Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

History repeating (Bayern - Inter)

+3
Raoul
HighD
Scialone
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Empty History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:12 pm

Scialone

Scialone

I'm sure HighD's ears are whistling but i had to open this topic! ^_^

The funny thing is that the decisive goal was scored by the worst player OF ALL.
And he scored a beautiful goal! After almost 24 hours I still can't believe it.

For sure, the substitution of Robben helped.

By the way, u offered a billionaire contract to Julio Cesar for the next season or what?!?!

Eto'o and Sneijdeer huge players.

2History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Empty Re: History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:34 pm

HighD

HighD

U have to confirm that Bayern played very well, with very well I mean the midfield and the wingers + a fantastic game by Mario Gomez. I still can't believe it, I don't want to believe it. How could we lose this game, well.. now it's lost, a terrible season.

I still think it wasn't offside in the third minute, prolly I am the only Bayern fan on earth with this opinion but well, in those sorta situation I would like to see always decisions PRO the attacking team. To play on offside is very risky and u have to pay for it if u sleep, and we actually slept.

And well, seems like Cesar doesn't like Robben-Gomez, yes. A great goalkeeper like he is, is almost deciding the whole game, the whole season of Inter. I think yesterday he was the happiest guy, with u ^^
At least he blocked some nice balls (1vs1 Ribery, Gomez' volley), but our goalkeeper.... just a nobody. He goalkeeped well at San Siro but yesterday... actually the job of a goalkeeper is to avoid goals, the Sneijder goal wasn't necessary, on a normal-good day it must be his ball. I want Manuel Neuer!

Igor, u've ever seen a scene before like we had in the... 36. minute or smth? When Gomez almost scored a goal from an incredible angle, and Lucio-Müller fighted on the goal line? It was just.. wow, that's football. Superb Gomez, and superb monster block by Lucio.

As u can notice I am shocked, sad, but not disappointed. I think Bayern played well, I am proud and the most important thing is to support ur club in the more or less worst weeks of their club history. I hope that Bayern will reach the quali for Champions League this year, somehow.

Gratz

3History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Empty Re: History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:39 pm

Raoul

Raoul

I didn't see the match but I lost a lot of money betting on Bayern. xD

Anyway, I was talking today with some classmates and they've told me how great Bayern played and how unlucky they were(Gomez) xD Moreover Inter scored the qualify goal in '88 exactly after Chivu was substituted. :'D Hope Inter won't meet Shaktar in next round.

Well, gl for Bayern in Bundesliga..don't think they can miss 1-4 places. As far as I know the 4th position in Germany send u in qualifies for UCL.(hehe, some years ago in Romania it was useless, neither Uefa Cup xD)

Btw, Igor..sneijdeer is our clubmate in FT! Inter's player is Sneijder. :'D

4History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Empty Re: History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:51 pm

HighD

HighD

Unfortunately not, in the last final of CL a 0:0 or 1:1 would have been enough to get the third place of UEFA ranking, penalty doesn't count there. But since Milito owned Van Buyten (and with him Bayern...) they could keep their place. Now we got their place but it doesn't count for next season =/ 2012/2013 we will have 4 CL candidats in Germany, I don't get why it's not for next season but well, they will have their reasons, lol.

5History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Empty Re: History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:54 pm

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

there havent been many games, where i have been that speechless (in a bad way) after the game.
it gets prolly my 3rd rank in this "ranking".
first would be bayern- manchester united in the finales 1999 and 2nd would be Germany- Italy 2006.

how dumb, unlucky and unnecessary... the 1-0 was offside...and even when it counts, bayern has to lead like 3 or 4-1 after 45 mins.

the moment with gomez "shot" the ball slowly moving towards goal and lucio and müller running there was just EPIC. the bar where i watched it... what an atmosphere.. Everyone standing up and trying to shout the ball into the goal lol.

sadly bayern has such a bad defense... breno, hes not even on an average europe league lvl.. u cant win important games with those defenders.
last years finale inter surely deserved to win and if they played like last year it would have been not a big problem to lose again... but this time it was just not deserved at all and inter increased their distance to the 2nd place in my personal most-hated-club-worldwide ranking once again

6History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Empty Re: History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:01 pm

Ustasa80

Ustasa80

Well first of all i need to say a shock message GOMEZ ROCKED YESTERDAY. Bayern rocked totally in the first half time i was really suprised. But well the second half was really a shit. Mamaia they played so terrible....
I even was sure by the 2:1 Bayern won this Match but well the end Very Happy. But im reall happy that Bayern lost this Match i remember on begin of the Season Hoenß mean we will win this year all. Bayern need to change many things the first is the defensiv. Pranjic sucks also one day he plays good in other match he is sucking hardly. Breno and Badstuber on the defensiv are totally terrible for me. I dont understand why Van Gaal the Idiot did let gone n1 Defensiv Players like Demichels, Van Bommel, or Lucio.... Its nice that finally Van Gaal goes lets see who comes.
Btw to the End Tabu the one thing on Van Gaal will be this one:
www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&client=mv-google&hl=de&v=aKNxgjj5T8Q

7History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Empty Re: History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:01 pm

Raoul

Raoul

DianeSimmons wrote:and 2nd would be Germany- Italy 2006.

Alessandro Del Piero Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Ayay, 2 goals scored by Italy in last 5 minutes.

8History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Empty Re: History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:29 am

Scialone

Scialone

HighD wrote:
I still think it wasn't offside in the third minute, prolly I am the only Bayern fan on earth with this opinion but well, in those sorta situation I would like to see always decisions PRO the attacking team.

I'm totally with u and this opinion. And not cause it was pro Inter in the particular case.
Anyway, if u saw better, it was a situation where the legs of Eto'o and the defender were in line (or even Eto'o's legs were a bit behind) while the breast were a bit over the line (if u know what i mean). Imo, even technically it wasn't an off-side, apart of personal opinions.

HighD wrote:At least he blocked some nice balls (1vs1 Ribery, Gomez' volley), but our goalkeeper.... just a nobody.

Yes, Julio palyed better after that terrible mistake but, imo, he made another mistake on that action with Gomez sending the ball on the goal line. He (Cesar) was totally out of time on Gomez. Anyway, he'll surely thank God (considering brazilian as very religious people) after that night. ^^'

HighD wrote:Igor, u've ever seen a scene before like we had in the... 36. minute or smth? When Gomez almost scored a goal from an incredible angle, and Lucio-Müller fighted on the goal line?

I think it was Ranocchia, not Lucio, on that action. Anyway, yeah, incredible action, like the whole match btw.
If the result after first half was 3-1 or 4-1 i wouldn't have anything to argue.

@ Diane: i don't think u can hate a team cause of a couple of losses. Maybe u can hate a team which play unfair, or violent, or cheating, but that's not Inter. Anyway, somehow i understand your point. ^_^

9History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Empty Re: History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:52 am

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

dont get me wrong.. i dont hate them for some losses =)
im not even a munich fan.
there are several reasons for it, playing style over the last years, nation (sry ill never be a fan of italian soccer Smile ), sure several games too ( like last year vs barcelona... sure, maybe it was the only way to win and it maybe was the best tactical game by a team ever, but for me as a neutral watcher it sucked hardly)
and some players like materazzi or chivu.. lol when i see that guy with his open helmet i just wanna throw my bottle of beer against the tv

10History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Empty Re: History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:04 pm

Scialone

Scialone

100% agree with u about italian soccer (i don't like it too). Fortunatley our trainer is brazilian! Wink

About Barcelona, maybe u already know what i think: it was a great victory by Mou and Inter players, and a "Waterloo" for Pep Guardiola and Barca. In the first match Inter was able to finish 3-1 from 0-1. And don't forget, in the return match, the Oscar-worth act by Busquets which forced us playing in 10 vs 11 for basically the intere match.
Barca put a great pressure on us but i remember just 1 or 2 dangerous shots on goal (the goal by Pique and a headshot by Bojan, maybe).
To my eyes, that has been not just a great victory, it's been THE victory.

About Materazzi, what can i say: u hate him or love him. I love him (cause of his unbeatable sense of belonging to Inter), but i also understand who don't. Very Happy

About Chivu, idk, i don't have particular feelings. He's surely a solid defender (he can play as central defender as well, maybe better).

11History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Empty Re: History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:24 pm

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

as i said.. inters game was a master piece against barcelona and maybe the only option to break them, but as a neutral guy watching the game, i couldnt like that style at all.

chivu... i dont have anything against his playing style... its just his face in that open helmet that makes me hate him^^

materazzi surely is a guy u either love or hate and im not someone whos totally against little provocations or sth.. but, even tho i dont know what he said to zidane or schweinsteiger, in my opinion it had to be REALLY unnecessary words to make those guys, who normally arent that aggressive, go berserk is just no needed in a sportsgame.

like schweinsteiger said: "now i understand zidane" .. i understand them too and would do the same lol

12History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Empty Re: History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:25 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Yes, Diane, was funny to hear Schweinsteiger saying "now I understand Zidane" and I also think Materazzi is an unfair deffender, he's exagerating a bit with the insults but that helps u a lot during a match if u can annoy ur opponent. Believe me..it also works in school tournament :'D but don't exagerate..otherwise u risk more than Materazzi cause u never know when all ur opponents will jump on u. xD It also works in FT sometimes..at last CM final was enough a "XD" written by the idiots Rich(spect) to distract me.

Hm..Chivu isn't wearing that helmet to be cool, he wear it for protection..something like Peter Cech. Why does he wear it opened? Guess is easier for him. xD

Bayern deserved the win but I can enumarate a lot of matches won by teams which slept 80 minutes on the court and won lucky the matches or won them deffending the whole match.

13History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Empty Re: History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:29 pm

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

as far as i know he doesnt have to wear the helmet anymore, he just wears it cuz he wants to make it his brand label, like edgar davids had his sports glasses and so on.

14History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Empty Re: History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:22 am

Scialone

Scialone

And again, it'll be Inter - Germany (Schalke 04).

And who'll pass will meet the winner of Chelsea - Man Utd, in semifinal.

Not a bad draw, i shall say. ^_^

15History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Empty Re: History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:46 pm

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

another punch in the german face looking at the uefa ranking.

it was obvious that schalke will be eliminated in the quarter finales, but it at least hoped that inter will lose, too.

this year is pure shit for germany... first time we get the 4th cl slot again and then we play a bad international year and next year we will send the most idiotic teams in the europa league and cl. what a timing

16History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Empty Re: History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:14 pm

Raoul

Raoul

http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/index.html

17History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Empty Re: History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:40 pm

HighD

HighD

Boring game, Schalke vs Inter. I would have wished me Tottenham or Donezk for Schalke, these clubs are more or less on the same wave lenght. (Maybe Tottenham is better but not with their current form)

All in all very boring games... maybe Chelsea - Manu is the highlight but I can see them 2 times a year in their league, bah. Btw possible semi final would be Madrid vs Barcelona, they would have to play 4 times against each other in less than 18 days. xD

Gz Igor, that's the semi final ticket for ur club. Schalke will fight as they always do, and they got some pretty nice players (Neuer, Raul, Hunter (Tho he sucks atm), Farfan, Höwedes) but at the end Inter will reach easily the next round.

Europa League also only boring games... lol
Too bad Eindhoven vs Lille was 2 rounds ago, thats a good match, and not Braga vs xyz. -_-

About uefa ranking... Germany is in a very good position and they will fight to get the 2. place next year, next season we are 0,x points behind Spain.. tho I think we would need Hamburg, Bremen or Wolfsburg in the Europa League to reach that target. At least we won't lose the third in the next years.

Btw I don't agree we play a bad international year. Schalke need to win at least 1 game or even deuce and we have 15k points this season, not that bad. The frenchmen got smth around 10k points...

18History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Empty Re: History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:50 pm

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

ok ur right .. this year the ~15k points are surely good, i meant that its bad that just schalke is left in the international business and they will lose now.. so not much german activity any more.. was my bad that i mentioned it in the wrong context.

and u can not tell me that next year will be good.
maybe we will have some positive surprises, but its not that improbable, that freiburg plays cl and mainz and duisburg europe league.. that would be a wasted year

19History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Empty Re: History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:15 pm

pedrin

pedrin

Well I d rather vs a classic as manu, inter o chelsea for my madrid, for tottenham is also attractive.

Semifinals against Barca (if every favourite passes) and the second match in Camp nou....4 classics in so few days... if barca plays as their best, it may be hard to live in Spain being a madrid supporter in april Razz But hell we are Real Madrid, i cant believe they ll own our kick 4 games in a row.

How wonderful champions league is guys, i have almost forgotten this feeling ( mainly since semifinals) since real madrid got kicked in 1/8 all these 6 years...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiJTRSO2sDg&feature=related

bounce cheers

20History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Empty Re: History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:25 pm

HighD

HighD

Hahaha Steve McManaman, I almost forgot this crazy guy.
In my youth I always considered him as the worst player there, but well... he was important in his role.

21History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Empty Re: History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:42 pm

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

im a bit sry for you scia... but i have to admit that im really happy right now Very Happy this game was extremely epic and surprising.. i never thought about schalke staying a chance against inter.
this is just awesome

22History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Empty Re: History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:46 pm

Ustasa80

Ustasa80

Oh my fucking godness lol 5-2 howww sucks inter terrible. At least was a nice match for Schalke they had sometimes luck but at the End Im happy that we will see even 1 German Club int he Semi-Final

23History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Empty Re: History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:03 pm

Scialone

Scialone

Ustasa80 wrote:at the End Im happy that we will see even 1 German Club int he Semi-Final

That's not a phrase i would say before the return match. ^^'

Anyway, omfg, fortunately i havent seen the match cause i was out for dinner... I just saw the highlights, Inter defence was horrible!

24History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Empty Re: History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:21 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Inter 2-5 Schalke25
Real Madrid 4-0 Tottenham

Terrible match by Inter, especially by Chivu. He didn't play for Romania against Bosnia and Luxembourg to be ready for the match against AC Milan and there he got a red card, now against Schalke, another red card, just terrible. Btw, Schalke25, how it sounds? xD

Today will be Chelsea - Man United and Barcelona - Shaktar, the funny thing is that in Romania will be only barca - shaktar at tv, the other match we can see only on web-sites. xD

25History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Empty Re: History repeating (Bayern - Inter) Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:41 pm

Woody

Woody

Messi <33

I don't like Mourinho as a person, but i admit that he rly
is a top coach! to achieve a triple with inter against way better
teams!
the new coach will face a rough time after these 2 defeats...

but no matter what barce will still stay n1 <3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum