Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

hi there :O

+3
Ray66
crystian88
blaz
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hi there :O Empty hi there :O Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:55 pm

blaz

My name is Blaz, I'm male, I'm 17 Years old and I'm from Slovenia,
School: At the moment i am visiting the school of Computer Engineer.
Hobby: I'm doing a lot work on PCs, writing programs, doing websites and play some games.
Family: i have one sister.
Religion: My religion is Christian.
Language: Slovenia has her own language that's Slovenien, but i know english pretty well and at the moment I'm learning german.
Style of music: I love pop&rock
fav. movies:The Blind side, Avatar, Old dogs
fav. series: i have already seen a lot of serials, so i will name it: House, Monk, Las Vegas, Greys Anatomy, Lost, Heroes, The Sopranos. I'm watching some anime too: Naruto, One Piece( its like the cartoon, but its not for kids)
fav. meal: I really like special see food.
other things I like: I like to play football, volleyball and i train Pink-Ponk at home, i have table.
things I don't like: I dont like silly people, sometimes i dont like my parents(hehe) and i hate violence.
Getting 1.000.000€ presented I would: Give 40% money to my parents, 20% to my sister, 10% to my other family. Other 30% i would spend to buy myself house and use it for driver license.

I started playing Fantasy Tennis three years ago.

Fantasy Tennis information:
Name of char. ( i have 3 high lvl char. ): FireHunter2, FireHunter4, Blaz1 (my main char. is Blaz1 )
Character: dhanpir, shua, lucy
Current Lvl: 60, 54, 60
status of char.: STA, STR/DEX, WIL
Pets: Lvl 43 ( pikaro full status )

I'm joining all FT tournaments. And I'm doing events too.

2hi there :O Empty Re: hi there :O Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:36 pm

crystian88

crystian88

Hi Blaz, just a personal question: do you prefer CocaCola or Pepsi?
Cya ig.

3hi there :O Empty Re: hi there :O Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:00 pm

Ray66

Ray66

Give me ap pls.

4hi there :O Empty Re: hi there :O Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:10 pm

Raoul

Raoul

lol!

Haha! I must laugh. There are two options:

The first: Our "friend", Blaz1 wants to join us again, tho he knows his chances to be accepted are about 0,00001%, a bit higher than the worth of sneijdeer's word in Ambiance or Essence. If it's true, and u really want to join us, the answer is easy: Rejected!

The second: Someone sick, even worse than Blaz1 is trying to be a funny guy here, in our forum. Or I should call him a piece of shit? Nah, better not. Since he's just an unkown, a guy which isn't even able to tell us his name. Hilarious to see how some people must use other names because they are too bad and can't use their own one.

If you're Blaz I wait for an answer in FT, u can find me @ RaouITheBest/SimonAmmann but I doubt a lot that you're trying to join again, since u know ur chances to join us are almost 0. U should try to join Ambiance, as far as I heard their recruitment area is a big one, free channel etc. and their main requirement to join them is: Be active in CM! As I know u, a CM whore, u would be accepted fast there.

5hi there :O Empty Re: hi there :O Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:22 am

Woody

Woody

i vote yes..

.. for the stupidest attempt so far. graz

6hi there :O Empty Re: hi there :O Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:21 am

NeiGi

NeiGi

the first time it's funny but after ...

7hi there :O Empty Re: hi there :O Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:03 pm

blaz

hi guys i dont about what you are talking but my apply is serious write me ingame, i hope i can get a serious answer not retareds one like of raouls and neigis comments. Im trying to apply here as a normal person but it isnt possible if u just flame and blame me. Q__Q im very dispointed now mabye i will cry q_q i cant get that more pls dont flame me more.

8hi there :O Empty Re: hi there :O Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:03 pm

blaz

Ray66 wrote:Give me ap pls.

what?

9hi there :O Empty Re: hi there :O Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:10 pm

Takeshi™

Takeshi™

Ok rejected

10hi there :O Empty Re: hi there :O Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:20 pm

blaz

wow very clever answer thank you essence is a club full of noobs muahhahhahah i dont wanna join here im to pro muahha armada will win alwayas armada will red you all armada will even dont go dead as essence armada gogogogoog we are the ebst shit of essence and their shit members

11hi there :O Empty Re: hi there :O Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:33 pm

Raoul

Raoul

hi there :O 50264_264490264468_1870435_n

hi there :O Banned

hi there :O 1596889265

A picture is worth a thousand words. Three pictures..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum