Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mirianna want to join Essence

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mirianna want to join Essence  Empty Mirianna want to join Essence Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:35 am

mario113

mario113

Hi!
My ID is Mirianna and I'm good basic player , preffer back ;P but sometimes i play in front.
Why Essence? cuz this is i club from my dreams ;P

I'm good player so I need good club to be with the best players Wink and learn new skills from u Wink
I'm funny person usually xD .
I'm from Poland and i'm playing FT since 2009.
Hope u add me to ur club Razz
Cheers Simon (age 19?) ;P yup 19 xD

2Mirianna want to join Essence  Empty Re: Mirianna want to join Essence Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:43 pm

Woody

Woody

hey simon ;P

we met ig
nice to have your application here=D

though i don't know you so we should do some testmatches.
tell me what time are you usually online?

add HolzHose ig

3Mirianna want to join Essence  Empty Re: Mirianna want to join Essence Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:23 pm

mario113

mario113

usually i'm online in the evening (19:00-22:00)
and sometimes after 12:00 am

4Mirianna want to join Essence  Empty Re: Mirianna want to join Essence Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:49 am

Raoul

Raoul

Well, I haven't yet the pleasure to play with you, so I have no idea if you're really a good player, as you say. We can play one of these days, just whisper me if you see me online.

Good luck for your application. Be cool ig and convince our members that you deserve a place here. xD

5Mirianna want to join Essence  Empty Re: Mirianna want to join Essence Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:07 am

Woody

Woody

try to catch our members, cuz no one told me so far that he knows you or met you ig ;P
we try to give you an answer as fast as possible, but we have to know you more or it will be an auto-reject...
so pls be patient

6Mirianna want to join Essence  Empty Re: Mirianna want to join Essence Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:54 pm

mario113

mario113

i'll try my best to catch all of them !! hehe ;P

7Mirianna want to join Essence  Empty Re: Mirianna want to join Essence Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:31 pm

Raoul

Raoul

For me the best place/moment we can meet is in Pro Channel, Wednesday 2-3 hours before Club Match starts. I'll try to come online as faster as possible.

8Mirianna want to join Essence  Empty Re: Mirianna want to join Essence Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:12 pm

mario113

mario113

k so c u on Wednesday at 5:00 pm

9Mirianna want to join Essence  Empty Re: Mirianna want to join Essence Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:16 am

Niub

Welcome to our forum, catch me in game. I'm polish player too Wink

10Mirianna want to join Essence  Empty Re: Mirianna want to join Essence Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:24 pm

Woody

Woody

well hard to say but it seems that you still have not the skill to join here. and i think a player as active as you wouldnt fit in our family anyways, so that you would leave in no time.
i get this impression cuz you seem kind of unpatient too..

so i'm sorry to tell you that we decided to reject you.
but feel free to prove us wrong and apply again anytime if you want.

add: a testmatch doesn't mean that you get accepted afterwards, diane just tells us the experiences he made and his opinion and we discuss your application again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum