Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

The return of berash xd

+5
Ustasa80
LadyP
Scialone
Kyon
Berash
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The return of berash xd Empty The return of berash xd Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:41 pm

Berash

I would return because I fixed my lag, I left the club for this reason even if I left without telling you I'm sorry ^ ^ bye

2The return of berash xd Empty Re: The return of berash xd Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:43 pm

Kyon

Kyon
Admin

Oh, welcome back. Since you've left the club without saying anything, you may not join back, sorry.

Na, I'm kidding. Write a new application and we'll discuss about you later. Why did you leave Definition?

Your playstyle is very similar to mine Razz.

3The return of berash xd Empty Re: The return of berash xd Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:56 pm

Berash

I spoke with scialone told me to write because I want to return now I don't know ^ ^

4The return of berash xd Empty Re: The return of berash xd Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:50 pm

Scialone

Scialone

Heya Bera, welcome back to forum.

You told me that you left Essence because during that period you were lagging like hell, and so you didn't want to create problems to us.

Kyon was legitimately asking for your reason to leave Definition, I think it's more or less beacuse you didn't feel comfortable in that club, which was anyway a temporary place for you. Maybe you can confirm or not what i said. ^^'

You also told me that LadyPink would like to join Essence after she came back to FT after a period of inactivity, is that correct?

5The return of berash xd Empty Re: The return of berash xd Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:55 pm

Berash

ty and yes

6The return of berash xd Empty Re: The return of berash xd Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:09 pm

LadyP

LadyP

eheh i'm working to write a decent application, as a normal player who would like to join this club Wink

7The return of berash xd Empty Re: The return of berash xd Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:26 pm

Ustasa80

Ustasa80

So Berash u left Essence just because the lag? LOL why u joined Defintion to fix ur lag there ? For me a Big no for you we gave u 2 times a Chance to stay by us. Stay better in Defintion mabye u get in 1 month again a Lag Wink

8The return of berash xd Empty Re: The return of berash xd Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:30 pm

Berash

I went out with that lag because I could not help you ^ ^

9The return of berash xd Empty Re: The return of berash xd Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:33 pm

Ustasa80

Ustasa80

Na pls dont tell a shit u could stay in Club also wouldnt be a problem. And if im not wrong in the nex day where u left Essnce u played basic games and there wasnt a lag or ? Cmon if u want come back then tell not a big story that u left cause lag. Im suree it was smth different. (;

10The return of berash xd Empty Re: The return of berash xd Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:38 pm

Berash

I assure you it is true often but not always lagg

11The return of berash xd Empty Re: The return of berash xd Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:41 pm

Lobotron

He left for join madeinitaly, later he joined definition.

You said to me you joined madeinitaly cause your friends were in this club.

12The return of berash xd Empty Re: The return of berash xd Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:41 pm

Ustasa80

Ustasa80

If im not wrong you told to Deso that u leave us cause in MadeInChina was ur friends? Anyway lag isnt a reason to leave. From my side u would noteven more a Chance for Trial. Lets see what other guys say.

13The return of berash xd Empty Re: The return of berash xd Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:44 pm

Berash

I said so because it was not a good reason to leave because I did not feel comfortable with that lag T_T

14The return of berash xd Empty Re: The return of berash xd Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:05 pm

Ustasa80

Ustasa80

Lag isnt a reason to leave Berash bah lol. why u joined MadeInChina and Defintion that would be interesting me.

15The return of berash xd Empty Re: The return of berash xd Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:07 pm

Lobotron

Well stop fights, we are talking about you in intern zone. Be patience. Gl.

16The return of berash xd Empty Re: The return of berash xd Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:34 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Well! First of all welcome back in our forum.

Let me see: you left Essence because of your lag but next day you joined MadeInItaly and some weeks later Definition. Good guy, you wanted protect us but you wanted disturb the other 2 clubs with your lag;P I feel protected, thanks a lot. <3 For me all this is pathetical and false.

Anyway, Usta, never argue with idiots, you'll never win.

Cya, see ya ig.

17The return of berash xd Empty Re: The return of berash xd Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:38 pm

Kyon

Kyon
Admin

As said, it doesn't really give you an advantage if you join other clubs when you say you don't want to annoy us due your lag. What does Definition say about this?

18The return of berash xd Empty Re: The return of berash xd Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:46 pm

Berash

because this is a serious club knew that sooner or later I hunted ^ ^ As you did when I was in effect

19The return of berash xd Empty Re: The return of berash xd Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:24 pm

Tonix

Tonix

Welcome Back & Good Luck Razz

20The return of berash xd Empty Re: The return of berash xd Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:52 pm

Berash

ty

21The return of berash xd Empty Re: The return of berash xd Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:02 pm

HighD

HighD

I will fight for u man. In my opinion u aren't a bad guy, the only thing u must learn is to use ur brain. If we give u a chance (Or lemme say plural, chanceS) u shouldn't act like u've shown to us. I mean u left without any word. I know about ur problems with the language and I respect it, I know a bit the ital. school system so it's okay.

I'm convinced that u'll be a better member with LadyPink's help. If not, then.. then.. nah, there can't be a "if not"!

Be patient please, it'll be a lot of work xD

22The return of berash xd Empty Re: The return of berash xd Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:17 pm

Berash

true

23The return of berash xd Empty Re: The return of berash xd Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:05 pm

Scialone

Scialone

Hey Bera,
the child has born! xDD

You've been accepted, but as trial member because we still are a bit doubtful about your previous behaviour (leaving with no explanations, etc.).

Anyway, i know u truly wanted to get back, so welcome back! ^^'

I have to say that another no-explanation-leaving by you would NOT be "digested" again by the club, so behave!

24The return of berash xd Empty Re: The return of berash xd Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:09 pm

Berash

I show you I'm not like you think thxx <3

25The return of berash xd Empty Re: The return of berash xd Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Welcome, you're very lucky.
Some persons fighted a lot to have you here, don't waste your last chance. Cya!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next