goal was offside.

Cristian

Cristian

Well yeah, offside by a few milimeters... even with slowmotion camera you had troubles seeing it.

Great match by Barcelona, I'm not a football fan guy, but when you watch a CL final between two big clubs you become a football fanatic! Very Happy
Since I live in Spain I was on Barcelona's side, but ManU played very good and didn't forfeit untill the very end. Even if ManU's goal was offside, you can't ignore the great combination between their players and showed what they are capable of pulling off after 7 minutes from Barcelona's first goal.

Lobotron

I can imagine the scandal if barcelona will be score a similar goal vs R.Madrid, will be the 3th world war, lool. Por qué, por qué?

pedrin

pedrin

"I can imagine the scandal if barcelona will be score a similar goal vs R.Madrid"

jaja q cara mas dura

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh841J8Lus0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOS-wlx7M_Y

I d rather an unfair goal than kicking the best deffensive player in the world, the only one able to stop messi.

Since that robbery, it was well known what team the UEFA wanted to win. Gz to Gaspart, Villar and even Platini, definetelly a dream team of shameless people!!!!

PS: BONUS TRACK:

when fair play happens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxYG1QPmnB0

Milinda

Our lovely, never-fouling Pepe:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGMhhxYCPcA

Gaytiano Divenaldo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzUApQ-dbzU

Sure Barca dives, but definitely not as much as Real. The skills are also incomparable, without Mourinho Real would have lost 5-0 every time.

pedrin

pedrin

Milinda wrote:Our lovely, never-fouling Pepe:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGMhhxYCPcA

Gaytiano Divenaldo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzUApQ-dbzU

Sure Barca dives, but definitely not as much as Real. The skills are also incomparable, without Mourinho Real would have lost 5-0 every time.

¿? I dont get ur post

did i say pepe never commits fouls? Ofc he does, and he gets punished for that, to be exact in the vid u have put for 8 games if i am not wrong. But thats not the point, the point is lobo said real madrid d have cried if we d have been stolen, as if we hadnt, just epic. 1 goal hilariously annulated and 1 red card when the player even doesnt touch alves.
Btw can u explain me the difference between these actions?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLgAJPd4hNE&feature=related

I ll tell u, 1 was red card, the other neither even yellow. Guess whom got the red. Another difference? busquets really touches alonso, pepe not.

"Sure Barca dives, but definitely not as much as Real" jajajaaj xDDDDDDDD i ll even think of placing this in my signature. Trust me, u dont want to enter in a discussion about what team dives more, u have put a video of 1 concret action in this season about cristiano. I have put 2 videos of 4-5 epic divings in JUST 2 games.

Ask scialone about this BARCELOOONA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNER 2011 Grito-busquets-teatro-bueno-rf_227557.

About the skills, u are right. 1 club has the best player in the history and his best team ever, the other not but this last is even able to fight vs them( and in same conditions, even win them). king

Woody

Woody

anyways even if he didn't touch him
it's a rly stupid action after he allready got a yellow card..
guess that's soccer

in my sport(fieldhockey) we would never feint a foul like that,
that's what i hate about football sometimes...

i think a discussion about who's diving or fouling more is sensless
its football after all, almost everyone does..

in the cup real won
in cl final it was barca

at least real won a trophy this year with his new coach

but as pedrin said imo barca is the best team in the world
and has with messi the world's best player king

Lobotron

Predrin you forgot all this:

Is funny to know that you are a pro-taekwondo team.

pedrin

pedrin

are u kidding me? hahaha in that video u are even giving me the reason, just very very few hard kicks,the rest arent even fouls or everytime diving, some of them are in the video of broadway i already put in my first post here lol. Speccially hilarious min 2:15, nice coreography, some years needed to do that in such a nice way.

Anyway nice trick putting all the plays in slow motion. This way, i could record a video of 1 person stroking a dog and it could look as if he was killing it.

Sorry all, i forgot we were talking about barbies chatting up with kens and not about real football, when contact happens.

In the end, I am happy, barca ll always be a real madrid follower, no matter how many trophies they win. The evidence? Topic created to say congratulations to the pigs for winnining a champions and people talking about real madrid. Sad inferiority complex

Last edited by pedrin on Tue May 31, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

HighD

HighD

Pedrin with Robbery you meant the CL season last year, when Rib got red card in semi-final for a normal foul? In case of, +1. At the end UEFA wins the CL trophy year by year by their stupid decisions. We even visited the european court of law in Lausanne (I think it's there?), and they still said after watching the Ribery scene that it's worth to ban him out of the final match, retards. I would have accepted 1 match, so he would be able to play the final match, but they gave him 3 games.. incredible. Sad, I always thought in the final match should be the best player of the teams but it's impossible to win vs Inter feat. Uefa.

Btw, why they are discussing about the World Cup 2022 atm and not about the former one? These retards should open their eyes, it's not only 2022. 2018 is a fake choice as well.

Well, gratz to all the Barca fans. Next year the final is in munich, it's one of my personal goals to get a ticket, and I hope it's against Madrid. (Yes, I already see Bayern Munich in the final ;P)

Woody

Woody

wowo pedrin;P
i won't compete with you
in the end it's just your opinion and maybe others too

but the reason why we talk about real madrid is that you came up with this topic ;P

pedrin

pedrin

ehm... not really, the reason is that some1 mentioned my Real before =)

Milinda

Well, Real dives waaaaaay more than Barca Smile
I'm not arguing with you, it's just my opinion. If you think Barca dives more, then you're free to do so lol.

Cristian

Cristian

I agree with milinda.
About this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh841J8Lus0
In slowmotion you'll always see that it wasn't fault, but look at that in normal mode, or be the refferee in that game, let's see how it looks then!

And Cristiano Ronaldo's anuled goal yes, that was the refferee's mistake, because Pique's push. But let's be serious, how many faults/match had Real Madrid vs Barcelona? How many stress faults were there when they couldn't touch the ball, or lost it immediatly? How much was Barcelona's possesion procentage in these games? Even in the game where Madrid won 1-0, Barcelona had around ~70% possesion.
BTW, if you really want to see a fair match, look at the CL FINAL where there weren't more than 10 faults untill minute 65 or so, when ManU started it.

Dumy

xDD Busquets was the best

sneijder69

sneijder69

Real Madrid is the best cf.

Barcelona only know to cheat and cry everytime when they re loosin' the ball f'u'ck IT

κενίŋнεяø

κενίŋнεяø

lol they won right ? it's the only thing that matters. Very Happy

Lobotron

Woooow Pedrin, good job in basket too!!!!

¡HALA MADRID!

Por qué, por qué?

lol! lol!

pedrin

pedrin

jajaja, next year i ll convince Florentino to take Lebron James, lets see who laguhs more, bitch

praa

praa

Football is a sport that goes in spurts, las years Barça is the best team, maybe one of the 3 best teams ever, but before the Barcelona, in top was the Real Madrid of the galactics, maybe in the next 4 or 5 years Real Madrid stay again in top1, and after them, Barça take the first position again.

Im a Barça fan since i know the life, not like the new fans.. i was a real supporter when Bakero, Giovanni, Stoikov, the hollands like Overmars, Reiziguer, F/R de Boer, but for sure im a football fan, and when i was a little kid, and i saw the Real Madrid of Redondo, etc i was happy when they win a Champions, first of all cuz a spanish club win, and second cuz they play great, and i admit that Real Madrid is the most biggest football club ever no discussion about it.

But atm, if we can be realistic, the Barça play the best football that we can see, if we dream whit the football of "La Roja" idk why some pple hate the Barça style, its the same.

And about the 4 famous matchs Barça vs Madrid i have only 1 thing to said: Thats wasnt footbaal, that was a pure shit. Both clubs big mouth but where was the football? Both clubs pure shit.

Football support > Club support.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]