Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

the psycho searchs a new club

+5
crystian88
Ike
Scialone
Woody
kaiser5
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1the psycho searchs a new club Empty the psycho searchs a new club Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:11 pm

kaiser5

hello essence,

my name is psycho (dont ask me why) im 22 years im from america. I play since 3 years ft im very enloved in this game. Im a very skilled player not a psycho. I can play good nice and beat all. pls give me a chance the psycho searchs a new home. thank you for questions i will ask for all. bb

2the psycho searchs a new club Empty Re: the psycho searchs a new club Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:37 pm

Woody

Woody

it's getting rly annoying...

i'm pretty sure that rather than psycho, retard would fit you well!

3the psycho searchs a new club Empty Re: the psycho searchs a new club Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:48 pm

Scialone

Scialone

kaiser5 wrote:
my name is

Get a life, guys.

4the psycho searchs a new club Empty Re: the psycho searchs a new club Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:00 pm

Ike

Ike

do you guys already know who is that flaming bob?

i expect the next "applys" will be from HOHOL and Gremlin Razz

5the psycho searchs a new club Empty Re: the psycho searchs a new club Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:03 pm

crystian88

crystian88

Ike wrote:do you guys already know who is that flaming bob?

i expect the next "applys" will be from HOHOL and Gremlin Razz

We also miss Tifa nd Rich!

6the psycho searchs a new club Empty Re: the psycho searchs a new club Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:02 am

NeiGi

NeiGi

yee , give some ideas to this bob xD

7the psycho searchs a new club Empty Re: the psycho searchs a new club Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:15 am

Darkinfiniti

Darkinfiniti

Hey kaiser,
welcome on the Essence forum..
Feel free to post und look threats..
HF & GL Smile

8the psycho searchs a new club Empty Re: the psycho searchs a new club Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:46 am

Raoul

Raoul

Terrible Dark, really! Just read the messages above with more attention, even the true applications of SexiiDream, danielrn5 and blaz should help u to observe that kaiser's application is just another fake. If I have to compare ur post in this thread I must remember Hieu's posts in this forum, and u know my opinion about his messages. Just think twice before writting something, more if it's in public zone..or maybe I don't get ur (possible) irrony.

@kaiser: Si te haces pasar por un español pues entonces te lo digo en español. Vete a la mierda!

9the psycho searchs a new club Empty Re: the psycho searchs a new club Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:15 am

Darkinfiniti

Darkinfiniti

ähm..Raoul come down?!
i only wnat to be friendly not like you in this moment !

10the psycho searchs a new club Empty Re: the psycho searchs a new club Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:15 pm

Dumy

Well you were more pathetic than friendly with an application like this but your way to act.

11the psycho searchs a new club Empty Re: the psycho searchs a new club Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:31 pm

Darkinfiniti

Darkinfiniti

What do you think who you are dude?
Better be queit in this situation,i write what i want man

12the psycho searchs a new club Empty Re: the psycho searchs a new club Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:07 pm

Dumy

Between writing "what I want" and writing sth smart with sense is a diference like you to Raoul xD

13the psycho searchs a new club Empty Re: the psycho searchs a new club Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:09 pm

Darkinfiniti

Darkinfiniti

Ready?

14the psycho searchs a new club Empty Re: the psycho searchs a new club Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:42 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Well, well, well..Enough!

Kaiser's application is just a fake, not a real one and ur answers here are just stupid, Dark. First wishing gl, hf etc. to an Essence hater which comes here to spam and flame us. Then nice answers for me and Dumy, when we tried to tell u how pathetic is ur answer. What's ur objective? To become like Hieu or Sneijder here? NO,true? Then don't act like them. I'm sure you don't feel comfortable now, so next time check better ur posts before clicking "Send". Remember when an unknown guy came here and insulted u. What was our first reaction? To deffend u! Personally, I expect more from an Essence member, if u write "what u want" without thinking if it's right or not, then maybe ur place isn't between us.

Nothing else to add, I just hope to see some smart posts by u in the near future.

15the psycho searchs a new club Empty Re: the psycho searchs a new club Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:08 pm

Darkinfiniti

Darkinfiniti

1. Kaiser5 isn't essence hater for me Surprised
2. See raoul,i didn't know,that this apply is a fake and then u don't need to attack me for no reasen
3. i don't feel comfortable but sure not pathetic..
so,i'am ne the only,who say stupid thing,right raoul & dumy? Wink

4. why hieu,ike,flash,wasgen,snei & co. became so stupid?
This would be for me interested

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum