Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eva

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eva Empty Eva Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:12 pm

Eva

Halo to all.

About me

- My name is Eva, i have 22 years and i live in the north of Spain. I study chemical laboratory and this is my last year. Some weekends i work in a pub and if i dont work im in the beach <3. My hobbies.. r the typical.. nothing special, cinema (Life is Beautifull, Music (Audioslave), friends, etc. Normaly im pacefuly but when i have a bad day .. im a little rebellious.

Inagme

- My main character is LovaX, atm LovaX is a failed experiment in a battle conversion, 97 or 101 str and 56 or 54 dex, .. a long history ..

My previous clubs was Prophecy and Effect, in both clubs i meet nice guys and whit some of they im still in contact.

About my playstyle im a basic player, anyway.. i can play battle to, but i have a lot to learn and a lot to enchart.
I always was a sides player, a aggressive sides player, but when i joined in Effect, they teach me to play back.. and now im a back player, i can play sides.. and a little front but isnt my main point.

Why i want to join?

- Since Effect close the doors i start to play less, and less, and less, and one day i start to play Florensia again and quit the FT. The other day i enter in the FT s little, in the next day again.. and again.. and.. now im here active again xD.
And Effect the best club i have been, and Essence is the most of ex-Effect members + some friends, its like back to the past.

All the questions.. here or add me im msn:

eva_cd18@hotmail.es

Bye Bye

2Eva Empty Re: Eva Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:11 pm

Wasgen :)

Wasgen :)

Hey Eva,

welcome and gl

3Eva Empty Re: Eva Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:34 pm

valentin

valentin

hellow eva
was a clear decision, your rejected
I dont know what happend in effect times maybe you can solve it maybe not I dont wanna stuck my nose into it you will know what I (better I say the others) mean
cya ig more or less

4Eva Empty Re: Eva Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:44 pm

Tonix

Tonix

Wow .. It is fast decision. Anyways I just wanna let you know that I like you in person, Eva. You are sometimes speechless but I understand you. Hope you enjoy your game and stay active again.

Good Luck for game and life.

Tony Razz

5Eva Empty Re: Eva Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:50 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Nice to see u back in game! :'D

Do you play LoL? Tell me ur name ig or tell me if I'm wrong. (if u will read this ^^)

See u in FT! Cya

6Eva Empty Re: Eva Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:01 am

Eva

Andrei Şi Atât wrote:Nice to see u back in game! :'D

Do you play LoL? Tell me ur name ig or tell me if I'm wrong. (if u will read this ^^)

See u in FT! Cya

Halo <3, yeah i play LoL but not to much atm,.. only some ranked games sometimes whit some club friends. I recomend u check www.lolesp.com

Better said to me ur name and i add u. Hw u play??? im a master support (Zilean <33 or Sonna) or if the team needed can use a dps like Ashe.. but in a "defensive way".. only for start the fight or push some lines,etc.

Anyway.. nice to "read" u ^^

7Eva Empty Re: Eva Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:27 am

Raoul

Raoul

I can play very good only on Fiddlesticks(the greatest hero in my opinion) and now I'm trying to learn Vladimir and Tristana.

Eva wrote:Better said to me ur name and i add u.

Check my signature and you'll find my name.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum