Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Essence » Off Topic » Spam » Huhu =D

Huhu =D

+4
DianeSimmons
Kyon
crystian88
Woody
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Huhu =D Empty Huhu =D Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:10 pm

Woody

Woody

I wonder if ppl are still visiting this forum =D

we can meet here ;P

2Huhu =D Empty Re: Huhu =D Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:24 pm

crystian88

crystian88

Here I am! I always like to see if someone is still posting something here Very Happy

3Huhu =D Empty Re: Huhu =D Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:41 pm

Kyon

Kyon
Admin

I'm always online here, watching out for some posts.

4Huhu =D Empty Re: Huhu =D Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:36 am

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

i give it a look from time to time =)

5Huhu =D Empty Re: Huhu =D Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:16 pm

Woody

Woody

haha everyone is waiting for new posts but no one posts =D
gjgj ;P

well chris you there this wednesday for cm?

6Huhu =D Empty Re: Huhu =D Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Saber

Saber

DianeSimmons wrote:i give it a look from time to time =)

7Huhu =D Empty Re: Huhu =D Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:17 am

Woody

Woody

it's very fun to see, how much this game and this club was part of everyones lifes. Still noone forgot this club even if it's closed. we're still visiting our forum to remember cool times =D

i rly appreciate all of you =D and i consider you as
my friends even though i never met even one of you in rl =D

8Huhu =D Empty Re: Huhu =D Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:04 pm

HighD

HighD

Woody wrote:it's very fun to see, how much this game and this club was part of everyones lifes. Still noone forgot this club even if it's closed. we're still visiting our forum to remember cool times =D

i rly appreciate all of you =D and i consider you as
my friends even though i never met even one of you in rl =D

^ this

We are 1 family. Tonix is my best friend, was a pleasure to meet u Tonix. Always my friend, friends forever.

9Huhu =D Empty Re: Huhu =D Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:07 am

Woody

Woody

=D yo thomas how are you?
was not expecting to actually read sth from you here =D

i hope we can keep this forum alive at least a lil longer
i rly love to post here (dunno why)

the other forum just doesn't feel like a family..

on top only the old core of essence seem to be active and actually
using the forum there, but still i like this forum better!

write your comments

pls rate and subscribe --> [rate] --> [subscribe]

10Huhu =D Empty Re: Huhu =D Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:57 am

HighD

HighD

Hello Prince.
Currently I'm a weekly forum reader, not only here. So better u disable my admin rights + moderator rights and then u can speak behind my back in the private zone. I heard a lot about you Holzhose, I know which person you would like to see next to u in your bed.

Huhu =D 1596889265

I am fine dude, in case Bayern Munich wins against Napoli even better. Are u excited about today's match Chris88? I expect a close game, a very closeeee game, 4:1 pro Bayern. :'>

11Huhu =D Empty Re: Huhu =D Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:30 am

crystian88

crystian88

HighD wrote:
I am fine dude, in case Bayern Munich wins against Napoli even better. Are u excited about today's match Chris88? I expect a close game, a very closeeee game, 4:1 pro Bayern. :'>

I'm absolutely ready for today's match, and I bet it will be a balanced match (every 3 goal for Cavani, 1 for Muller it's okay? Very Happy ).
I hope in a good evening for Hamsik, he totally slept this saturday vs Parma.
Avanti Napoli!

12Huhu =D Empty Re: Huhu =D Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:30 pm

HighD

HighD

What's the standing of Bayern Munich at the moment? You guys respect them? I mean you had kinda good and lucky games against them, almost all the time the winner.

Remember AC Milan games vs Bayern, last season the incredibly bad game by Inter and still reached next round. On the other hand, Bayern fucked Juventus hard at their home ground. So I wonder what's the standing of Bayern and which players you know/respect a lot.

Your team, well don't know. I am a Napoli fan, my favourite teams are 1. Bayern Munich 2. OSC Lille (Eden Hazard king ) and 3. Napoli. So.. I know a lot about them, watching several games, fortunately I passed the 1:2 loss against Parma.

I think your stadium is one of the most special ones in european football, crazy fans. Your football is nice, not the italian defensive style. Such a pity Napoli is an italian town cuz I dislike the italian football so much. Hamsik, Lavezzi, Cavani.. Top 5 offensive. Inler is a great man.

I give a shit about the result. Bayern will get into next round either way and even if Napoli wins today, then I am happy cuz it would be an huge step for them to reach the next round.

13Huhu =D Empty Re: Huhu =D Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:26 pm

crystian88

crystian88

Personally I considered and consider Bayern as one of the best european team, nothing to envy to Inter, Milan, Manchester, Real. Actually just Barça is one more step forward.

Every time Bayern faced some italian team I've to admit that I cheered for Bayern (f**k Uefa's ranking xD).
That's 'cause I dislike italian's gameplay like you.
But with a note. I dislike big club's gameplay.
There are so many "little" teams who show an offensive play, who lose vs the usual "Inter Milan Juve" only for their champions individual's ability.

I cheered like a crazy during Bayern-Juve (as a good Napoli's supporter Juventus is my most-hated team).
I was sad when Mourinho (<.<) won the championsL.

Maybe the only time I disliked Bayern was in the game vs Fiorentina. There the Italian team was a little bit unlucky and bayern passed the turn just 'cause a brilliant Robben.

Anyway good luck for the match.I'm willing to trade a defeat tonight with the transition to the next round Very Happy

14Huhu =D Empty Re: Huhu =D Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:31 pm

Woody

Woody

HighD wrote:Hello Prince.
Currently I'm a weekly forum reader, not only here. So better u disable my admin rights + moderator rights and then u can speak behind my back in the private zone. I heard a lot about you Holzhose, I know which person you would like to see next to u in your bed.

why should we disable your rights lol

2nd part
i can't follow you ?...

15Huhu =D Empty Re: Huhu =D Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:49 pm

HighD

HighD

[X] Fooling a fool.

xoxo <3

16Huhu =D Empty Re: Huhu =D Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:36 pm

Woody

Woody

pls move topic to spam ;P