Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Song-Story

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Song-Story Empty The Song-Story Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:05 am

Ustasa80

Ustasa80

Just read could be some1 able to translate it into english?

Bruno Mars hatte eine Grenade und Taio Cruz ein Dynamite. Sie warfen beides auf Katy Perry, sodass ein großes Firework entstand. Es war wie in ihrem Teenage Dream nur mit ganz vielen California Girls. Durch den Knall waren die Black Eyed Peas so verwirrt, dass sie the Time vergassen und Rihanna war so erschrocken gewesen, dass sie im Kreis rannte und schrie What's my name. Far East Movement fühlten sich like a G6 und als Nelly aufwachte, wusste er, dass alles just a Dream war. Doch einer war traurig: Usher wollte More

2The Song-Story Empty Re: The Song-Story Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:30 am

Dumy

I tryed but I used dictionary sometimes and I don't know how right is...well:

Bruno Mars had a grenade and Taio Cruz dynamite. They dropped both on Katy Perry, so that was a big firework. It was like in her Teenage Dream only with a lot of California girls. By the report were the Black Eyed Peas so confused that she forgot the Time and Rihanna was so frightened that she ran in circles and screamed What's my name. Far East Movement felt like a G6 and woke up as Nelly, he knew that everything was just a dream. But one was sad: Usher wanted More.

Anyway I understood the story and is funny xD

3The Song-Story Empty Re: The Song-Story Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:52 pm

HighD

HighD

Well translated, but behind Black Eyed Peas it's rather "so confused that they forgot" -> they instead of she. And the sentence: "Far East Movement felt like a G6 and woke up as Nelly" sounds a bit wrong, too. Especially the last part with woke up as Nelly. I would say:

"Far East Movement felt like a G6 and when Nelly woke up, he knew..."

And last but not least: "But one was sad: Usher wanted More".
Well I would insert "guy", but it's surely not a must-have.
-> "But one guy was sad: Usher wanted More".

And ehhhh... you want to be cool in school or for whom is your text? ;-o

4The Song-Story Empty Re: The Song-Story Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:45 pm

Ustasa80

Ustasa80

I want to be cool

5The Song-Story Empty Re: The Song-Story Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:49 pm

Raoul

Raoul

I wanna be a billionaire^^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: