Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

OnePiece and other manga stuff

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OnePiece and other manga stuff Empty OnePiece and other manga stuff Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:43 am

b00n4eve®

b00n4eve®

lol this is a thread just for neigi, cristian, woody and the other manga freaks Very Happy
so they don`t have to spam all the other topics with their manga-shi....ähm manga-stuff lol!

2OnePiece and other manga stuff Empty Re: OnePiece and other manga stuff Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:00 am

NeiGi

NeiGi

Well , if it's a topic just for manga i just want to ask a question : how the hell the ugly Blackbeard has 2 devil fruit power? even with these 2 powers he suck x.x

3OnePiece and other manga stuff Empty Re: OnePiece and other manga stuff Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:08 am

Woody

Woody

i thought he sucked in the power with the logiafruit of darkness.
it's a special ability and seems that only few ppl have the quality to take in two devil fruits.
maybe the four emperors have it too?
i'm rly curious!!!
but the story got stuck underwater atm, boooring QQ

i wonder which fruit ate blackhawk ö.ö

4OnePiece and other manga stuff Empty Re: OnePiece and other manga stuff Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:34 am

NeiGi

NeiGi

xD true, who care about fish-mens x.x

Shanks should be the strongest of the emperors, and he hasn't an devil fruit, he rocks *_*

Another question for the pros, someone know how Luffy has done his scar on his chest?

5OnePiece and other manga stuff Empty Re: OnePiece and other manga stuff Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:34 am

Cristian

Cristian

Neigi the scar on his chest is from his battle with Akainu, the magma logia fruit user who killed Ace. He punched Luffy through Jimbei.

http://www.mangareader.net/103-48478-8/one-piece/chapter-578.html
This is the exact moment.

About Blackbearb from what I read in the manga he has a special body form or something like that, and that's why he can have 2 devil fruit powers. I don't think it has anything to do with the darkness fruit, or maybe it has, they didn't explained yet how he got Whitebearbs powers. Shanks doesn't have any devil fruit power, Kaidou has similar powers with Luffy's grandfather, Garp using haki and great psych (body) power and that's all they spoiled untill now.

6OnePiece and other manga stuff Empty Re: OnePiece and other manga stuff Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:32 pm

Woody

Woody

well i think that blackbeard was searching for the darkness fruit because he knew that with this fruit he can obtain others devilfruit powers.
i think he could steal it with this fruit, since you see him in this circle of darkness right after whitebeards death...

7OnePiece and other manga stuff Empty Re: OnePiece and other manga stuff Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:50 pm

Cristian

Cristian

He just hide from "the world" because he didn't want them to see what he did, nothing else. :p

8OnePiece and other manga stuff Empty Re: OnePiece and other manga stuff Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:55 pm

NeiGi

NeiGi

and what he did? xD his body didnt change

9OnePiece and other manga stuff Empty Re: OnePiece and other manga stuff Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:14 pm

Cristian

Cristian

that's still unkwown

10OnePiece and other manga stuff Empty Re: OnePiece and other manga stuff Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:23 pm

NeiGi

NeiGi

Where did you find the new episode Cris?

11OnePiece and other manga stuff Empty Re: OnePiece and other manga stuff Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Cristian

Cristian

I read manga here http://www.mangareader.net/ or here http://www.mangastream.com/ and episodes here http://www.watchanimeon.com/ (~wednesday the manga and sunday the episodes)

12OnePiece and other manga stuff Empty Re: OnePiece and other manga stuff Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:34 pm

Woody

Woody

sunday isn't sure anymore
they changed... i checked and someday they new chapter is only available on tuesday (one piece on mangareader)

13OnePiece and other manga stuff Empty Re: OnePiece and other manga stuff Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:23 pm

Cristian

Cristian

One Piece: Any time between Wednesday and Friday.

@mangastream and then they post on mangareader

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum