Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

DJ DEMON wants to join Essence

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DJ DEMON wants to join Essence Empty DJ DEMON wants to join Essence Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:31 pm

djdemon

I'd like to join your club to play CM.
I knoe Darkinfinity got no partner!
Maybe I can play with him/her

2DJ DEMON wants to join Essence Empty Re: DJ DEMON wants to join Essence Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:24 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Hello, DJ, Welcome in forum. Would be nice if you tell us more about you HERE. Please, see other examples before you write your introduction because last time wasn't really a succes to send someone there.(Uxue's case)

Be patient while we talk about you in private. Good Luck & Have Fun!

3DJ DEMON wants to join Essence Empty Re: DJ DEMON wants to join Essence Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:39 pm

djdemon

Done.Thanks!

4DJ DEMON wants to join Essence Empty Re: DJ DEMON wants to join Essence Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:45 pm

valentin

valentin

hey dude =)
was a hard decision but good news for you
we wanna give ya a chance, cool isnĀ“t it? Very Happy try to improve ur skills coz some members have doubts about it

regards and welcome = )

5DJ DEMON wants to join Essence Empty Re: DJ DEMON wants to join Essence Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:59 pm

Lobotron

Welcome dj. Apply in game.

6DJ DEMON wants to join Essence Empty Re: DJ DEMON wants to join Essence Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:13 am

djdemon

Thank you guys.I've done my request in game! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum