Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tossakan Boss Items

+9
Ike
Raoul
NeiGi
Cristian
ramix
crystian88
DianeSimmons
Diana
Lobotron
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Tossakan Boss Items - Page 2 Empty Re: Tossakan Boss Items Thu May 05, 2011 3:29 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Cristian wrote:
Ustasa80 wrote:lol this guy isnt a famous hacker he can hack ye but he isnt on the niveu from syn. He can just do dmg hacks not more.
I played a battle match with him and even there he used heal hack. xD

Are u sure u're not talking about Mango Juice? lol

27Tossakan Boss Items - Page 2 Empty Re: Tossakan Boss Items Thu May 05, 2011 3:51 pm

Cristian

Cristian

Andrei Şi Atât wrote:
Cristian wrote:
Ustasa80 wrote:lol this guy isnt a famous hacker he can hack ye but he isnt on the niveu from syn. He can just do dmg hacks not more.
I played a battle match with him and even there he used heal hack. xD

Are u sure u're not talking about Mango Juice? lol
Nope, qs was disable by me and he healed me with 300+ hp when he was dead and mango doesn't heal that much, not even big healing.

28Tossakan Boss Items - Page 2 Empty Re: Tossakan Boss Items Thu May 05, 2011 4:00 pm

Lobotron

mango --> 250 Hp

29Tossakan Boss Items - Page 2 Empty Re: Tossakan Boss Items Thu May 05, 2011 4:08 pm

Cristian

Cristian

But you can't use it when qs is disabled and you are dead, can you? xD

30Tossakan Boss Items - Page 2 Empty Re: Tossakan Boss Items Thu May 05, 2011 5:33 pm

Lobotron

I dont have mangos, loool.

31Tossakan Boss Items - Page 2 Empty Re: Tossakan Boss Items Sat May 21, 2011 7:45 pm

Diex

Diex

Cristian wrote:https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/854/20110505125006826.jpg/
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/830/20110505131535725.jpg/

First guy with boss qs bag, but he used hack in order to get it. 5 days ago he was level 20, now he is level 60 and has the bag, already reported btw. Very Happy

The tossakan bag is so cutelol!
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/197/20110521164210082.jpg/
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/219/20110521164110310.jpg/

32Tossakan Boss Items - Page 2 Empty Re: Tossakan Boss Items Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:38 am

Soulja

Well guys, u might be surprised to see my name in here, and after so long, but i just wanted to say, don't be too hard on ppl, the things are not impossible to get, i have played tossakan boss battles myself, and got it like after 50 try's yes, and no i didn't hack, as u all might know, i'm anti hacker and anti cheater, if you see my shua SoulSurvivor, u will see i have the hat equipped, and i dunno why someone from here said, it's useless, it's obvious who but nvm., the hat is the perfect gift for someone that want's a str dex char. Wink since u get 1 str and 3 dex, and costs 0 ap, it's not that useless as u think Wink

Keep in mind that u always have a chance to get an item, be it very early or very late, depends on your luck, since there are 2 items in boss gacha, and 3-4 in the normal gacha, if u wan't the item, u will have to spend time, don't u see the logic ? Alaplaya want's u too keep trying and keep at their game, and this will push the gold players a lil' and hopefully the game.

Unfortunatly ppl don't look at it from this side, but rather quit cuz they don't get it after their 50'th try and then resolve to hacking, which i personally don't like, but it's not up to me to decide, and most of all ppl start making rumors of ''non-existing'', ''impossible-to-get'' or ''Alaplaya-rip-off'', well if u see it that way, stop playing it, and ur problems are solved. ;o

I am almost ceartan ppl will understand this post wrong, but let's see, there will even be a reply.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum