Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence


You are not connected. Please login or register

Leaving essence

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Leaving essence on Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:49 pm

sad for essence totally sad hieue and ike left what for a drama for you guys. Well the only sad willb e that flash left.

View user profile

27 Re: Leaving essence on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:50 pm

I'm sad that you left the essence already. It is predictable because of your argument. Samu, you are one of people who I wanna meet when I applied here. I wish you are good luck in game and your new club. Very Happy
Anyways, we can meet on facebook too. I am very inactive on FT. It is super boring. No partners .. No people ... Shocked
Right now I addict to play the virtua tennis 4 on PS3. Wow .. it is a great tennis game. I hate to be noob there. That's why I always play it almost everday. You can add me on PS Network (CarTonix). Ask me to kick your ass on the virtua tennis 4 instead. Cool

Good Luck !!

View user profile

28 Re: Leaving essence on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:53 pm

No offence but you were the child for taking this resolve Ike, if you were that mature as you like to appear you would've resolved the problem by discussing and apologizing (even if maybe it wasn't your fault) and the problem could've benn forgotten by both sides.
Even if I'm a new member I think I'm old enough to see how stupid things ended from a stupid joke. Whatever, you decide. Good luck and have fun from now on, hope you'll soon make the right decision for the club.

View user profile

29 Re: Leaving essence on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:49 pm

Ustasa80 wrote:sad for essence totally sad hieue and ike left what for a drama for you guys. Well the only sad willb e that flash left.

He was a better member than u ll ever dream to become. Maybe its not a drama for some people due to discussions, but being objective and looking for the best of the club, ofc its bad he left. If u want we can talk about ur leaving, some people almost make a party here and the rest ( but some1 maybe) didnt care a shit about u.
And its sad i say this when u took part in my clubs so much time.

Thanks for all Ike, I appreciate ur job in effect times and the few i ve seen here due to my inactivity was positive as well. See u dude, if u test league of legends, contact with us.


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
View user profile

30 Re: Leaving essence on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:29 pm

@ neigi: yea I'm sure we will still stay in contact =p

@tonix: thanks=) I'm also sure we will still have contact via facebook or anything^^

@cristian: you can believe me it wasn't an easy decision, but after the things which were said and also now in this topic i don't really think it was the wrong decision (at least for the moment). we will see how the things go on, members are leaving, members are coming and the club will change.

@pedrin: thanks a lot man Razz i always liked your posts on effect/essence forum, unfortunately you were on the way to get inactive when i joint xD well, let's see maybe i will try LoL anytime, if i will i surely will write you,jairo or tabu^^

@usta: haha

View user profile

31 Re: Leaving essence on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:33 pm

pedrin wrote:
Ustasa80 wrote:sad for essence totally sad hieue and ike left what for a drama for you guys. Well the only sad willb e that flash left.

He was a better member than u ll ever dream to become. Maybe its not a drama for some people due to discussions, but being objective and looking for the best of the club, ofc its bad he left. If u want we can talk about ur leaving, some people almost make a party here and the rest ( but some1 maybe) didnt care a shit about u.
And its sad i say this when u took part in my clubs so much time.

Thanks for all Ike, I appreciate ur job in effect times and the few i ve seen here due to my inactivity was positive as well. See u dude, if u test league of legends, contact with us.

Hell genius I never said that I was a better honey. Ofc we can discuss start just i will answer dw. Well it doesnt care me also a shit what other people thought about me they can think what they want hell who cares? OFc not me. Well dont want to start here a childish fight but well if u thought it so then its ok for me honey.

View user profile

32 Re: Leaving essence on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:51 pm

and honey tell me what ike did for the club? just some arguments. And dont forget my around 12-13 cm matchs which I played with lobo, and in effect where i helped also but well nvm i was a bad member is true i flamed but well.

View user profile

33 Re: Leaving essence on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:03 pm

i dont want to make myself looking like a must-have member or anything, but if you ask like that
Spoiler:

-i was always active at forum, tried to help the club with testmatches, topics in moderator zone, join us zone, also tried to help some people that asked me for basic skill tips
-ingame i tried my best as submaster (e.g. testing new candidates)
-i tried to solve some conflicts ingame between some members (some due your insulting stuff in clubchat), although it doesn't work that well, since you didnt behave like a normal human lol
-you weren't the only guy that played CMs usta

however i could go on with that list easily, but
honestly i'm not that interested, because usta anyway doesn't care about it, as he wrote.=) And i dont need a childish fight Razz

View user profile

34 Re: Leaving essence on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:43 pm

well notice this I will talk for a moment serious :

I didnt said u was a abd member or smth like that, for sure u helped us but you also provoactes the people a bit u dont do it so on forum or so like me or raoul or dumy lol, but well u are also a small rat dont get this answer wrong but you are doing btw acting like a angel at the end u have also ur small blood heart in you. Now lets come back to me: ye I wasnt a perfect member but well the guys from effect know this also, I like to act sometimes or maybe alwyas stupid but a important thing is also for me to helping the club. I alwayas try to help the club but i also like to act like a idiot as well, but im trying to do my best. As tabu alwayas says the mix with spanish and turkish blood isnt good for me Very Happy its hard to have a spanish father.. anyways lets stop this bad jokes I wanted to stay serious. At the end pedrin if u think that i didnt never helped the club u could thouan about ur answer honey. I was a hard challeng for you for sure. Anyways as I said im Usta i will stay it still so nvm if im in essence or not my character will stay alwayas the same accept it or ignore me. Done well from me see yah.

View user profile

35 Re: Leaving essence on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Hm..Usta, you played some CM finals but for me the nicest thing made by you here was lending us your character for battlemon, that was nice from you. Same good job by Lobotron, he always lend us the characters, no matter who asked to play. That's what (in my mind) made you two of the most important members in Essence.

It's clear both of you (Ike and Usta) played some CM finals for Essence and you helped the club, but don't say me that you did it only to help the club, you also did it for your EGO, as Lobotron said.

For me it's obvious, Ustasa left because of Ike's bad comments about him in forum(not without reason btw)..Ushuaia left to "protect" his son, Usta. And Ike left because of..no matter what he say about me and Dumy, I'm talking here about the real reason. I think he also left to protect someone, his friend Hieu.

Whatever, you both were important here, but when the club had a little problem, you decided to leave instead of helping it. Would be nice if you continue this discution on Ambiance or Melancholy's forum, Essence doesn't need fights anymore.

P.S for Usta: Do you remember this match? It's still my favorite^^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


_________________
League of Legends - BestJannaTrollEU [EU-W]
Fantasy Tennis - SimonAmmann/RaouITheBest

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
10 For A Janna <3
View user profile

36 Re: Leaving essence on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:20 pm

Andrei Şi Atât wrote:..Ushuaia left to "protect" his son, Usta.

lool, first new about it. You are totally wrong and you know it.

View user profile

37 Re: Leaving essence on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:22 pm

sorry i cant understand almost anything, it seems as if u had vomitted that crap, wth means thouan? i ve looked up and no results, same for other words.

Its not a cocksize contest to see who has done more for clubs ... Anyway ike has already said 4-5 things (true all btw), ur argument is u have played 12 finals in a club that had these battle players: madonna, alcatras, vicen, soypaleta,serry, lonboy, atomsmasher,ramix,lobo, me (and surelly forgetting more people)... well I am sure we d have missed u so much in case u werent there...
But well i wont be unfair, u have done some things for the clubs, but imo all are wayne when u start flaming members and creating problems. Nice behaviours as well( I am ironic, genious). Have u ever said anything serious?

I just find hilarious u come here to write ur typical childish shit in a goodbye thread. Grow up and if u dont have anything clever or respectful to say, then leave ur ass here in the same way u ran away like a childish rat.

see yah c(oo)lown boy. For me, ended argument sorry for the disturbs, in the end it always happens the same shit.


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
View user profile

38 Re: Leaving essence on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:45 pm

If i am not wrong this wasnt Effect. Madonna and serry never joined Essence. Vicen, alca, lonboy, atom and ramix never played a cm for Essence. For sure, Usta wasn't a good clubmember but he has been an important player for cm, no doubts about it.

About the rest you have reason, his english sucks hard, same than mine.

View user profile

39 Re: Leaving essence on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:50 am

And Ike left because of..no matter what he say about me and Dumy, I'm talking here about the real reason. I think he also left to protect someone, his friend Hieu.
nope that's not the real reason. I already planned to leave before i saw Hieu's topic. Well, you can believe me or not, but i also spoke with some members before when i was thinking about.

View user profile

40 Re: Leaving essence on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:44 am

pedrin wrote:sorry i cant understand almost anything, it seems as if u had vomitted that crap, wth means thouan? i ve looked up and no results, same for other words.

Its not a cocksize contest to see who has done more for clubs ... Anyway ike has already said 4-5 things (true all btw), ur argument is u have played 12 finals in a club that had these battle players: madonna, alcatras, vicen, soypaleta,serry, lonboy, atomsmasher,ramix,lobo, me (and surelly forgetting more people)... well I am sure we d have missed u so much in case u werent there...
But well i wont be unfair, u have done some things for the clubs, but imo all are wayne when u start flaming members and creating problems. Nice behaviours as well( I am ironic, genious). Have u ever said anything serious?

I just find hilarious u come here to write ur typical childish shit in a goodbye thread. Grow up and if u dont have anything clever or respectful to say, then leave ur ass here in the same way u ran away like a childish rat.

see yah c(oo)lown boy. For me, ended argument sorry for the disturbs, in the end it always happens the same shit.

Im talking here with you at least in a serious way, ofc i can now start also such a brainless idiot but well a idiot like you trys here to blame ? Ofc I wouldnt not accept that. Well its sad to see what for a shit writting but on a other way is also funny. You want to teach me what I did for the club? As I know you played in the last time much ft cause them for sure u know many thing what I did ig. Just to know what ur comments wants to bring ? You wanan just blame me or just showing how a nice memebr I was?! Seems like for me that I can talk with you in a normal way, cause if u will reply this post it will come for sure the same brainless comments about me. Im 15 honey normal that I can be childish sometimes I know pedrin u never flamed or was chidlish. You are Obama mister perfect or? Seems like u feel here u are the best. Engouh from my side. If i see more retareds comments from pedrin I ll start to cry Wink peace pedrin think words.

View user profile

41 Re: Leaving essence on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:32 am

ok this is still a good bye thread
i don't want this here to continue, if you need it create an own topic
but not on this forum!

i thank you both for what you did for this club!
but it was you who decided to leave yet
and that's it

so
i'll close it now!


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I'mThePRINCEThat'sWhy!
View user profile

42 Re: Leaving essence on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:22 pm

Epic posts here, this should be the hall of fame. We could invite all the victims we met in the last years also. Like Hopelace, muscleman kaiser5, IamTheBoss and so on. Dumy you want to be the next in that list or what? Seems as you got a bit retarded in the last weeks, dunno whether you will give me an unfriendly answer or whatever, you know I will rarely check this thread so I don't care. But what I've seen by u in the last weeks is just embarrassing for the whole club and especially for me as ur old "mentor".

And Hieuchen, the boss of the mentally ill people. Still writing german here, like he would be an important part of this club. Hell get the f#*k out here, go to train adonis and leave us alone. Can't continue, otherwise Vale would kick my ass. =/ But u can be sure that you are our running gag at the moment @ League of Legends.

Ustasa, madre mia. What have you done with Ushuaia that he is still defending you. You guys changed so much within so few months, still remember our times in Effect, you were retarded there as well but at least you had respect. Since I dislike Pdrin as well I hope you will follow Altintop/Sahin/Özil to Madrid, there u can annoy him the whole time. :'D

Ushuaia also kind of strange, acting so damn mysterious. That's all what you have to say? Some stupid words where you even defend Ustasa? You can't be serious, remember which guys should be really important for you. I am disappointed as hell, maybe u are disappointed about our inactive moments as well, but look... after 6 months playing LoL we still come here and check what's up with you guys, Pdrin or me didn't change and we didn't forget our old mates and friends but you? Protecting that piece of Usta.

ike & Flash are great persons, too bad we met us so late. This step is absolutely ok, ike is for me a black sheep as well and he was actually mixed into almost any fight but ok, the times I was more active he was a great part and a very loyal person. I wish you both all the best, greetz to Flash and that I can fully understand him. If there's any person who shouldn't get flamed it would be Flash.

And please, especially for ike, since it's more or less an end of Essence thread I can spam my League of Legends shit here, GO TO TEST IT. It's so freakin' good, our club is growing up there, we are a lot of people and the game is just great with a great publisher.

Just sad that Chris had the job to save an already broken club in the last days. I think he feels sick with this decision and he believed into his club until the end, you all should be proud to played under his flag. He might be not the one who's writing endless posts here, nor the player with the best skill but trust me, all the conversations I had with him were ALWAYS pro you guys -> FT and contra me/us -> LoL. One of the few with whom I want to keep contact.

View user profile

43 Re: Leaving essence on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:33 pm

Well wow or should say LoL.

After topic was called closed and those problems little forgotten you prefer to come and have last word.

What's bad is your reply is from what you heard,what others players told you but you don't know the right situation,you don't know what players felt when said or acted and you can't prove wrong cause as you said you are inactive.

I would like to start with Ushu and finish with my fight:
1. Ushu never said he left to defend his son,Usta. You maybe think that's why he left,well I think he left for other reason,well I won't say it,I prefer keep it for me cause is Ushu's reason,he really knows why he left and if Ushu really left to defend Usta,than I invite him to say it,to prove I'm wrong and you're right.

Usta is Usta..ye ok I heard it many times. Usta is idiot,ye I heard it many times. But Usta didn't created big problems until his fight with Hieu when he was right about Hieu, a lot of members active on forum from Essence defended Hieu or atked Usta. None remember that,maybe for him is frustrating that he was right,now nobody cries for Hieu and some members(without me and Raoul) find his leave good one.

And at last:Ike&Flash vs me&Raoul:
Well maybe I'm lil retarded but you are not that smarter(as you see I respect your ironic wish and I didn't insulted you)
to talk about this. Do you asked or wanted see or just minded my and Raoul opinion? Don't think so. What I really hate but I thought isn't necesar to screen what Flash said to Tsuko in german and from where all started. Ike just defended Flash and that's why Ike joined this conflict and maybe if he wasn't defending this conflict wasn't that big but I understood him. To be honestly I think many members from Essence think that conflict is between me,Raoul and Ike cause Flash didn't talked in ClubChat or Forum. I know Ike said to all his story,me and Raoul let him say his story without complaining but we decided to don't play CM final,all know that we lost the castle with 4-3(And I think this is of a the reasons why Ushu left Essence,well sorry Ushu for that). About insulting in a good bye topic,well isn't our way to say good bye to someone,just the point back of Ike's stupid replies in ClubChat when he didn't listen what we said and he was keeping his way+we got some problems for Ike's opinion and for Hieu..that Usta was right about him but none cared of that.


And at the end from what conflict started:
We played 1 game with SS against Ike and Flash and they didn't know,Raoul used his mole shot and they were really offensed of that,they used def,we didn't said sth.
At the end when Ike goes to change his character,Tsuko came in room and Flash told him(I translate in english now):don't play here;isn't a room for you; they use ss not skill.
And from here you can finally understand or hope you will understand brainless Ike how Flash called us unskilled.

Hope you will read it "old menthor".

View user profile

44 Re: Leaving essence on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:55 pm

@dumy: lol i am very curious in what a light you show the whole thing, like you were the little boy who didnt do anything
probably you could also explain why you used SS at all? (btw you had moleshot and boomerang, we had both snake?lol)
by the way it's a difference to say "they use ss, not skill" than "they are unskilled players", like you said after.
I know Ike said to all his story,me and Raoul let him say his story without complaining
i said the story how it happened (all what i wrote/saw ingame) to those persons who asked me and i didnt spread rumours lol

I also dont understand why you start with this topic again Razz i said all what i had to say already some time ago in chat, forum or whatever. Nothing more to add from my side, although i expect that you or raoul will reply soon. If someone wants to speak about this with me I'm active ingame~


@tabu: honestly i wouldnt call myself black sheep lol bcos i actually had just problems with raoul&dumy and said to ustasa in moderator zone and chat that it's not okay to insult clubmembers-->screens and nothing more. however i respect it if this is your point of view. About LoL maybe i will test in vacations or so lol let's see. prolly i will ask willy as well.

sorry for still posting, although topic was already closed actually Razz

View user profile

45 Re: Leaving essence on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:07 pm

Well or you didn't got it or we don't think same.

For me there are good/skilled player and bad/unskilled players,like in music or you have talent and you are good or you havent and you are a clown, no normal players/singers.

About SS I used my boomerang once when you used def for a point scored without SS,just wanted get more fun but np.

Look I make an offer for you:as I see many members are dissapointed for your decision,if you want I leave Essence and you+flash can come back. About Hieu and Wasgen I don't care but hope they won't come back with you+flash if you accept that offer.

View user profile

46 Re: Leaving essence on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:08 pm

Yes, you might be right about I'm too late. Isn't my intention to seemingly have the last word, I am not Woody and in my opinion this thread shouldn't get closed, but that's another story.

No dumy, my post is based from my own experiences or well, let's better say from ur last post. The way you wrote made me speechless. You can have fights, you can have conflicts. But you should know when the time has come to be quit for a moment and to show some respect, same for Usta. I wished my special friend wasgenw good luck as well, when he joined ^^ An accepted member - maybe not by u, but from the majority here - said bb, it's his thread to communicate with his old clubmates and sharing best wishes for the future, and u come around with senseless attacks or at least let's call it childish stuff. That's all, I don't care what other ppl say, it's a nice help here and there to be up-to-date but in this case.. I know you long enough and I got eyes with which I could read ur post.

If your other points are related to me:

- Ushu, I rather meant he is protecting him (Usta) here, right now. I know Usta wasn't the main reason.

- Usta, I know he got attacked by Hieuchen, but that's not a reason to attack him back. As an old member like Usta, he should have shown a different reaction, imo

- ike/Flash vs u/Raoul, really.. I can only lose here, you are right here, I don't know that much about it, I was reading ur point of view, and I was reading ike's point of view. Feel free to ask your friend Raoul, I already said in an intern zone of forum that I am quite disappointed about ike as well, that he isn't better at all. Dumy, I know you and Raoul a bit. You aren't angels, fortunately, and I'm pretty sure you take an huge number of % of this fight as well. But what I expected is that you guys try to fix it, as 4 important member.

View user profile

47 Re: Leaving essence on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:24 pm

Yes,you are right. We aren't angels but you can admit that we never tryed to be angels. We always acted together how he felt and how we though is better for us.We both decided to atk Ike(no I'm not trying say is his bad,I came with the idea,he accepted cause is my friend and didn't want let me alone).

Maybe I wasn't a gentleman(I think I can use this word),my EGO isn't that big to can't say sorry to Ike,but I dont feel like I want apologise,how I felt,I acted.

About you and Wasgen isn't same cause you aren't joining 2-3-4 days/week and see him in ClubChat,I didn't said sth to Ike for 2 weeks,I insulted him cause I was dissapointed for his decision too+he made me+Raoul look too bad for how conflict was so we tryed make him right and we atked,for a lovely good-bye.

View user profile

48 Re: Leaving essence on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:37 pm

Hm..Dumy, I really appreciate that you tried to explain Tabula what really happened here, but it's senseless, I'm already tired to explain to everybody what happened, they will still stay on their opinion, np for us. (Same like me with Ushu, yes I think he left for Usta, nobody can convince me that's not the true) But to answer Ike again? I really don't see the sense to answer him, u should treat him how he is, nothing important for you, just another random FT player. He's past for me.

What's with that propose? Even if you leave the club, this doesn't mean we accept someone here only because u leave.

I think we should play League of Legends and do less for the club, we tried to do too much and some guys didn't appreciate it at all, that's it. Let's go on our way in League of Legends and do the same like Tabula or Pedrin, if the club can without them, it will can without us too. I only hope I won't see those piece of..friendly guys ^_^ in League of Legends.


_________________
League of Legends - BestJannaTrollEU [EU-W]
Fantasy Tennis - SimonAmmann/RaouITheBest

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
10 For A Janna <3
View user profile

49 Re: Leaving essence on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:53 pm



I AM DISSAPOINTED that this topic got opened again.
i respect tabus answer but i don't get the point why you posted. hell i'm glad you did finally... but in the end i don't get it...
for me decisions were made, i might seem a bit too realistic but i don't think what happened can be undone, that's why i don't understand your reopened post..

even if finding a solution is not your main point,
we now had enough talk in the forum, in clubchat, in msn.
atm we try to stabilize the whole situation, most of our members were dissapointed by the decisions made,
but the ones who took them won't come back...
we have to go on and imo it's best to close this topic and focus on the problems we face right now.
i'm so glad we have strong, loyal members here who will always back up our club, even the ones playing mainly LoL!

@dumy
sry dude but this is a stupid suggestions!
they left, they decided. that doesn't mean that they are now the "lost" members! as ike said he's active and we can still contact him if we wanna play etc.
but they left
and you stayed so now this is over for me!
everyone took his decision


(btw i'd like to see you online more often tabu =D i think a lot of ppl miss you here and so far i didn't get to know you at all)


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I'mThePRINCEThat'sWhy!
View user profile

50 Re: Leaving essence on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:33 pm

Razz



Last edited by Tonix on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum