Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

MayCrY Join Eseence

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MayCrY Join Eseence Empty MayCrY Join Eseence Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:39 pm

MayCrY

Hi all!

The first thing to say that I got out of HardRock, moschino since left the FT as the most active players went well.

I like to get in Essence, because for me now is the best club out there. I have good friends there as Ushuaia. I am active for Match Club and I play quite often in the afternoon & evening hours.

My vampire is called MayCrY: Wins: 2300 Losses: 800, 6 charge STA 56 Will 102 +9Wind and + 9 Water defense .

I think this very well to play a battle.

About myself, I can tell ...

I am a 19 years old, live in Spain (Madrid) and study computer science average. Go to the gym and I like going to the movies and party. I have girlfriend for 8 months.

Awaiting your response.

Thanks & Regards.

2MayCrY Join Eseence Empty Re: MayCrY Join Eseence Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:22 pm

valentin

valentin

welcome in our forum"! =)
our members are already discussing about u, there are many different opinions about ya so be patient
we will inform u as soon as possible

regards

3MayCrY Join Eseence Empty Re: MayCrY Join Eseence Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:02 pm

Darkinfiniti

Darkinfiniti

Good Luck &'nd be patient.

4MayCrY Join Eseence Empty Re: MayCrY Join Eseence Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:05 pm

HighD

HighD

Thanx for ur patience, here we go.
We decided to don't give it a try. U may ask why it took so long -> 'Cuz u definitely changed several behaviours. As u know we've got some spanish speakin' players, too. They all agreed that u aren't such an idiot anymore, as in the past but still doubtful.

Now it's up to you what will be ur next goal. To ignore us, to hate us or what I would prefer, to get in contact with us, so we get in common each other. The door isn't closed.

Cya dude

/Hah, Dark rlly wrote this 1 min before I wanted to post my stuff, seems a bit weird "gl and be patient" - 1 min later u have this kind of answer but.. we have really discussed about ya!

5MayCrY Join Eseence Empty Re: MayCrY Join Eseence Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:43 pm

MayCrY

Aha, all is OK.

6MayCrY Join Eseence Empty Re: MayCrY Join Eseence Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:31 am

Darkinfiniti

Darkinfiniti

Very Happy
this was ''Timing'' Tabu Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum