Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

PlatiniuM Wants To Join ^^

+4
Takeshi™
crystian88
Wasgen :)
PlatiniuM
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PlatiniuM Wants To Join ^^ Empty PlatiniuM Wants To Join ^^ Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:26 am

PlatiniuM

Your age, name and location : Age : 15 Name : Ozan Loc. :Turkey
Your hobbies, what kind of person you are : Webmaster, Lord of HTML
What kind of player are you? : i hate hack , i always play fair never hunt -.-
What position do you play? : Battle item taker , TheVortex Club master , im front in basic xD
How long have you played? : Since Closed Beta..
Why do you want to join Essence? : i observed the club for a long time so i wanna join now.

2PlatiniuM Wants To Join ^^ Empty Re: PlatiniuM Wants To Join ^^ Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:24 am

Hi Ozan Welcome n GL

We will talk about u intern stay patient.

3PlatiniuM Wants To Join ^^ Empty Re: PlatiniuM Wants To Join ^^ Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:01 pm

crystian88

crystian88

Hi Ozan and welcome in forum.
Let us know when you're online for some match, and when you find our players in rooms just play to let us have the best point of view about you.

4PlatiniuM Wants To Join ^^ Empty Re: PlatiniuM Wants To Join ^^ Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:04 pm

Takeshi™

Takeshi™

Hi! welcome in forum i need some games with you add xSuzuna for battle

5PlatiniuM Wants To Join ^^ Empty Re: PlatiniuM Wants To Join ^^ Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:06 pm

b00n4eve®

b00n4eve®

wow nice appliiiiiiiiiiiiiiii lol!
hehe you really observe us? sounds like a psyhokiller =P
welcome and good luck man!

6PlatiniuM Wants To Join ^^ Empty Re: PlatiniuM Wants To Join ^^ Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:51 pm

Mioxy

Mioxy

welcome in our forum GL:P

7PlatiniuM Wants To Join ^^ Empty Re: PlatiniuM Wants To Join ^^ Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:01 pm

PlatiniuM

Lol this is the most active FT forum i think xD

Thx all ^^ if u want versus just add me xD

Here is a versus of me and rich [Was Just 23 level xD] : Click !

8PlatiniuM Wants To Join ^^ Empty Re: PlatiniuM Wants To Join ^^ Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:51 pm

crystian88

crystian88

GJ for the video.
However that was a single match STR/DEX vs STR/DEX, really too few to judge a player, 'cause it much depends on items you find.

Personally I dislike to post videos on youtube about wins (except for CM finals or special event/tournaments): how can I know that you lost 10 matches before winning this?

Be online as possible and play with us more as possible. Ty for the interest Wink

9PlatiniuM Wants To Join ^^ Empty Re: PlatiniuM Wants To Join ^^ Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:37 am

Raoul

Raoul

Win vs Rich? Nothing special..he's just a badskilled guy, just another big mouth from FT history.

What's ur level atm? I would like to play some matches with u. I remember I saw u in a CM room, I'm not sure if u kicked me or if u played but nvm. Search RaouITheBest throw battle rooms and let's play. Anyway, nice that at least u observed us, we're so unnoticed in FT. xD So, do you like to play on TheVortex Club Master position? :D

Gl for ur application.. Cya

10PlatiniuM Wants To Join ^^ Empty Re: PlatiniuM Wants To Join ^^ Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:56 am

PlatiniuM

idc about richs skills i care about the levels 23-60...

Notice : i never kick someone... Shocked Very Happy

11PlatiniuM Wants To Join ^^ Empty Re: PlatiniuM Wants To Join ^^ Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:01 pm

valentin

valentin

after some testmatches we decided to reject you
you still got a to big lack of skill for joining this club, try to improve your battle skills with or vs our battle members and feel free to try it again here Very Happy
so cu ig
regards

12PlatiniuM Wants To Join ^^ Empty Re: PlatiniuM Wants To Join ^^ Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:30 pm

PlatiniuM

Thx all xD i relly sucked in TestGame but Let Me DO a "Fair" testmatch in other times. [i Mean same lvl and close hp ^^]

13PlatiniuM Wants To Join ^^ Empty Re: PlatiniuM Wants To Join ^^ Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:36 pm

valentin

valentin

ofc you will get ur chance for another testmatch =) a lil plus point is your behaviour, try to improve ur skills
your welcome here, feel free to spam wherever you want

14PlatiniuM Wants To Join ^^ Empty Re: PlatiniuM Wants To Join ^^ Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:39 pm

crystian88

crystian88

I think "lack of skill" means not so good way to stay on the field, to cast items or to keep/use them.
I don't think it depends on your win/lose during the testmatch, so it don't depends on level or clothes.

15PlatiniuM Wants To Join ^^ Empty Re: PlatiniuM Wants To Join ^^ Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:42 pm

Raoul

Raoul

We spoke in game and u asked me to watch our matches and so on..

Take a look here -> https://essence.darkbb.com/t406-clubmatch-video-library

Well, feel free to re-apply when u think u're able to play battle or basic on a decent level, cya.

16PlatiniuM Wants To Join ^^ Empty Re: PlatiniuM Wants To Join ^^ Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:06 pm

PlatiniuM

Please make a Punction PHBB theme or anything else www.hitskin.com is banned in turkey so non of turkish people can see the images , and your forum lags with hitskin =)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum