Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

i want join

+2
DianeSimmons
xXxLeoniexXx
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1i want join Empty i want join Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:45 pm

xXxLeoniexXx

xXxLeoniexXx

hi my name is leonie and to play fantasy tennis I am Jenna and I am 22 years old I have a son was the one year old and still get another kid I play good battle and not a basic but even basic I'm from Germany and knows the me some may not be based on what ever .. I do not know, I am a very nice and always happy to help spontaneous perosn from my Charackter is lvl 60 have more lvl 60,50,43 and so on but only play with leonie I hope you rest well my attention from the essence of a my wings and I have blue divi si egern want to have again ... because a hacker was in my account! he has sold to sweetwitch17 and she said she has sold to one of your member can not remember the name but they said!

thanks for reading your jenna

I love you I love you Smile

2i want join Empty Re: i want join Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:51 pm

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

am i wrong or wasnt the sweet horgemayer using ur char in the past months ?

3i want join Empty no.. Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:54 pm

xXxLeoniexXx

xXxLeoniexXx

no, it was another account that was oOleonieOo but I had this long passwords changed nioemand had my access data

4i want join Empty Re: i want join Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:57 pm

Wasgen :)

Wasgen :)

did u used google translate xD?

anyway gl nd welcome

5i want join Empty Re: i want join Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:58 pm

xXxLeoniexXx

xXxLeoniexXx

haha yes I can use hope you understand me so well enough ^ ^ can indeed english but not all, not all good words to me I hope in your club because I need activity

6i want join Empty Re: i want join Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:49 pm

valentin

valentin

uff I try to get every word right x,x
anyway welcome here (auf jeden fall bin ich froh, dass du nicht diese komische "leonie" verlobte/freundin/acc sharer w/e von alex bist ;p)
regards

7i want join Empty Re: i want join Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:58 pm

xXxLeoniexXx

xXxLeoniexXx

hehe I have friends for months and I am a new move while my friend plays the game not here and I find that so so well Soger bicker not care I now again in the club I can join?? would now like to clean when it comes

8i want join Empty Re: i want join Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:19 pm

ViveLaVida

heyyy leoooooo. Myyyy luuv ^^, good for me to see your apply ;DI can't vote anything atm, i'm tryer member, but I hope u get all the better u can.
Good luck.
Regaards !

9i want join Empty Re: i want join Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:05 am

xXxLeoniexXx

xXxLeoniexXx

vive heyyyy <3333
I hope that I with you inside, we can both be the perfect team battle ^ ^ have never lost miss you as a mate ^ ^

10i want join Empty Re: i want join Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:54 am

HighD

HighD

Hehe, a conversation between Vive and Leonie. In germany we say music for my ears, actually this is music for my eyes.

Gl ;-P

11i want join Empty Re: i want join Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:03 am

xXxLeoniexXx

xXxLeoniexXx

haha vive and I were couple and were a perfect team barely lost I really miss those times ... Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum