Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

crystian88's apply

+6
Raoul
Ustasa80
valentin
Lobotron
Ike
crystian88
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1crystian88's apply Empty crystian88's apply Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:30 pm

crystian88

crystian88

Hi all Essence family,
my name is Christian, I'm from Napoli (or Naples as you prefer), the most sunny place in Italy Razz, and I'm 22 years old.
Actually I'm studying Informatic Engineering, but I can't define me the "typical" engineer, cause I don't have in hardware or software or mathemathic's things my favourite arguments in a conversation.
My true hobbies are music (singing and listening especially pop music), go around the world in trip (i came back from 10 days in Budapest right now), playing videogames (like God of War with my PlayStation or Fantasy Tennis/Warrock with my PC) and I'm a bigbigbig supporter of my Football Team SSC.Napoli (so, when Napoli plays it's impossible to find me online or wherever except from my TV or stadium).

I think to be a fair and friendly person, I don't like to get some friction with anyone, except when someone offend me and my intelligence or when someone lie to me. In these cases I have no scruples to exclude him from my life. Moreover I'm so protective with my parents, friends and obviously girlfriend Razz

Well, about my FT career: I play since september 2008, I started with my best friend Sebastiano (ItaUniNa), who's my partner in university too, and at the beginning I was only a basic player (with not so good results for me xD).
Later, when I saw that battle gave me more satisfactions, I changed my behaviours and I through a period of pure Battle.
Now I'm a battle player yet, but sometimes I feel nostalgy of basic and I play some match (even if I get tired quickly of it).
In battle, as in basic, I prefer Doubles, 'cause I like so much teamwork. In basic I usually play back or side.

My main char is crystian88, a level 60 niki 96 str/60 dex with +9wind on racket and +9fire/water/earth in defense.
But actually I'm using more my AL "Facebook", for now a level 52 with 48str/ 96 wil , 6 charge and +9defense in water/fire/earth.
I've also another hero char, a dhanpir full sta called Angel88.

With Facebook I was in SemperFidel until now, and with the others I'm still in mine and Sebastiano's first club, UniNa, where are my ingame-bestfriends and my girlfriend.

When Essence was created, Tabu asked me to join here, but I saw him that I wanted to help my UniNa club to grow up.
Now I feel the necessity to be in a competitive club and I need to improve my gamestyle.
That's why I want to join here, 'cause to be the best I have to play with the best.
And not only to see the best players, who can also be in a minor club, but to see also an organized club and its ways to face everything, problems and challenges.

I think I talked so much Very Happy
I hope to have a chance to join here. For any other question, just ask to me =)

Best wishes, Christian.

2crystian88's apply Empty Re: crystian88's apply Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:13 pm

Ike

Ike

nice to see such a nice appli=p
we will speak in our intern zone, be patient pls^^

3crystian88's apply Empty Re: crystian88's apply Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:47 pm

Lobotron

Welcome Christian, nice to see you here. Nice apply. Good luck.

4crystian88's apply Empty Re: crystian88's apply Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:48 pm

valentin

valentin

woa best apply I saw here
nice nice ^^ and welcome
we already talked about ya and we just need a final decision

5crystian88's apply Empty Re: crystian88's apply Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:55 pm

crystian88

crystian88

ty so much guys, I'll wait your answer with impatience Razz

6crystian88's apply Empty Re: crystian88's apply Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:23 pm

Ustasa80

Ustasa80

nice apply cyristian hf & gl as vale and co. Said we already speak intern about u.

7crystian88's apply Empty Re: crystian88's apply Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:11 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Welcome in our forum, Naples guy!

How probably you could read in your friend's application I appreciate your fav. team, Napoli. I think you have a great team nowadays and you're one of the candidates to win Europa League. Good luck vs Villareal! Btw, are you one of the 50.000 fanatical supporters presented at every Napoli's home match? Ahh and..Do you know the coach Nicolo Napoli? He is/was coach at my fav. team "U" Craiova and in past played for Juventus. I mention him more or less for his name. ^^

We have more or less same period when we started play FT -> 2008 summer/autumn. ^^ I know you as crystian88, never saw your Al ig but I think is better to pass unnoticed than with a bad club logo like semper's. What about your vampir Angel88? I think full sta, rest wil is the best choice for stats in battle as "wilster". I hope you are not that guy Angel99, a very annoying kid probably borned in '99. xD

Wish you gl, see ya ig. Cya!

8crystian88's apply Empty Re: crystian88's apply Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:50 pm

crystian88

crystian88

Ty for Welcome! =) And ty for compliments to my team!

I'm a fanatical supporter of Napoli, but I can't go at the stadium every week, in particular because the ticket's price is often so high (especially when the match is important, like Napoli-Juventus) and as a student I haven't ever money Razz
So I'm forced to watch it in PayPerView with my family (and believe me, my house become a little stadium during the match Very Happy)
About Nicolò Napoli I don't know him, 'cause he stopped as a player when I was too much young yet.

About my vampir Angel88 (I'm not Angel99 don't worry xD) he's STA/WIL, he can be 94/56 or 103/45 or something like that, but I don't use him so much 'cause he give me the impression to be so much slow in movements.

See you in game Raoul =)

9crystian88's apply Empty Re: crystian88's apply Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:40 am

itaunina

itaunina

Huhu socione XD

Nice to see ur apply here.=)
I hope u'll be accepted , so we can start our massacre together again lol! .

bai and gl huh xD cheers jocolor lol!

10crystian88's apply Empty Re: crystian88's apply Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:37 am

valentin

valentin

hey chrys
good news for ya in the morning Very Happy
was a clear decision and fortunately I can say "welcome in our club!" I hope u enjoy the time with us and maybe u can learn more or less here and improve ur skill with the others Very Happy
cu ig
regards

Last edited by valentin on Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

11crystian88's apply Empty Re: crystian88's apply Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:54 pm

crystian88

crystian88

ty so much for the great opportunity to be in the club!!!
I hope to have so much fun here and I hope to don't betray your trust in me =)

Just a question: do you have some preference about which char I make join here?

12crystian88's apply Empty Re: crystian88's apply Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:57 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Nope, you can choose your most active char atm.

Btw, welcome in club!

13crystian88's apply Empty Re: crystian88's apply Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:07 pm

crystian88

crystian88

ok =)
so I choose my Facebook, 'cause atm is what I use more
Ty again!!

14crystian88's apply Empty Re: crystian88's apply Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:55 pm

HighD

HighD

lol, so hard for me to stay inactive. At first I saw LadyP's application and then yours. I guess I've to check the game more, besides wednesday.

We made good experiences with ur friend, he's a crazy and talkative dude. At the moment I would almost say that every Naples' product is a success. Hamsik, Cavani, Lavezzi, u both... I would like to say the same about my hometown. =/

Welcome here, The Social Network

15crystian88's apply Empty Re: crystian88's apply Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:04 pm

crystian88

crystian88

Hehe, ty for welcome!

Well, about Hamsik Cavani and Lavezzi I kneel myself, every week they make me --> *-*
About my B.friend I can only praise him for his behaviour and way to do everything.
And about me I can only thank you all and give my best to repay your trust in me.

See you in game =)

16crystian88's apply Empty Re: crystian88's apply Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:05 pm

sneijder69

sneijder69

Hi cristian. Very nice application

Welcome in our club.

Napoli is a very lucky team..and they cheated vs Steaua Bucharest

They payed the referee with AP XD
PEACE Very Happy

17crystian88's apply Empty Re: crystian88's apply Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:30 pm

Raoul

Raoul

sneijder69 wrote:They payed the referee with AP XD

I wanna be a referee so freakin' bad..

18crystian88's apply Empty Re: crystian88's apply Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:31 pm

b00n4eve®

b00n4eve®

yeah welcome crystian!!!!

19crystian88's apply Empty Re: crystian88's apply Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:37 pm

crystian88

crystian88

sneijder69 wrote:Napoli is a very lucky team..and they cheated vs Steaua Bucharest

Yeah! Honestly I shouldn't have to say that, but they have the " 90'+ goal hack " o.o !!!

Btw I want referee's AP!!! T.T

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum