Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

WC-Rules and Co.

+9
valentin
CheyenneBlue
crystian88
Raoul
Ike
Saber
NeiGi
DianeSimmons
Ustasa80
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1WC-Rules and Co. Empty WC-Rules and Co. Tue May 03, 2011 6:00 pm

Ustasa80

Ustasa80

Heyho Players,

the tournament will start next week on Friday the Game-Plan will cooming soon. First of all some important things that you need to know :

Before a Game starts the team-captain have to send me via pm or email which character wil play and which User it is.

After the Matchs the Captain sends me the Screens of the win with date and time on the screen.

The points will be so :
Battle Single Match and Basic: 1 Point

Double battle & basic : 3 Points

The Prices will be :

1st Place: 100k Gold each Member, the Ap prices will get decided when we know the winner Team.

2nd Place: 50k Gold each Member, same here with Ap.

3rd: 25k Gold, and Ap prices same here.

If u have sitll some questions feel free to ask. Lets have a nice tournament have fun and good luck !

2WC-Rules and Co. Empty Re: WC-Rules and Co. Thu May 05, 2011 6:34 pm

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

i got a question.

is every game on friday evening? i mean, i have no time at fridays usually.
couldnt we do it, that the team captains ask their team members on which day they have time and then they speak with the opponents team captain to look for a date thats good for both teams.
it has to be within one week every time, so every team plays 1 game a week, but they can choose the date.
if we have enough referees, it shouldnt be a problem imo

3WC-Rules and Co. Empty Re: WC-Rules and Co. Thu May 05, 2011 7:52 pm

NeiGi

NeiGi

ye , i follow diane , havent time at fridays evenings

4WC-Rules and Co. Empty Re: WC-Rules and Co. Thu May 05, 2011 11:38 pm

Saber

Saber

Ive to agree with Chris too

5WC-Rules and Co. Empty Re: WC-Rules and Co. Fri May 06, 2011 7:52 pm

Ike

Ike

same opinion like chris, since some people actually have no time on friday.

greets

6WC-Rules and Co. Empty Re: WC-Rules and Co. Fri May 06, 2011 8:35 pm

Ustasa80

Ustasa80

Well the tournament isnt alwayas on friday lol I have also no time on friday dont worry I will tell u the exactly dates tomorrow.

7WC-Rules and Co. Empty Re: WC-Rules and Co. Sat May 07, 2011 7:21 pm

Ustasa80

Ustasa80

Well it will give referees on Sunday and they will watch all the matchs.

8WC-Rules and Co. Empty Re: WC-Rules and Co. Sat May 07, 2011 8:07 pm

Ike

Ike

oO? so the tournament is always on sunday?-.-

9WC-Rules and Co. Empty Re: WC-Rules and Co. Sat May 07, 2011 8:37 pm

Ustasa80

Ustasa80

Not alwayas.

10WC-Rules and Co. Empty Re: WC-Rules and Co. Sat May 07, 2011 9:19 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Although I created (more or less) the program for this World Cup now I feel compelled to write here about the program. I'm very confused since Usta told me on messenger all matche will be Sunday, and here he says different.

My option for first was to play 3 matches/week, 3 matches every Friday. When some people complained about Friday I wanted play 6 matches/week, 3 matches Tuesday and 3 matches Friday. Then Usta told me in messenger will be played 3 matches/week, every Sunday 3 matches.

Now we have 2 options:

1. 3 matches/week, every Sunday
2. 6 matches/week, 3 every Thursday and 3 every Sunday

Maybe "public" can help us to decide this!

Another thing I want talk here is the time for the matches, I wanted for example first match at 19:00, second at 20:00 and third at 21:00 but if Usta feels easier to control 3 matches(*4 games every match) at same hour, that's ok for me too.

The opening day of this Word Cup is 100% decided, 15.05.2011.

11WC-Rules and Co. Empty Re: WC-Rules and Co. Sat May 07, 2011 9:41 pm

crystian88

crystian88

I think the problem for Sunday can be that someone after a week full of work/study wants to go out for a walk or to go to the sea (here it's hot enough *-*).

How about Saturday at 14 like our Basic/Battle tournaments? It seems that the affluence was good in game.

12WC-Rules and Co. Empty Re: WC-Rules and Co. Sun May 08, 2011 3:28 pm

CheyenneBlue

i prefer sunday evenings, i dont need a walk :p

13WC-Rules and Co. Empty Re: WC-Rules and Co. Sun May 08, 2011 3:53 pm

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

no walk either needed here ^_^

14WC-Rules and Co. Empty Re: WC-Rules and Co. Mon May 09, 2011 10:09 am

valentin

valentin

is there any equip rule yet? imo we should make a charge limit. we dont search for the best charger like ibra and tifa and believe me they gonna use as much as possible if they gonna join this wc (to bad that they dont have a broom)... its boring to get forced playing sides due charge
I would say max 4 charge

15WC-Rules and Co. Empty Re: WC-Rules and Co. Mon May 09, 2011 10:57 am

NeiGi

NeiGi

and somebody should control every match,i'm sure someone will use moves speed hack or smth

16WC-Rules and Co. Empty Re: WC-Rules and Co. Mon May 09, 2011 11:24 am

Ike

Ike

imo it's a bit stupid to have the matches on one date that usta(?) is deciding, bcos some people surely won't have time. Would be better if the team captains would organize their match with the opponent-team captain, then write in the tournament thread and usta and his referees can watch the match. (similiar to wongkit's tournament)

17WC-Rules and Co. Empty Re: WC-Rules and Co. Mon May 09, 2011 11:27 am

Ustasa80

Ustasa80

Well this matchs will be on the 15.05 done. About the next matchs we can do it so like ike said.

18WC-Rules and Co. Empty Re: WC-Rules and Co. Thu May 12, 2011 4:24 pm

Ike

Ike

so is there a limit of chargeshot boni or not?oO
vale didnt get an answer~

19WC-Rules and Co. Empty Re: WC-Rules and Co. Thu May 12, 2011 7:13 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Why? U must be kidding, Usta. Dumy can't be here on 15.05 and it's exactly date but in rest it is flexible date, exactly when he's here? It's not correctly, I want have Dumy for all matches. Or flexible always, or fixed always, u should choose.

20WC-Rules and Co. Empty Re: WC-Rules and Co. Thu May 12, 2011 8:04 pm

valentin

valentin

I think the charge idea is just an advantage for all of us who wanna proof skill and not money. maybe anyone want more? 4 or 5 is a good limit imo

21WC-Rules and Co. Empty Re: WC-Rules and Co. Thu May 12, 2011 8:06 pm

Woody

Woody

usta if you can need some help with organizing, even with your own team (your still captain) lemme know i would help you if i can

22WC-Rules and Co. Empty Re: WC-Rules and Co. Thu May 12, 2011 8:51 pm

Ike

Ike

well imo were also nice to have a charge limit like 5 charge for example (at least in basic) because otherwise you can just stay sides and charge lol

23WC-Rules and Co. Empty Re: WC-Rules and Co. Thu May 12, 2011 9:32 pm

crystian88

crystian88

It can be interesting to play without so many charge, but I don't think all will agree.
It's like someone say: no magician clothes in battle.

If people like to have a precharge-style we can't do so much (except slide 8D )

24WC-Rules and Co. Empty Re: WC-Rules and Co. Fri May 13, 2011 7:25 am

NeiGi

NeiGi

crystian88 wrote:It can be interesting to play without so many charge, but I don't think all will agree.
It's like someone say: no magician clothes in battle.

If people like to have a precharge-style we can't do so much (except slide 8D )
5 charge is enough for precharge-style dw xD

And btw raoul, if dumy is not free you and take can change the date of our matchs, not a problem for me , i dont think i have time on sunday too o.o

25WC-Rules and Co. Empty Re: WC-Rules and Co. Fri May 13, 2011 10:22 am

Raoul

Raoul

Hm..limit charge isn't a good option for me. If alaplaya created charge clothes then u should be able to use them, furthermore to help your country^^ Anyway, I'll play with 0 charge basic matches.

If you ask Tifa or Ibra to play without charge is like you ask me to play without a hand. (something impossible xD)

Ok, NeiGi, I'll talk with Dumy and the other Romanian guys and we'll find some available dates to play this match, hope French team will do the same.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum