Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thx for the nice times - Goodbye Essence - Welcome Revelation!

+4
Woody
Ray66
b00n4eve®
DianeSimmons
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

Its time to say Goodbye!

Essence was a club who dominated FT for a long time, playing finales for about 6 months in a row and winning mostly.
We were one of the most dominant clubs of all times in FT and I'm happy that I was a part of it.

I had lots of fun here and met some nice people. I wanna thank everyone who was a part and helped us being the club that we were.

The situation in FT makes it hard to keep clubs like these alive, but we did as good as we could, but now its time to make a new step.

Every member is welcomed to move to Revelation, where we make a new start. New members, new standards and so on.
Lets try to have as much fun there as we had here most of the times.

Once again: Thx everyone for your effort. Good luck for everyone, wherever your next steps will be.

b00n4eve®

b00n4eve®

yeah thx too

Ray66

Ray66

Yeah ;D.

Woody

Woody

i will write a good bye letter later but first
i want to thank...

..EVERY DARN MEMBER who stuck trough with this fantastic club in a fantastic family. Guys we had a great time and this is something noone can steal from us. (those who are active are still having a great time Wink

especially i want to thank chris!

thank you that you took over the club, after we had some stupid leavs. imo you did one of the best jobs as master even though you became inactive. i truly found a great friend in you and i'm happy that we met on our ways =D

finally i wish simply the best for everyone muahahah =)

Tonix

Tonix

Good Luck anyone jocolor

crystian88

crystian88

I really have no words to describe our world, we had sparkling months together.
We represented, and we still represents the best of this game, not only for skills but also for club's model to follow.

And what about members: I really found so many new friends that filled my days with funny moments.

I hope active members will have same wonderful moments of Essence's times in Revelation.

Let's keep our group's spirit alive!

NeiGi

NeiGi

Essence's time is over, was great to be a part of the best club in ft.

Thx to everyone who spent a lot in this club especially Chris, dude you're the best master ever^^.

Even if this game is more or less dead i hope we'll keep our friendship, but i guess i don't have to worry for that xD

And ofc, if someone is still active he's welcome in Revelation!

Raoul

Raoul

Yeah, definitely Essence was one of the best clubs in FT history. That song fits very well to this thread.

Maybe the most of you know(or at least felt in the last months) that I'm not playing FT anymore, don't even have the game. It's totally impossible for me to continue to play FT. Nowadays I have a team in league of legends which requires me too much time. On the other hand I have not any motivation to play FT. Apart of that the game is inactive, I think I had everything that a ft player can have. Versus tournaments won, known in game as one of the best battlers, more than 20 won CM finals, being in 2 of the 3 best FT clubs ever. I still remember our battle fatal four. (Usta & Lobo - battle doules , Kyon - battlemon , Raoul - battle single) So proud to be part of it ^^

I will stay in Essence with my main characters. So far, would be a mistake by me to join ur new club. U created it to be active, not to accept inactive legends. But good luck for you in Club Matches.

We had nice times together. Bye, guys!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]