Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Shot of Love with Senzatiion !

+4
Raoul
Ray66
OoLLuucyoO
Senzatiion
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Empty A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Sun May 22, 2011 12:45 pm

Senzatiion

Senzatiion

Aloha Essencers
& Stalkers.

Most of you should know me, but for the Guys who dont me some Infos about me.
My name is Mary, im 19 Years old and live in Germany - Cologne. I speak 3 languages pretty well - Turkisch, Englisch & German . At the moment i try to improve my Spanisch Skills and i can translate Latin Wink.
My Hobbies are Shopping, Singing , Dancing.
About my personality, im a helpful guy.
This means i try to help everywhere where i can.

I start playing Fantasy Tennis like 3 Years ago i think. In this time i try more or less all Stats and Characters. At least i stay by my Lucy Senzatiion.

Why i want to join Essence is a easy question.
I really want to be part of a Team, where i know that all help each other.
Also i want to improve my Skills and i think there arent any other Clubs, which could help me there.
It dosnt mean that they are bad, but i think i dont fix in.
I tried now 5 times i think. 3 Times in Effect and this is my 2nd try in Essence. All the time you Guys say that the problem is more at my attidude, less in my Skill. I think i solve this problem since 6 Month or longer. I cant remember even when i had my last Conflict. I hope you Guys would give me the Chance to show it to you.

Further its really boring to be in a Lonely Club. I said i wait, when i applied exactly 3 Month ago.
For me its time to use my Shot ( liek you see in the Title ) .

This is all what i can say.
If people want to know more about my Character :

https://essence.darkbb.com/t319-senzatiion

Think twice before u vote. Very Happy
People can change, trust me.

Last edited by Senzatiion on Sun May 22, 2011 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

2A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Empty Re: A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Sun May 22, 2011 12:49 pm

OoLLuucyoO

OoLLuucyoO

Heyhow Mary
Welcome Back, nice apply ^^
I wish you good luck to you <3

3A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Empty Re: A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Sun May 22, 2011 1:10 pm

Ray66

Ray66

GL again^^.

4A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Empty Re: A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Sun May 22, 2011 1:55 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Hey, reading your application I'm a bit confused, at least by that part.

Senzatiion wrote:I tried now 5 times i think. 3 Times in Effect and this is my 2nd try in Essence. All the time you Guys say that the problem is more at my attidude, less in my Skill.

I don't know how/why you was rejected by Effect, but I can ensure you that Essence didn't reject you only for your attitude, although it had an important role. In the way u said it, it sounds like you're a great player but we don't like you. I neither understand why you think Effect is the same club like Essence, since only 20 of our 57 members are Ex-Effect members and most of them are inactive in FT.

Cya

5A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Empty Re: A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Sun May 22, 2011 2:08 pm

Senzatiion

Senzatiion

@ Andrej : Dont feel attack. I just wanted to say while i said Effect reject me that these Guys have maybe more Problems with me.
I know that Essence and Effect arent the same Persons.
Further i know a lot of the People more or less 2 Years.

And because of my Skill. Honestly i dont think that you reject me because of that. If yes, play with me some games.
Sorry if i dont talk excatly.

6A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Empty Re: A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Sun May 22, 2011 9:01 pm

Ustasa80

Ustasa80

good luck

7A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Empty Re: A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Tue May 24, 2011 10:18 am

Kyon

Kyon
Admin

Our decision is clear, we decided to reject you. Anyways, thanks for your apply and have a good time.

8A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Empty Re: A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Tue May 24, 2011 7:56 pm

Senzatiion

Senzatiion

One question : Why ?
Just to know the reason.
It is like Raoul say because of my Skill ?
Smile

9A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Empty Re: A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Tue May 24, 2011 8:13 pm

Ray66

Ray66

Ich würde mal sagen die mögen dich halt nicht und das wars.

10A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Empty Re: A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Tue May 24, 2011 8:22 pm

Senzatiion

Senzatiion

Okay dann sollen die aber nicht so dreist sein wie Raoul und mich dann noch dafür versuchen fertig zu machen.
Dann ist es ja okay. Trotzdem danke Razz

11A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Empty Re: A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Tue May 24, 2011 8:54 pm

Ray66

Ray66

Nicht jeder ist so Cool.

12A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Empty Re: A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Tue May 24, 2011 9:08 pm

Senzatiion

Senzatiion

Haha ich weiß. Aber wie man sieht gibt es auch falsche Schlangen.
Ist auch egal. Ich habe es versucht weil ich mit paar Leuten gut klar komme & gut spiele. Danke das du mir wenigstens ne Erklärung gegeben hast.
Jetzt habe ich meine Antwort. Smile

Küssssssssschen Rayilein & der Rest der mich mag ( Kiss for Rayyibunny and the Rest who likes me )
Razz

13A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Empty Re: A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Tue May 24, 2011 9:15 pm

Ray66

Ray66

Kiss back^^.

14A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Empty Re: A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Wed May 25, 2011 4:26 am

Raoul

Raoul

Uh, come on Senza, you're a normal battler, nothing special. Once more you prove us how good you are, using german in an international forum.

For your information, I didn't even comment in our intern forum about you and your skill, my comment wasn't necesary.

What about an answer like that by me? Esti varza in battle, nu poti sa faci nimic fara charge, esti un fel de Blaz. De basic nici nu vreau sa mai vorbesc, te-as insulta prea tare. Do you feel good reading something about you that you don't understand?

Btw, I'm curious to see how you use your Power Shot, in Armada or Outlaw?

15A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Empty Re: A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Wed May 25, 2011 7:35 pm

Senzatiion

Senzatiion

Honestly Raoul i didnt say something bad.
I just say thats fake when u say that not my Attdidude is the reason why you dont accept me, if one of you say that is it.
& honestly im not the best Battler and when you read my Apply you see that i wanted to improve my Skill, by Members of you who are better than me,
but im to 100 % sure that im in the same Level of my Skill like some others of you.
Youre nice Club and because of that i tried to Apply again.
I stayed 3 Month more or less alone in a Club i dont change to any other
and i wont.

Maybe People like you should play first against me again.
I think the last time that i play against you was ... hmm dont know even.
Of course i have my bad days like a lot and yes sometimes i lagg, but i also know that i often win against Guys like you when i have a good Mate like noob4 or Ray.
I dosnt want to attack you, but i dont like it if people lie indirect in my Face.
Hope you dont understand it wrong and maybe one day you could play with me to see how i change my Playstyle & my Attidude.

Regrads.

16A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Empty Re: A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Wed May 25, 2011 8:33 pm

Dumy

Hey Senza,calm down Smile

Look senza, it's obvious some players here don't like you
It's obvious some guys here think you're not a good player
I don't understand why you want join a club which has bad opinions about you.
But it's your decision,you tryed,you spent time to write that application and that's a nice respect showed to us.

I wish you good luck and maybe you will change the opinions about you and you'll become an Essence member in future.
About rest discusion,those replys won't help you.

Cya Mary.

17A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Empty Re: A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Wed May 25, 2011 8:39 pm

CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

Zeheh, TheSevenSeas here Laughing

Remember me Senza? Ur Sub!?

I wasnt wondering that u applied here again, also after ur bad words against some Essence Members Surprised , I knew ull get rejected so my influence wasnt necessary, but now I should let u know that it was ur fault that u have to be "bored in a lonely club".

Well i quited FT a month ago, but I still came to the CMs to play with my mate, but havent seen u since 5 CMs, so wtf.. and before: you rarely was online and often u didnt came for some days so everyone which joined us, left again...

Nvm, our plan failed...see u maybe at apply Nr.6

Laughing

18A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Empty Re: A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Wed May 25, 2011 9:18 pm

Senzatiion

Senzatiion

@Dumy .
Thanks for youre nice Answer. I know that some People had or have Problems with me and honestly i tried to fix them. I asked more or less all Players, dont matter if Basic or Battle, if they want to play.
Some say always yes and some dont even answer.
I know now how you think of me and its okay i will look if i think its time for me to apply again.

@Seven.
Maybe you know that i dont have time Wendsdays and yes i dont played some days because of Exams its normal for me that im some weeks everyday online and then somedays just 2 or 3 mins.
I dont even wanted to be Master anymore i thought about to give it so someone, but it wasnt necassary. I just let 8 People in the Club, which are my longest friends.
& maybe you could also come Online not just to the CM .
Even when im a Fanatic CM player i want to see some of my Mates.
I dont even know why u want me to hzrt with youre Words.
Dw . If you are Angry, then sorry. Dunno what i make against you.

I think this Topic can be closed.
I dont want to hurt somebody or say bad words.
Maybe i will try a next Shot in some Month, who knows,
but its not nice, that all the time People try to find the bad Aspects,
when there are sometimes good sides.

Kiss & Regrads to everybody.

Edit : Btw. Just to mentioned. I really just want to be Part of a Group, where i know that it will stay for a long time. I always do the best, what i can to manage my Group. Im sorry that it dosnt work so well & maybe i done bad methods, but i least i always think about the whole Group. ^^

19A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Empty Re: A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Wed May 25, 2011 9:24 pm

CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

Laughing
nah, dw

but as I remember you normaly got time for CMs Neutral

20A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Empty Re: A Shot of Love with Senzatiion ! Wed May 25, 2011 9:28 pm

Senzatiion

Senzatiion

Yeah for 1 Hour or something.
I always came late if you remember and after more or less all left why i should come to CM ? ^^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum