Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

:O

+7
Milinda
pedrin
Wasgen :)
crystian88
Tonix
Ustasa80
YuriSama
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1:O Empty :O Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:18 pm

YuriSama

Hi i m 18 jears old and my real name is Sakr Al bahr el mahmut hassan javaid ibn el farek abdel Hamdi mehemdi chriat fuu @@ and i life in German
my hobbys are playing soccer,americanfootball and bodybuilding cover justin bieber songs h4h4h4 and listen tupac

What a kind of player i am : i m playing recently front or recently back i rly hate to be forced to play side becoue someone cant understand my playsyle or just how to play aggressiv in safe way
i played around 3 jears :O i want to join essence becouse i want meet u guys :-) if u guys gonna ask me why i wanted to join prophecy then i will answer with : Becouse i asked Valentin to join essence but she thought i joke and said blablalba no sry then i already gave up :O and i like to play both mods battle and basic
and uhmm about my playstyle : i m ok if my mate want to rush front i think i can cover it well becouse never had problems with my main mates :O

2:O Empty Re: :O Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Ustasa80

Ustasa80

Helllo Sakr Al bahr el mahmut hassan
javaid ibn el farek abdel Hamdi mehemdi chriat fuu,

welcomen here and GL.
Best Regards Usta

3:O Empty Re: :O Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:33 pm

YuriSama

lol

4:O Empty Re: :O Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:37 pm

Ustasa80

Ustasa80

For what lol now? No brainless comments more pls!

5:O Empty Re: :O Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:57 pm

Tonix

Tonix

Good Luck then Razz

6:O Empty Re: :O Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:01 pm

crystian88

crystian88

Welcome here Sakr, and GoodLuck with your apply!

7:O Empty Re: :O Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:34 pm

Yaaay Hi Harun,

Welcome and GL Very Happy

8:O Empty Re: :O Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:41 pm

pedrin

pedrin

hi puta dorada y bonita (mode tabularasa in spanish off)

then if vale already said to u that why u try? did u get kicked from prohecy? pedrin and his club is never a 2nd option, u should already know!!!!!

Btw good luck and bla!

9:O Empty Re: :O Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:29 pm

Milinda

Hi!
I'm not gonna say Welcome because I would be lying, and I'm an honest person... so... Good luck and bla!

10:O Empty Re: :O Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:13 pm

YuriSama wrote:Some of essence people asked (dont missunderstand me prophecy is good too) me to join them but i said no i dont want they take the game too serious
like me lol but i dont cry about clubmatches...

Question Question Question

11:O Empty Re: :O Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:30 pm

YuriSama

Das mich jemand danach gefragt hat stimmt ( also essence zu joinen )
aber das mich das stört das mit clubmatches ist gelogen wollt nur gut da stehen lol

12:O Empty Re: :O Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:33 pm

YuriSama

to pedrin : i dont get kicked i get rejectet lol
but before i wrote a appli in proph i was appli in essence but vale dont took me serious and i dont knew that so i believe her that she dont agree with me after i know that the missunderstoods cleared i'll try join again in essence but this time with a applikation

13:O Empty Re: :O Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:10 pm

YuriSama wrote:Das mich jemand danach gefragt hat stimmt ( also essence zu joinen )
aber das mich das stört das mit clubmatches ist gelogen wollt nur gut da stehen lol

Oh ok xD

14:O Empty Re: :O Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:30 pm

itaunina

itaunina

Welcome Sakr *_* hf xD

15:O Empty Re: :O Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:53 pm

YuriSama

sakr lol it was a joke xD

16:O Empty Re: :O Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:58 am

valentin

valentin

xWasg3nWx wrote:
YuriSama wrote:Some of essence people asked (dont missunderstand me prophecy is good too) me to join them but i said no i dont want they take the game too serious
like me lol but i dont cry about clubmatches...

Question Question Question

u know that this isnt very cool in our eyes or? ~~"""
well yeah I immediately rejected u ig and you know why coz u cant handle ur fking 1.acc
but missunderstandings are solved now, you didnt bann me so its time to take you just a lil bit more serious.

17:O Empty Re: :O Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:44 am

Raoul

Raoul

Hey and welcome, Harun. Why you always make one step forward and two back? I mean after you tried to join a club like Prophecy then you wrote such an idiot comment. But hell, maybe you don't care my opinion, I'm just another inactive crier.

Honestly, I think it's too soon for you to join us, we're not ready to have you here. Btw, why you want join a bunch of criers? Wth, still can't understand how can someone say we're taking the game too serious. xD Well, maybe you meant other game and you're forgiven, at least in my case.

P.S: Vale, translate this please, I don't understand vietnamesse!!

18:O Empty Re: :O Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:10 am

itaunina

itaunina

YuriSama wrote:sakr lol it was a joke xD

BAH...

19:O Empty Re: :O Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:11 am

Kyon

Kyon
Admin

YuriSama wrote:sakr lol it was a joke xD

It doesn't help you if you lie in this point.

Anyways, good luck. The members will decide if you'll be accepted as trial-member or even as full member.

20:O Empty Re: :O Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:24 pm

Kyon

Kyon
Admin

We decided to reject you as Essence member since the majority of the members voted for no.

Try it again in some months if you would like to.

(Sorry for double post)

21:O Empty Re: :O

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum