Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

wait wait

+2
HighD
xXxLeoniexXx
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1wait wait Empty wait wait Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:21 pm

xXxLeoniexXx

xXxLeoniexXx

I hope my application will quickly be I do not like it so all you wait too long because I have many Puntke thereby lose I could bring to the club in time where I'm waiting .. I will not even nervous moment but I have a lot of time in a week but I'm in berlin and now trying to get even a web-stick so that I can be online .. there is still work in 3 months prior to the door and there I am pregnant can can that be the little I can be annoying xD I'm sorry my hormones are haha I'm also very nice and funny but that's still a long uten keineng battle of players but I know the ego well and if I here and remain firmly in berlin live I can do well in the top 10 before, I was almost close to it ^ ^ I know for me, not all member good experiences have made ​​but that is not me alone vielliecht michnur they have caught in a bad moment where I was in a bad mood and I'm so sensitive and quick to the ceiling when I go to a personal attack, it is ever to address if I have hurt in recent years who then I am truly sorry TT I can be nice * hehe * and be sympathetic, I hope your endscheidung falls soon thanks for reading ^ ^

2wait wait Empty Re: wait wait Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:27 pm

HighD

HighD

Boa... would be an asshole step now from me to reject ya I guess, but trust me.. you won't have any nice conversation with me since I dislike ur way to act. What do u expect? Your language problem is an heavy disadvantage, I already can imagine u spammin the Clubchat in german or ur crazy german/english mix. Are u sure that Essence is the right step in ur career? Really... I think that's a big step, too big for you. Why don't u join the new club from xKimi or whatever was his name? Fits way better to you.

^ Doesn't mean you are rejected, just my opinion ;-o

3wait wait Empty Re: wait wait Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:58 pm

xXxLeoniexXx

xXxLeoniexXx

im not spamerin sry^^

4wait wait Empty Re: wait wait Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:01 pm

xXxLeoniexXx

xXxLeoniexXx

I am from Germany, not everyone can be perfect english ^ ^ I have no patience and time ajhre just wait until I was acceptiert I think you need good players so I'd like to you, and while I am waiting and I still can I rejected long in another club but I do not want so endweder acceptable or club I go into any more

5wait wait Empty Re: wait wait Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:04 pm

Woody

Woody

do you wanna say
if you're not get accepted you join another club?

or you want to say
that you wanna join here and in no other club?

sry didn't get it ö.ö

6wait wait Empty Re: wait wait Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:07 pm

Saber

Saber

multiple choice ftw xD!

7wait wait Empty Re: wait wait Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:08 pm

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

to make it easier ill answer u in german,since u didnt really understand what highd told u.

wir sind ein "internationaler" club, in dem ausschließlich englisch gesprochen wird. es macht nicht wirklich den anschein, dass du die sprache beherschst, was schonmal das "clubleben" unmöglich macht. ich verstehe als deutscher ja nichmal was du da schreibst.
und wenn du schon google translate benutzt, dann prüf wenigstens ob keine deutschen wörter in der übersetzung sind... das is ja echt schon fast ne qual das so zu lesen... selbst denglisch ist paradiesisch dagegen.

sry aber ich denke es hat keinen sinn so im club aufgenommen zu werden

8wait wait Empty Re: wait wait Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:33 pm

xXxLeoniexXx

xXxLeoniexXx

I will when I come in here and no where else I go inside I can not hinn I know English well but I think its the next thing I play much better than I write in my chat time to waste ... club needs good players so why would you want to write only in club chat instead of playing? pirat

9wait wait Empty Re: wait wait Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:37 pm

xXxLeoniexXx

xXxLeoniexXx

I will still want a decision if not then reject me then I'll go off because I call something other than a waste of time sry

10wait wait Empty Re: wait wait Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:40 pm

HighD

HighD

I reject u now, with the reasons I mentioned above and especially the stuff DianeSimmons translated. Sorry u had to waste some time.
Cya

11wait wait Empty Re: wait wait Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:41 pm

xXxLeoniexXx

xXxLeoniexXx

lol arrogant club nice<3

12wait wait Empty Re: wait wait Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:41 pm

xXxLeoniexXx

xXxLeoniexXx

kick me from join plz now

13wait wait Empty Re: wait wait Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:43 pm

HighD

HighD

Stop to spam hell... fortunately we rejected u o_O
Imagine we would have accepted ya, "Lol nice club <3" and just because I rejected u we are cocky as club? Crap.

Don't expect a master or Sub will connect to the game just for you, wait until tomorrow and u can leave by ur own.

14wait wait Empty Re: wait wait Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:46 pm

xXxLeoniexXx

xXxLeoniexXx

lol I think the only cocky as here hacked on me I will bineine nice person and for something to read

15wait wait Empty Re: wait wait Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:50 pm

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

yes we are cocky, arrogant and time wasting... good choice by u to apply here

16wait wait Empty Re: wait wait Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:51 pm

xXxLeoniexXx

xXxLeoniexXx

einsicht is die beste sicht

17wait wait Empty Re: wait wait Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:52 pm

xXxLeoniexXx

xXxLeoniexXx

for stupito girls and boys insightful is the best view

18wait wait Empty Re: wait wait Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:54 pm

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

thx for translating, makes a lot sense in english.
gl for ur future child.

19wait wait Empty Re: wait wait Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:55 pm

xXxLeoniexXx

xXxLeoniexXx

thank you

20wait wait Empty Re: wait wait Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:55 pm

HighD

HighD

Sleep

wait wait Fuck_you

.. and afterwards pls press Alt + F4

If u keep on spamming thread is closed, cya.
Nah, cya came too early. Aaaand if u keep on creating threads, u will get banned. U don't care? Neither me ^^

21wait wait Empty Re: wait wait Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:56 pm

xXxLeoniexXx

xXxLeoniexXx

loool where you want to capture me in your life?

22wait wait Empty Re: wait wait Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:58 pm

Ike

Ike

Please stop flaming now Leonie aka jenna
Decision is done, accept it.

Regards

23wait wait Empty Re: wait wait Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:58 pm

xXxLeoniexXx

xXxLeoniexXx

also you can not ban me I write normal things ^ ^ then kick me from list

24wait wait Empty Re: wait wait Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:01 pm

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

didnt u say u waste ur time here? why dont u just go then?

and where id like to capture u?
i captured u in my heart forever. right next to hitler, franco, mussolini, senza,gremlin and so on <3

and yes, u can call me nazi now, cuz i said i have hitler in my heart

25wait wait Empty Re: wait wait Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:03 pm

xXxLeoniexXx

xXxLeoniexXx

omg what are you talking about

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum