Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leaving essence

+19
Tonix
Ustasa80
NeiGi
DianeSimmons
Milinda
Wasgen :)
FlashLady
Raoul
praa
Hieuchenboy
Senzatiion
Dumy
Woody
b00n4eve®
crystian88
Ray66
Saber
Darkinfiniti
Ike
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Leaving essence Empty Leaving essence Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:54 pm

Ike

Ike

Hey guys, as you already read, I will leave the club.
There are some reasons why I am doing this.
One reason was the “discussion” between Raoul&Dumy with Flash and me.
I don’t accept a club where people speak to clubmembers on such a low verbal level. I said more than one time that we can discuss in a normal way, bcos we aren’t interested in any fight or smth but it didn’t work.
However there is no more sense to speak further about this, because in my opinion they don’t even understand what I am writing lol moreover I won’t get useful comments. Surely someone could say “just ignore them”, but for me it’s no real club then.
So enough with this topic. For me it’s done, I don’t like these personalities.

I am also a bit curious how people speak with ex-clubmembers in their leaving topic Razz

As I said this isn’t the only reason. I am a bit sad or better disappointed that most of my old effect friends aren’t active anymore or even left the game. On the other hand I can understand them, bcos the same was much better in past, but it’s not easy to find basic partners. Although I have from time to time matches with Holzhose, NeiGi , Ayaka or Shadowwheel it’s anyway hard.
Another partner from me, Karlen, is at the moment also inactive=&
Well, I already said it’s sad that Thomas, Diana and some other basicers almost stopped playing, bcos I often played with/vs them in past. Also the old battlers like SoyP, Atom or pedrin I liked a lot =/
Fortunately I still have contacts with some of them in Msn for example.

Special thanks to my effect teammembers, I always had a great time during I was in effect and enjoyed it a lot. I was also for not closing effect but unfortunately the majority was for closing. What I want to say is that I still see myself as Effect member, just not anymore as essence member. I had my best clubtime in my effect period.

Also thanks to most of the essence members. I liked to play with many of you. Razz
I’m also sure we will still play in future. Thank you quirky, Poseidon, kyon, vale and some others sorry if I forget some people^^”

For the moment willy and me will create our own club.

Willy's explanation will follow laters

Good luck and have fun for future!

2Leaving essence Empty Re: Leaving essence Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:21 pm

Darkinfiniti

Darkinfiniti

Okay Ike,i wish u all the best and i'am disapointed too that u leave now such many others..
If you think its better to leave,then it is so, but i really enjoyed the games (wasn't so much) with u Smile
Allready a friendly clubmate and a friend for me,i hope we keep the contact ingame,facebook & msn..
Maybe we can solve the problems and you think about a comeback?!
With big Respect
Nico Smile

3Leaving essence Empty Re: Leaving essence Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:25 pm

Ike

Ike

thanks a lot nico, you were always a cool guy to chat/play
surely we still have contact =p

4Leaving essence Empty Re: Leaving essence Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:27 pm

Saber

Saber

sad to hear about it Ike.. but I already knew it Sad
u were a cool member nd did also a great job.
GL with ur life nd also ur own club.

we see us ig, or skype or anywhere else (:
ciao dude<3

5Leaving essence Empty Re: Leaving essence Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:31 pm

Ray66

Ray66

Njo bb, we see us ig =).

6Leaving essence Empty Re: Leaving essence Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:51 pm

crystian88

crystian88

Sad to hear, but we can't force no one here Neutral .
I hope you'll enjoy your time out of Essence, and I hope you'll come back soon.
See ya =)

7Leaving essence Empty Re: Leaving essence Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:53 pm

Ike

Ike

thank you guys too =p

8Leaving essence Empty Re: Leaving essence Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:57 pm

b00n4eve®

b00n4eve®

omg =( really sad to read this!

i wish you the best dude Exclamation

grezzzzzzzz
b00n

9Leaving essence Empty Re: Leaving essence Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Woody

Woody

allready told you how i feel so you know it very well Sad

what rests is to hope that you find what you are searching
and good luck with your new club and for your future
stay in contact dude

10Leaving essence Empty Re: Leaving essence Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:37 pm

Dumy

Mm..predictable since Hieu annouced his leave and he likes boys,you like Hieu...

If you really leave because of that fight is bit stupid since that was 2 weeks ago and you decide now but I shouldn't lie and say I'm dissapointed for your decision.

Flash will leave too? I think in 3 is more fun.

Anyway gl in your melancholy drama or whatever is but hope you will have a happy (orgasm) end.

11Leaving essence Empty Re: Leaving essence Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:47 pm

Senzatiion

Senzatiion

Guys. Honestly its not my buisness. But its kind of childish what you do.
How long do u were now in the same Club ? Same for Willy & Hieu.
I talked 1 Hour ago with Hieu and he said that u are nice buddies, but he didnt had any Mates, so i understand him.
Furthermore he said that he really like sasa Diane etc.
& now i see that sasa blame him . . .
I think this is not the way how you should talk with each other.
Even when someone leave its just a Person.
A Club dosnt mean everything . Of course its sad that he left in a bad time same like ike and Flash , but isnt that there descicion.
Maybe you Guys should talk and clear that stupid fight.

Or against who we should mess with ? Wink

12Leaving essence Empty Re: Leaving essence Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:51 pm

Ike

Ike

Mm..predictable since Hieu annouced his leave and he likes boys,you like Hieu...
hihi nothing else expected from you.

lol!

btw before i fell a decision i think about it lol so who cares?
yea flash left too.

I think in 3 is more fun
lol!

gl in your melancholy drama or whatever is but hope you will have a happy (orgasm) end.
thanks dude maybe you will anytime find a way to get more mature to understand people and to articulate you on a higher level than "enough stupid... enough stupid.. etc." Very Happy or with such stuff.

boon and roman also thanks to you =p

btw senza it's useless to speak with that guy xD you better stop before he will insult you too^^"

13Leaving essence Empty Re: Leaving essence Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:56 pm

Senzatiion

Senzatiion

Honestly this is the Mistake i do. I always see the positive Aspects.
I think everybody can change, but i dont understand how you can talk like this. I thought ur friends. Even Clubmates for a long time.
Dw i hope you understand what i want to say.
Good Luck for the Rest of you.

14Leaving essence Empty Re: Leaving essence Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:00 pm

Hieuchenboy

Hieuchenboy

your father like boys dumy XDDDD

15Leaving essence Empty Re: Leaving essence Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:01 pm

praa

praa

It was a big pleasure to meet you as a person, and as a player. Its difficult find in the game mature pple whit clear ideas like u. I hope we stay in contact ingame. GL Smile

16Leaving essence Empty Re: Leaving essence Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:05 pm

Hieuchenboy

Hieuchenboy

wie ich sagte sasa XD
ich werde nicht der letzte sein der gegangen ist XD

17Leaving essence Empty Re: Leaving essence Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:06 pm

Raoul

Raoul

@Ike: What a news. I almost cry ..by happines.

@Senza: U should be happy. For your next application you have - 3 NOs.

@Hieu: What a gay insult, can't expect more from you.

Btw, Hieu's banned, enough german here, gl in ur way Ike, Flash and Hieu.

18Leaving essence Empty Re: Leaving essence Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:11 pm

Ike

Ike

hm I'm curious if senza will apply again at all since she sees how clubmembers here speak with their ex-members Very Happy
btw i am also very happy that i dont have to see you (raoul&dumy) not anymore in my clublist. I also have to say i liked the club much more before you guys joint it.

I'd like to see no more flaming stuff here from raoul/dumy bcos it's kind of a goodbye-topic and not a place to insult other people.

thank you praa, in the little time i had contact with you, i had a nice view of you and expect you will get accepted as a full member.

19Leaving essence Empty Re: Leaving essence Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:32 pm

Saber

Saber

Hieuchenboy wrote:wie ich sagte sasa XD
ich werde nicht der letzte sein der gegangen ist XD

Alter raff es .. schön für die die gehen .. juckt mich nen dreck nur ike ja und flash aber du .. kein stück
also hau ab von hier.. keinem juckt es wegen dir, oder muss ich mich noch klarer ausdrücken¨!
krass wie du mich dazu bringst dich so fertig zu machen.

20Leaving essence Empty Re: Leaving essence Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:42 pm

FlashLady

Hey guys,
maybe i'm disappointing you when i tell u that i dont have any good reason for my leaving.
the main thing is that i just wanna follow my friend and mate samu because we know each other since almost 3 or 4 years now..thats why i wanna stay with him.
on the other hand i dont care really much about clubs and guilds..thats why i was not so active in that forum (sorry for that).

Despite those things i had a really good time here in essence and i enjoyed playing with some of you guys.. special thanks to holzhose, sasa, ayaka and ino Smile we had funny basic matches..also thanks to all the other members..

i wish essence the best luck for the future and for the following cm's . i really hope you will kick outlaw's and armada's asses ! they are fckin lame!!!

of course i am available for all who want to stay in contact Wink

ty<3

21Leaving essence Empty Re: Leaving essence Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:37 pm

Woody

Woody

oh dude
willy im rly sorry to see you leave it's great pitty
and i thank you for the short time we played vs each other!
good luck for you too

22Leaving essence Empty Re: Leaving essence Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Kinda sad to hear that more and more people leave the club. When I joined, I thought this club could even handle bad times.

23Leaving essence Empty Re: Leaving essence Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:39 pm

Milinda

This is quite sad news ... Even though I didn't know you too well Ike, you're definitely one of the few mature players in FT Crying or Very sad
I too realized that some of our members don't speak at an appropriate level with other players, and especially ex-members. This is quite a sad situation, especially because now is a really hard time for our club ...

24Leaving essence Empty Re: Leaving essence Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:43 pm

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

some disappointing sad news.

@flashlady: even tho it might sound a bit weired, but ur the first person, where i understand the leaving reason.
thx for being honest. thx for what u did for this club and cya ig

@ike: this is really disappointing in my eyes. u were a big and important part in this club and his time being.
i hated this war between u and dumy/raoul right from the beginning. it was not necessary at all...from both sides and i was afraid it might end like this.
maybe it was not possible to completely solve it.. but if one of the 2 sides would have wanted, it would be easily possible to go on living a nice club life.
didnt expect u to leave, thought u would be more interested in this club, to help him, to go through bad times and not to leave at the first down period.
specially when u know where this could lead...

still ty for what u did and cya ig

25Leaving essence Empty Re: Leaving essence Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:18 pm

NeiGi

NeiGi

I didn't think you would leave rather than resolving the problem, didn't expect that from you :/ but well it's your decision, thx for everything u did for essence
hope we'll stay in contact dudes(ike I've ure msn i think so no worries xD)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum