Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problems and Questions

+7
Dumy
pedrin
Saber
Ike
Raoul
Woody
Ustasa80
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Problems and Questions Empty Problems and Questions Tue May 03, 2011 9:48 pm

Ustasa80

Ustasa80

If you have any Problems cause smth happend just write it here or if u know how we can improve or doing the tournament better feel free to write it.

2Problems and Questions Empty Re: Problems and Questions Wed May 04, 2011 1:33 pm

Woody

Woody

as i proposed

how bout limited to one chara?
namely the one you sent the pm to you for!

@simmon
i just ask cuz maybe other like the idea like me, but im not sad if we can choose between different charas

but what about different accs?
maybe accs should be limited?

3Problems and Questions Empty Re: Problems and Questions Wed May 04, 2011 2:19 pm

Raoul

Raoul

lol, I will use SimonAmmann for basic matches and RaouITheBest for battles, they're on different accounts.

Furthermore who can prove if a chara isn't on ur account since alaplaya->user search isn't working? Anyway, don't ask me to play basic with RaouITheBest or battle with SimonAmmann.

4Problems and Questions Empty Re: Problems and Questions Wed May 04, 2011 2:22 pm

Ike

Ike

I'd also like to change my characters lol
my leanne is on one acc and pain,konan on other one~

5Problems and Questions Empty Re: Problems and Questions Wed May 04, 2011 3:25 pm

Woody

Woody

ok ic
bad idea

6Problems and Questions Empty Re: Problems and Questions Sat May 07, 2011 7:24 pm

Ustasa80

Ustasa80

The Team-Captain have to sned me a PM with the CharaName which the player plays this chara he have to sue then in the match.

7Problems and Questions Empty Re: Problems and Questions Sun May 29, 2011 10:47 am

Saber

Saber

will the tournament still take part or will anyone else take ustas job ? x:

8Problems and Questions Empty Re: Problems and Questions Sun May 29, 2011 11:38 am

Woody

Woody

i think raoul could do this, seemed to melike he was the operating act anyways. would this be ok for you?

9Problems and Questions Empty Re: Problems and Questions Sun May 29, 2011 11:46 am

pedrin

pedrin

since its a tourney where people out of essence is also taking part, usta should keep leading it, shouldnt he?

10Problems and Questions Empty Re: Problems and Questions Sun May 29, 2011 11:48 am

Ustasa80

Ustasa80

why I should not leading more the tourny cause im out of essence? ofc i will lead it still.

11Problems and Questions Empty Re: Problems and Questions Sun May 29, 2011 12:04 pm

Saber

Saber

pedrin wrote:since its a tourney where people out of essence is also taking part, usta should keep leading it, shouldnt he?

Yep sure
I was just curious he if WANT to do it still.

12Problems and Questions Empty Re: Problems and Questions Sun May 29, 2011 12:05 pm

Dumy

I agree,is Usta's idea,Usta's job and if he wants continue leading the tournament,than we should let him.

Nevermind if he isn't Essence member anymore,topic for WCT is extern.

13Problems and Questions Empty Re: Problems and Questions Sun May 29, 2011 12:44 pm

Saber

Saber

doh, wasnt meant that he should not lead it anymore löl.. O_o
It is his Tournament I'm even more glad that he will keep leading it!
I just thought that he's a bit pissed maybe.. so nvm topic closed ~__~

14Problems and Questions Empty Re: Problems and Questions Sun May 29, 2011 3:23 pm

Woody

Woody

ops ye i missread...

thought he doesn't want anymore.
well nvm close the topic

15Problems and Questions Empty Re: Problems and Questions Sun May 29, 2011 5:28 pm

Takeshi™

Takeshi™

guys, we won the matchs but they say that we lagged so they wanna play again
Is it possible?

16Problems and Questions Empty Re: Problems and Questions Sun May 29, 2011 5:38 pm

OoLLuucyoO

OoLLuucyoO

I was spec of this match, and i havent see you lag except 2 or 3 times max

17Problems and Questions Empty Re: Problems and Questions Sun May 29, 2011 5:42 pm

Woody

Woody

what about referees? they are needed

ah well one referee i think it's enough
to say that you won

18Problems and Questions Empty Re: Problems and Questions Sun May 29, 2011 5:47 pm

NeiGi

NeiGi

luucy and ibra was there, but well ibra cried more than our oppenents

19Problems and Questions Empty Re: Problems and Questions Sun May 29, 2011 6:57 pm

crystian88

crystian88

I didn't found the room...I wanted to be referee with an unknown char >.<

20Problems and Questions Empty Re: Problems and Questions Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:58 am

NeiGi

NeiGi

Guys can we fix a time limit for each turn? or the world cup will never end..

21Problems and Questions Empty Re: Problems and Questions Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:31 am

Saber

Saber

Usta do u have an overlook about the wct? o:

22Problems and Questions Empty Re: Problems and Questions Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:52 pm

Ustasa80

Ustasa80

Yes i have dw.

23Problems and Questions Empty Re: Problems and Questions Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:14 pm

crystian88

crystian88

Any news for the 5th round?

24Problems and Questions Empty Re: Problems and Questions Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:28 am

NeiGi

NeiGi

We should finish the 4th week, some games are missing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]