Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

LuLo , want join in essence.

+2
Cristian
LuLo
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LuLo , want join in essence. Empty LuLo , want join in essence. Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:03 pm

LuLo

Hi , Again .

Im Cristian , i have 19 years old i live in spain .
I like much football its my more good joby Very Happy and ft too , no more than football , and girls Very Happy ^^.
I have good Caracter and too i have bad caracter with have bad days Sad sry all Sad . Im graceful and funny too Very Happy
Im player battle 2v2 i like much , too i can play basic no much than battle Wink
I can play Ft 4 years aproximity .
I wait that can give me an opportunity for the mistakes that exist I begin , and sry for my english not good Very Happy
I want come essence for why i saw is a good club and have good people caracter Wink ty all . Wink

My Caracter is a xxLuloxx and xxBrokenaxx too Wink

2LuLo , want join in essence. Empty Re: LuLo , want join in essence. Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:14 pm

Cristian

Cristian

I think if you would've written in spanish we would've understood better. I just don't understand something: why do you want in a club where you can't talk to or understand the other members in it.

However, good luck with ur apply.

3LuLo , want join in essence. Empty Re: LuLo , want join in essence. Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:55 pm

NeiGi

NeiGi

Hey Cris, it's good to see that you have not discouraged with the response you had received.
Good luck with your apply

4LuLo , want join in essence. Empty Re: LuLo , want join in essence. Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:28 pm

crystian88

crystian88

Hey Cris, just a question, aren't you an Ambiance's member?

5LuLo , want join in essence. Empty Re: LuLo , want join in essence. Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:44 pm

LuLo

yes im in ambiance , i dont have much good conversation with people any1 people not are good person. me ever i think come here essence and dont give me 1 oportunity Sad

6LuLo , want join in essence. Empty Re: LuLo , want join in essence. Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:50 am

LuLo

i left the ambiance now ^^

7LuLo , want join in essence. Empty Re: LuLo , want join in essence. Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:39 pm

NeiGi

NeiGi

Hi Cris,

Thx for waiting,
Most of our members have the same idea about you, we still see a lack of skills and we didn't see any improvement since your last apply.
That's why we decided to reject you.

Cya ig

8LuLo , want join in essence. Empty Re: LuLo , want join in essence. Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:41 am

LuLo

lol rejected me for why??? never essence give 1 oportunity people ? people give oportunity me i change. ok ty then.... gl hf all..

9LuLo , want join in essence. Empty Re: LuLo , want join in essence. Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:31 pm

Darkinfiniti

Darkinfiniti

Lack of skill !

10LuLo , want join in essence. Empty Re: LuLo , want join in essence. Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:58 pm

Cristian

Cristian

As I said before, why do you want to join an international club if you can't even type the basic in english.

Y para que lo entiendas esta vez te lo digo en español: ¿Porque quieres entrar en un club internacional si nisiquiera sabes hablar lo basico de ingles?

11LuLo , want join in essence. Empty Re: LuLo , want join in essence. Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:14 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Darkinfiniti wrote:Lack of skill !

Wo wo wow..you're so friendly. What a shame! Another one, Dark.

On the other hand, Cristian is totally right. Ur main problem is ur lack of english, not even if u would be the very best player in FT, with these problems of comnunication u can't join an internation club like Essence. Personally I like to play and talk with players like u, but only when I'm on my main character, because u treat me with respect. Just remember ur basic match with an unknown shua(played by Tsukoyomi) against an unknown niki(played by me) and a lucy, Calluna. U should remember ur behaviour and ur way to insult Tsuko, only because he was lower level than u.

So far, Cya!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum