Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

2 hours for nothing ^^

+3
Saber
DianeSimmons
Raoul
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12 hours for nothing ^^ Empty 2 hours for nothing ^^ Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:42 pm

Raoul

Raoul

What's your longest FT match? This is mine.

2 hours for nothing ^^ 20101129135809703

Yes, I lost 2 hours trying to win Devaberg against healer with sta character. Most nearly I was when Windra had 38 HP but then she started her traditional heal abuse.

Last edited by Goethe on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total

22 hours for nothing ^^ Empty Re: 2 hours for nothing ^^ Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:24 am

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

kinda epic lol..

my record should be sth like 28 mins with an idiot team trying to kill a healer.. they simply didnt want to give up -_-

32 hours for nothing ^^ Empty Re: 2 hours for nothing ^^ Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:26 am

Saber

Saber

omfg .. llol the epic thing is u get only 1 EXP Very Happy after that time xD

42 hours for nothing ^^ Empty Re: 2 hours for nothing ^^ Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:42 pm

HighD

HighD

Can't remember mine, I guess it was a guardian match but I used to go afk in this boring mode. With Lonboy I had a 13 minutes Battle game, didn't expect it can be that long.

And then surely some Basic games vs boring couples. 30 mins games vs Gremlin/Hohol. 20 mins games vs Dux and Dontcry (which weren't boring) and so on, a terrible waste of time Mad

52 hours for nothing ^^ Empty Re: 2 hours for nothing ^^ Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:39 pm

Scialone

Scialone

Woah 2 hours... i think that's very close to the word "unbeatable".
Dont remember mine exactly. Maybe a match with smile vs Rogger and Jonk0. I recall it was a match where we were able to score just with snake skillshot (around 30 minutes, anyway).

62 hours for nothing ^^ Empty Re: 2 hours for nothing ^^ Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:35 pm

sneijder69

sneijder69

1 exp insane

72 hours for nothing ^^ Empty Re: 2 hours for nothing ^^ Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:38 pm

Woody

Woody

one of my longest was yesterday with hector

60min against two sta dex siders...
sakurambow and yellowkatz

we could have won easily earlier but we made so many mistakes ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum