Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yuli´s turn ^.^

+6
Raoul
valentin
Tonix
HighD
Woody
Yulivee
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yuli´s turn ^.^ Empty Yuli´s turn ^.^ Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:25 pm

Yulivee

Heyho Essence-Clubbies,

finally i want join Essence too. I guess the most players, especially the basicer´s know me already but i will try to write an informatical application from my person.

Generally

My name is Ináz, im 22 years old and live in Germany, Karlsruhe. I made an education to a pharam-tech. assistent and since some months im studying as main-subjects pharmacy and medicin. Its called "pharmakology".
I live in a flatshare with some friends, which are using to call me poison-mixer u_u" ...

About my person

Im a friendly person which is using to help other persons, if they need it. Also im very ambitous and may a lil bit too sensible ^.^.
Im stubborn , but often in a lovely way.
I like to be with nice persons which have a rlly nice character.
Normally im pretty funny and may a bit freaky too and i love it to flirt :p.
If im honestly, so i can say that i have atm a hard time in my life and atm im may not thaaat funny and talkactive , but it will go over so i please you to dont care of that ^.^

About my Ft-Career

My mainchar is Yulivee, lvl 60, str/dex-lucy.
Basically im playing basic, and mostly as backer.
But im still trying to learn front :p.
I think im a very good backer if i dont have my days in which i suck and i have a little problem to play wtih random´s. ^.^..
But it becomes better after a few matches.
I was a very long time in Prophecy and i left cus i had some personally problems with the club and with some members too. I created illusion in which joined all my closest friends and made a fusion with excite.
I wasnt in master in excite and hadnt much influence there , so there joined freechanplayer and it wasnt a nice recruting all in all . I didnt feel well and left there.

Why i want join Essence

I want join here , cus here are a lot of players which i like and respect.
Idc of wins ingame, i want just have nice and funny matches with some nice players and i think here is the right place to find that.

Thx for reading

Yuli bounce

2Yuli´s turn ^.^ Empty Re: Yuli´s turn ^.^ Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:43 pm

Woody

Woody

i wanna speak freely with you

i feel quite uneasy now..

i rly like you and you know that, but i think i might have problems
to be in the same club again..

would you tell me how you think about that?
and what about niub or other players in excite atm?

though i'm the first to welcome you on the forum

3Yuli´s turn ^.^ Empty Re: Yuli´s turn ^.^ Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:03 pm

Yulivee

Woody wrote:i wanna speak freely with you

i feel quite uneasy now..

i rly like you and you know that, but i think i might have problems
to be in the same club again..

would you tell me how you think about that?
and what about niub or other players in excite atm?

though i'm the first to welcome you on the forum

i though about this before my application too.
But i thought there isnt a problem, cus u said to me you handled with it.
If you rlly did, idk where is the problem ^.^.
Finally you dont have to play with me or talk if you dont want it.
But you said all in all you want talk about one day, may we can do now.

What niub´s depending. Its a reason too why i want join here. Niub will not play anymore for the next 4 months so i lost my mate and have just 2-3 players now which them i play regulary.
I search a reason for play ft, and i think essence can give it to me.

Hmm.. and excite .. if you saw,a lot of illusion-member left excite already, may the most important ones.
Excite has mainly battlers and just this basicers which i brought with it and ik from some members that they want leave too.
I felt lonely there ^.^...

My skype doesnt work atm, so you can catch me in msn if you want.

4Yuli´s turn ^.^ Empty Re: Yuli´s turn ^.^ Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:13 pm

Woody

Woody

i appreciate that you are honest about niub

i kinda handled it, and only because i left the club..
i don't wanna be sentimental and i won't stand in your way, still
i hope you don't have any expectations after what happened between us!

i don't feel like the time is right for this conversation so i will stop to write sth here where you applied

and wish you good luck

5Yuli´s turn ^.^ Empty Re: Yuli´s turn ^.^ Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:19 pm

HighD

HighD

Hey you, decent application ^^
I heard only good things about ya, sadly I never played against you, or at least I can't remember. Prolly the most important thing will be to fix the little problems (Or call them whatever u want) with Woody.

The discussion about u is on fire, laters.

6Yuli´s turn ^.^ Empty Re: Yuli´s turn ^.^ Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:27 pm

Tonix

Tonix

Yulivee wrote:
I was a very long time in Prophecy and i left cus i had some personally problems with the club and with some members too.

What do you mean? ... I've never heard that you had some problems with prophecy's members. As someone know, I left prophecy before you about 1 week. Also I decided to leave Prophecy when we argued with some problems. You mean you had some problems with me ?

It is not serious question but I am just curious who you had some problems with Shocked

Anyways, you are always my friend but we don't have much time to talk with each other for a while. Sometimes we met in game but I don't have much time to talk too. I still miss our time at Prophecy. Embarassed

I hope you are good luck with your application. Cool

F.Y.I. Majority members of Essence are Battlers. If you are looking for basic players here, it might be difficult because some of basic members are very inactive including me. Razz

Good Luck

7Yuli´s turn ^.^ Empty Re: Yuli´s turn ^.^ Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:41 pm

Yulivee

hmm

@roman: idk , if you think so that the time isnt come i will not force you ^^

@highd : idk who is your main xD but if u just heard good im *_____*

@tonix: i had problems with some members yeah , but i hope you understand that i won´t blame someone here or ride on old stories^^.

8Yuli´s turn ^.^ Empty Re: Yuli´s turn ^.^ Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:49 pm

HighD

HighD

TabulaRasa, good to know that I am kind of anonymous for new registered forum user ;-P

9Yuli´s turn ^.^ Empty Re: Yuli´s turn ^.^ Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:30 pm

Tonix

Tonix

HighD wrote:TabulaRasa, good to know that I am kind of anonymous for new registered forum user ;-P

haha ... It is good for you actually Very Happy

10Yuli´s turn ^.^ Empty Re: Yuli´s turn ^.^ Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:32 pm

valentin

valentin

hey 0,2 dose or should I call you poison mixer now? ;P
cool to see ya here and after a long time finally a nice apply again what is rare here.
gl & regards Surprised

Last edited by valentin on Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fail)

11Yuli´s turn ^.^ Empty Re: Yuli´s turn ^.^ Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:15 am

Raoul

Raoul

Welcome in Essence forum, Yulivee!

It's nice to see (finally) u decided to apply for us, the pleasure would've been even higher if u would apply with ur mate when he was active. xD I wish u gl and hf in our forum..feel free to spam wherever u want(but don't do it like Leonie..I didn't even had patience to read her gerlish language)

Btw, here is our member list. Phew, now I'm sure I won't have Tabula's fate with the new registered users here.

See u ig, cya <3

12Yuli´s turn ^.^ Empty Re: Yuli´s turn ^.^ Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:14 pm

b00n4eve®

b00n4eve®

hey!!!
welcome here and good luck Cool

13Yuli´s turn ^.^ Empty Re: Yuli´s turn ^.^ Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:06 pm

CheyenneBlue

heyho, welcome in forum!

gl

14Yuli´s turn ^.^ Empty Re: Yuli´s turn ^.^ Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:44 pm

Yulivee

HighD wrote:TabulaRasa, good to know that I am kind of anonymous for new registered forum user ;-P

hehe so we had some matchs with patronus agianst me and idk xD.
Atlantis.. idk if you remember me but i had my first testmatch for Phoenix against you, my mate in past was Nairim and my main Zunade.
To my pity i have to say , after my accept in Phoenix i were inactiv for 1 year and so .. i wasnt a rl mamber there and i guess kicked very fastly :p .

15Yuli´s turn ^.^ Empty Re: Yuli´s turn ^.^ Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:48 pm

Mioxy

Mioxy

welcome and good luck Smile

16Yuli´s turn ^.^ Empty Re: Yuli´s turn ^.^ Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:51 pm

HighD

HighD

Ahhhh Zunade, haha. What happened with Nairim? =/ Still in contact with him? I think it was 1 year ago or something similar, when Nairim opened a thread @ alaplaya-forum and asking what's new in the game, if it's worth to start again and so on.. but we never had contact afterwards. Sad, what a great guy he was.

Ok then I remember you ^^ Let's see if u'll do the same again, in case of u'll get accepted ;-o

17Yuli´s turn ^.^ Empty Re: Yuli´s turn ^.^ Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:39 pm

Yulivee

naah i am active now since 1 1/2 years and i dont have the plan to stop ^.^.
As i said i was nearly 1 year in Prophecy and was a pretty good sub there Razz.

Hmm Nairin was in afghanistan in war for 6 months and after he ignored all trys for contact him from my side. . i wrote emails, in skype, in alaplaya but he never answered. Its a pity.
And this thread in forum i saw too late Sad.
Ik that he had a new girlfriend and spent lot of time on her .. so may hes married now u-u" idk Very Happy

I have still the hope to see him back one day.

18Yuli´s turn ^.^ Empty Re: Yuli´s turn ^.^ Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:38 pm

Yulivee

Andrei Şi Atât wrote:Welcome in Essence forum, Yulivee!

It's nice to see (finally) u decided to apply for us, the pleasure would've been even higher if u would apply with ur mate when he was active. xD I wish u gl and hf in our forum..feel free to spam wherever u want(but don't do it like Leonie..I didn't even had patience to read her gerlish language)

See u ig, cya <3

haaah .. i needed until now to check that you are Raoul Very Happy .. haha sry.. i thought ur sentry ..dont ask me why Very Happy.

Anyways .. i cant see the memberlist .. just fullmembers can see tells me the forum.
Anyways ty Razz
See ya <3<3

19Yuli´s turn ^.^ Empty Re: Yuli´s turn ^.^ Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:44 am

Raoul

Raoul

Yulivee wrote:Anyways .. i cant see the memberlist

Check it, now u can.

20Yuli´s turn ^.^ Empty Re: Yuli´s turn ^.^ Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:44 pm

Saber

Saber

hey Inàz

Thx for ur apply nd ur effort u spend in it, really nice application btw. I wish u good luck for ur further step, but this wont be the step into Essence at least not now, maybe in some weeks or months.
till then see u around ingame.

regards

21Yuli´s turn ^.^ Empty Re: Yuli´s turn ^.^ Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:14 pm

Yulivee

hehe ok,

and could i have a reason for this decision? It would interest me why

22Yuli´s turn ^.^ Empty Re: Yuli´s turn ^.^ Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:08 pm

HighD

HighD

Guess why it took so long to give ya an answer, it was really not easy to decide. =/ I hope u aren't annoyed now and u will try it once again in few weeks. Probably it'll be better if the people speak directly to you, because some of them meant time must pass but well, if there is any chance try to search the talk with member with which u had problems in the past. Or maybe they will speak to ya by ur own, I hope so.

23Yuli´s turn ^.^ Empty Re: Yuli´s turn ^.^ Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:29 pm

Yulivee

hmm ok .. its sad.

I had/have problems with Roman but idk with which member else i had some .
So i would be glad if the depended persons comes to me.
I rlly cant imagine.

So lets see what is my future in ft ^.^.
Anyways ty for answer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum