Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here I am...

+5
b00n4eve®
Raoul
Wasgen :)
Tonix
Akalii
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Here I am... Empty Here I am... Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:15 pm

Akalii

Akalii

Well ye, I hate to write applications ... I hate to introduce myself ... cuz hmm I don't know, what to write -.-

erm ok, I'll try my best :s

My name is Steff, Stefanie excactly speaking, I'm 25 years old and I'm living in Cologne / Germany. My hobby 's flirtin xD nah to be serious .. my hobbies 're chilling with friends ... readin books, writing stuff, sharing my freetime with my friends .. summer is comming <3 and some other unimportant things ...

What kind of person I am ... hmm usually I'm friendly and nice and so ... but I can be a really really rude girl .. shame on me =( but that's me ^^ I can't change it and I won't change my personality for anyone ... but all who knows me, can handle it and like my "direct kind" .. I hope, that I never was too rude to any of u :s if yes .. I'm really sorry about =)

I startet to play FT in August 2008. In the last 2,5 years I was in serveral clubs .. I'll make it short and just list them

- RedBusiness
- GermanIOT
- HeadbanGER
- Consience
- Innocence
& Prophecy

*sigh* There was a time I had my perfect mate ... and there I was a frontplayer ... but then he left me and FT *cry* and now .. Idk what I am now ... mostly i play back ... randoms ftw <3 but if I get a chance, I try to play front again .. but hmm I'm really rusty and there 're many senseless mistakes *sigh* But the last 2 weeks I'm on the best way to be more active again.

Well last but not least .. I think u all know, that I was 1,5 years a part of Prophecy and now it's time for me, to be active again to leave Prophecy and join an active club. I think Essence is the right choise for me ... and it would be really nice to be in one club again with Sasa, Chris and Tony =)

It would be a pleasure for me, if I get a chance to become a part of ur club =)

Thanks for reading

Regards
Steff

2Here I am... Empty Re: Here I am... Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:20 pm

Tonix

Tonix

First of all, I would like to welcome you to Essence Forum. You're right that you are rude sometimes but you are a good girl. I like your straight talk. At least, you are not a fake girl who can act friendly and betray your friends on the back. We will discuss about you in private zone and let you know about result as sooon as possible. I will vote for you because you are my sister. Very Happy

Welcome & GoodLuck cheers

3Here I am... Empty Re: Here I am... Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:39 am

OHHH sweet white chocolate rawww

That will be a fast decision Wink.

4Here I am... Empty Re: Here I am... Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:33 am

Raoul

Raoul

Welcome in Essence forum, Akalii, nice to see u here!

@Tonix: "I will vote for you because you are my sister" Hell, next time inform her what the other voted, too..at the end she's ur sister. Stop giving ur opinions in other place than our private.

Well, back to topic..gl for ur application, Yose! Cya

5Here I am... Empty Re: Here I am... Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:01 am

b00n4eve®

b00n4eve®

welcome and good luck !!
grezz
b00n

6Here I am... Empty Re: Here I am... Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:24 am

Ike

Ike

hello and welcome steff Razz
have fun in our forum
I guess you won't have to wait that long for a decision =p

7Here I am... Empty Re: Here I am... Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:57 pm

Mioxy

Mioxy

Welcome to our forum good with luck for you:P

8Here I am... Empty Re: Here I am... Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:12 am

Akalii

Akalii

1st of all, thx for the gl's =)

if needed feel free to add me for some basic games =)

Cya Steff

9Here I am... Empty Re: Here I am... Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:16 pm

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

well, as u already heard, we decided to reject u.

some members had doubts about ur playskill and ur behavior.
maybe ur just a bit rusty and this prob would be solved soon if u become active again.
the doors arent closed and ur welcomed to try in some weeks again, since nearly everyone got a chance so far to prove us that we were wrong about their attitude Smile

10Here I am... Empty Re: Here I am... Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:30 pm

Tonix

Tonix

I tried my best, sista. You need to prove yourself in playskill and attitude. Don't be upset because I believe many old players here really like you in person but they are inactive too. Good Luck

11Here I am... Empty Re: Here I am... Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:55 pm

Crystalis

hey! good luck Very Happy i played with you this morning Very Happy

12Here I am... Empty Re: Here I am... Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:45 pm

Akalii

Akalii

Well, thanks for the answer =)

I knew it more or less before u told me, but I really try to become active again and get my skills back *cry* maybe I'll try again, if I think, that I'm good enough to get a chance here.

I hope, that I can play some games in the next weeks with some members of Essence. If wanted, just feel free and add me ingame.

Regards

Steff

13Here I am... Empty Re: Here I am... Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:37 pm

Crystalis

btw she doesn't play LoL even if her name is from it D:

Last edited by Crystalis on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total

14Here I am... Empty Re: Here I am... Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:05 pm

Akalii

Akalii

he? :s I'm a girl ..

15Here I am... Empty Re: Here I am... Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:52 am

Crystalis