Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

I wanna join to Essence

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I wanna join to Essence Empty I wanna join to Essence Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:55 pm

Dimandme

My name is Sara, Im 18 years old. And Im from Spain.

I love play tennis in real life. I like games of ps3 and go out. I'm a confident person and funny but I hate to lose, for it I try to improve.

I'm a battle player.

My ranking is 347 of battle.

I play for 3 or 4 years. I dont remember, but before I played with others chars for it I've this lvl and that number in rankin'.

I want join to Essence because I think that you play serious and I want find a good couples for play and not bored. I believe that learn more if I enter, how strategys. On the other hand a lot of persons I think that play since a lot of time too.

There are a problem.. Is that I've lagg but is not important because in a week my pc will be repaired and
I could play good again.

2I wanna join to Essence Empty Re: I wanna join to Essence Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:16 pm

Lobotron

Hi Sara. Welcome to our forum. We have to discuss about you in our intern zone. Be patient and good luck.

3I wanna join to Essence Empty Re: I wanna join to Essence Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:11 pm

b00n4eve®

b00n4eve®

hola sara!
welcome and good luck!

4I wanna join to Essence Empty Re: I wanna join to Essence Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:07 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Hey, welcome in Essence forum.

Are u one of these spanish with perma delay, maybe one of ex-Armada Roja? xD I don't know u so add SimonAmmann or RaouITheBest(i not L) in ur friend list if u want show me ur skill, if not..gl. ^^ We're talking about u in private, be patient!

Cya!

Edited: U have just kicked me ig and u're in another "pro" club -> Smile. Rejected! Gl in your way. <3

5I wanna join to Essence Empty Re: I wanna join to Essence Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:44 pm

b00n4eve®

b00n4eve®

=) goodluck in smile geek

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum