Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

tradition needs to stay tradion

+3
Diana
Shinigami69
DianeSimmons
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1tradition needs to stay tradion Empty tradition needs to stay tradion Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:37 pm

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

even tho most of u already knew it, it still has to be posted here imo.

sadly MOSTBEST doesnt know our forum or thinks its not important enough or whatever..

its a tradition to have his videos at a forum and i like to keep traditions alive, so here it is, his final chapter:

2tradition needs to stay tradion Empty Re: tradition needs to stay tradion Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:44 am

Shinigami69

with this update, its easier. he can heal a lot

3tradition needs to stay tradion Empty Re: tradition needs to stay tradion Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:03 am

Diana

Diana

ow chris. once I was happy that he didnt come around to our forum to spam his nonsense nd then u do it xd

4tradition needs to stay tradion Empty Re: tradition needs to stay tradion Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:27 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Diane, you stole 9:23 minutes of my free time. Sad

I've always had a doubt. Is illiterate or faking? (he had never written a whole sentence correctly)
Anyway, we have to admit, he's MOSTBEST. xD

5tradition needs to stay tradion Empty Re: tradition needs to stay tradion Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:31 pm

valentin

valentin

wow this was a real goethe-style comment!! I love you
ofc he is the MOSTBEST ! tongue

6tradition needs to stay tradion Empty Re: tradition needs to stay tradion Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:11 am

YuriSama

How to put into words something that only the heart can feel? Only the chills running through my body is speaking up now I think about the past, present and future. All of them different and somehow united by the music that reflects these feelings by which distances are shorter thus making it smaller.

7tradition needs to stay tradion Empty Re: tradition needs to stay tradion Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:34 pm

HighD

HighD

Wannabe Goethe, it's like ur CS Tutorial... u are the master of Copy & Paste.
Well, we just see another tradition here. 1. MOSTBEST and 2. HaRuN spamming youtube videos in every thread.

8tradition needs to stay tradion Empty Re: tradition needs to stay tradion Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:48 am

YuriSama

Shibubu Shibubu Dont lose ur trust in me du hurensohn <3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum