Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Niinja is Homeless

+6
CheyenneBlue
ViveLaVida
crystian88
b00n4eve®
Tonix
Niinja
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Niinja is Homeless Empty Niinja is Homeless Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:07 pm

Niinja

Niinja

Hi Essence!
I am ig Niinja and this is my application:

About me:
My name is Nina and i am 21 years old. I am half dutch - half german and live in Germany (NDS). At the moment i work 3hours per day in a Kindergarten, its a lot of fun *-* My Hobbies are swimming, dancing, meeting friends and doing my internet shit (facebook, msn, ft etc xDD) Mhh what kind of person am i.. I whould say i am friendly, good listener , always try to help as much as i can, sometimes i am a bit shy and sometimes i talk to much xD

About FT:
My Char is Niinja (Lucy) lvl60 I am Battleplayer 104str 60dex mostly i use my fire raket and i have fire, water, earth as def

I play ft since 2 or 3 years :S i am not sure

I was the right hand of moschina in Hardrock, but then i took a break and the club was dead. After my break i joined Definition, but soon i tooked another break. In that time much happened in this club (idk fusion with made and whatever) Now is the club more or less inactive and i left.

I am searching a club which is still existing next week, having a nice community and is having members who can help me to become a better player. Thats why i decided to apply here.

I like to play basic too, but i need to learn alot there.

At the moment i have a bad connection cause i use a vodafone web stick (umts), but on monday comes the telekomman and activate my dsl Yippi So i am lagging atm -,-

Long time ago in HardRock i had problems with raoul and dumy, i felt provocated from them and i answered not very friendly. We had fights and never cleared it. I hope we can do it now, even if u reject me. Cause its long ago and the reason for our fights where really childish.

I am active in FT and in Forum, if u want to know more, just ask me Smile

Best Regards
Nina

2Niinja is Homeless Empty Re: Niinja is Homeless Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:43 pm

Tonix

Tonix

SuNpower? ... Welcome and Good Luck Razz

3Niinja is Homeless Empty Re: Niinja is Homeless Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:46 pm

Niinja

Niinja

Thanks tonix Smile

4Niinja is Homeless Empty Re: Niinja is Homeless Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:43 am

b00n4eve®

b00n4eve®

hey welcome in our forum.
we are already talk about you in our private zone.
good luck Cool

5Niinja is Homeless Empty Re: Niinja is Homeless Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:00 pm

crystian88

crystian88

Hi Nina and welcome here!
I wish you good luck for your apply Smile

6Niinja is Homeless Empty Re: Niinja is Homeless Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:28 pm

Niinja

Niinja

thanks noob and crystian cheers

7Niinja is Homeless Empty Re: Niinja is Homeless Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:34 pm

ViveLaVida

Well Nina, i give you the most good luck i can send Very Happy

8Niinja is Homeless Empty Re: Niinja is Homeless Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:19 pm

Niinja

Niinja

thank you very much What a Face

9Niinja is Homeless Empty Re: Niinja is Homeless Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:37 pm

CheyenneBlue

welcome in forum and good luck !

10Niinja is Homeless Empty Re: Niinja is Homeless Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:39 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Hey Niinja, first of all welcome in our forum! I have to admit I was a bit shocked to see u here, our first meet after 6 months(?) Not nice to see u anyway :P U did a nice application, if at least 1/2 of that would be true u would've probably been accepted here without any doubt.

Unfortunately our members have different opinions and most of us dislike ur way to act ig and we consider u have a lack of skill, at least in battle mode, ur favourite.

So far, Welcome to the Club! ..of non-Essencians! Feel free to forget our website if u consider my answer too harsh. Cya, gl in ur way <3

11Niinja is Homeless Empty Re: Niinja is Homeless Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:20 pm

Niinja

Niinja

1/2 of my application isnt true ? .. explain pls

Dont like my way to act ig o0 I didnt know that i act wrong, tell me what to change please.

Yes our first meeting after month and u are still angry .. i dont really know the reasons, i just know that we provocated us both.

thanks

12Niinja is Homeless Empty Re: Niinja is Homeless Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:33 pm

Dumy

Most of players(from Essence) dislike the way you are(Rihanna xD hope you understood the joke Nina with that 1/2)
About 1/2(srsly) nvm,not important,your application is nice.

And why you want to change? We played this game once in HardRock with changes and didn't worked(or worked for you) so I don't think someone will trust you,but maybe in 3 months you could try again if you change something,why not.

Anyway Good Luck and Keep Playing.

13Niinja is Homeless Empty Re: Niinja is Homeless Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:41 pm

Niinja

Niinja

we never played a game where i had to change o0
If i change something... oki i will try to find out what to change and do it then

thanks

14Niinja is Homeless Empty Re: Niinja is Homeless Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:36 pm

Darkinfiniti

Darkinfiniti

Good Luck for you're next Try.Wink

15Niinja is Homeless Empty Re: Niinja is Homeless Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:30 pm

Milinda

*EDITED: Express yourself in a better way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum