Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wowww wanna join essence!!!

+12
Saber
DianeSimmons
Raoul
Kyon
djetm
itaunina
b00n4eve®
Tonix
crystian88
valentin
Lobotron
Wowww
16 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wowww wanna join essence!!! Empty Wowww wanna join essence!!! Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:39 pm

Wowww

Hey Guys!!

yes, my name is tina come from germany near hamburg ( i think you all know this beautiful town ) Wink

i started my "career" in spirit after amity, anchor and prophecy. i never will miss the great times. but now i think its time for a new competition!!!

i´m a battler player, but i like sometimes to play basic matches. but really when i cant find a battel match...Wink i think/hope the most battle player now me... Wink

i would like to join essence, because you are all skilled players and you are the best club in ft for me. some player asked if i wanna join, now i think its the right time!!

if you have any other question, ask me pls!!!

greetz tina

2Wowww wanna join essence!!! Empty Re: Wowww wanna join essence!!! Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Lobotron

Hi Tina, i am Ushuaia. Welcome to our forum. I dont have doubts about you, but we have to discuss about you in intern zone. Be patient and good luck.

3Wowww wanna join essence!!! Empty Re: Wowww wanna join essence!!! Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:23 pm

valentin

valentin

welcome
i´ve just heard good things about ya intern but never noticed u ig (basic zone)
gl and hf here Very Happy
regards

4Wowww wanna join essence!!! Empty Re: Wowww wanna join essence!!! Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:08 am

crystian88

crystian88

Hi Tina and welcome in our forum!

I wish you the best for your application.

Feel free to explore and write in every forum's section!

5Wowww wanna join essence!!! Empty Re: Wowww wanna join essence!!! Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:49 am

Tonix

Tonix

Finally you follow me again. Laughing
Welcome to Essence .. Ops !! .. I mean our forum now.
Hope we will accept you in ..

Good Luck Cool

6Wowww wanna join essence!!! Empty Re: Wowww wanna join essence!!! Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:05 am

b00n4eve®

b00n4eve®

hey tina!!

nice to "see" you here Very Happy
ich wish you good luck!!!!

grezzzzzz
n00b

7Wowww wanna join essence!!! Empty Re: Wowww wanna join essence!!! Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:53 am

itaunina

itaunina

huhu hi Tina XD

Do u rememb of me ? hahah xD
I'm ever the master rememb <.< xD

WELCOME HERE XD hf

8Wowww wanna join essence!!! Empty Re: Wowww wanna join essence!!! Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:08 am

djetm

Hi Tina, nice to see you here.

I have played many battle games with and against you ^^

Good luck with your application.

9Wowww wanna join essence!!! Empty Re: Wowww wanna join essence!!! Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:15 am

Kyon

Kyon
Admin

I saw you several times, and I also played with you, (sorry that we lost). Anyways, good luck and welcome to the Essence forums.

10Wowww wanna join essence!!! Empty Re: Wowww wanna join essence!!! Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:24 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Hey Tina, welcome in Essence forum.

I remember you since you were in Spirit, you were level 20-25, I enjoyed a lot our battle single matches, I was same level in that time. Why did u leave Prophecy? Did you speak in Prophecy forum/chat something about Essence 1 week ago? If yes, can you tell us what? Well, better I stop talking about Prophecy, otherwise JiSlander will come here to search a fight with me, guess he needs publicity..(again)

GL, let's hope when u get ur answer my battle non-essencians mates list will be shorter. Cya :'D

11Wowww wanna join essence!!! Empty Re: Wowww wanna join essence!!! Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:28 pm

Wowww

thx all! i´m very happy, you know me!! Wink

no i didnt speak about essence in prophecy forum, btw. i cant remember?! Wink i only spoke about that i will leave the club, not more.
for sure, prophecy is a nice club and i had a great time there. but the aktivity ig is not the best and i need new good mates.

and itaunina: you know the true story?! i´m the master...Very Happy

greetz tina

12Wowww wanna join essence!!! Empty Re: Wowww wanna join essence!!! Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:51 pm

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

hey tina

as u wished ill write sth in ur topic, so here i am Smile

im happy to tell u that we've decided to accept u as a trial member in essence and ive no doubts that it will be a full member soon Smile

hope ull have a lot of fun among us.
cya ig

13Wowww wanna join essence!!! Empty Re: Wowww wanna join essence!!! Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:57 pm

b00n4eve®

b00n4eve®

yeah welocme!
i hopewe have many nice battle games together Laughing

14Wowww wanna join essence!!! Empty Re: Wowww wanna join essence!!! Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:19 pm

Wowww

thank you guys!!

gj diane...Wink

i hope we will have a great time!

cya ig

15Wowww wanna join essence!!! Empty Re: Wowww wanna join essence!!! Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:26 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Welcome, nice to see u here! bounce

16Wowww wanna join essence!!! Empty Re: Wowww wanna join essence!!! Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:28 pm

Saber

Saber

welcome Tina <3 (:

17Wowww wanna join essence!!! Empty Re: Wowww wanna join essence!!! Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:00 pm

crystian88

crystian88

Welcome Tina, I hope you'll have a lot of fun here!

18Wowww wanna join essence!!! Empty Re: Wowww wanna join essence!!! Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:55 am

Mioxy

Mioxy

last time i against you in some battle matches i think your skill are improving. I think you start play good with battle mode. Welcome to our forum Smile

19Wowww wanna join essence!!! Empty Re: Wowww wanna join essence!!! Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:36 pm

Wasgen :)

Wasgen :)

Welcome Tina mayb i will see some good basic matches of you bounce

20Wowww wanna join essence!!! Empty Re: Wowww wanna join essence!!! Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:45 pm

Ustasa80

Ustasa80

Welcomen Tina aka Wowwwwww
Hf and Gl here. Dont forget to be active in the forum !

21Wowww wanna join essence!!! Empty Re: Wowww wanna join essence!!! Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:42 pm

itaunina

itaunina

Welcome Tina xD

Hf and rememb ever me the master not u xD u know the story xD
x3

22Wowww wanna join essence!!! Empty Re: Wowww wanna join essence!!! Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:47 pm

Wowww

THX ALL!

23Wowww wanna join essence!!! Empty Re: Wowww wanna join essence!!! Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:42 am

Milinda

Welcome another bob in the bobland Smile
I'm glad you decided to join ^^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum