Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maybe a suggestion to make active this game

+12
pedrin
Ustasa80
PlatiniuM
HighD
Raoul
DianeSimmons
Kyon
Lobotron
Ray66
Scialone
Woody
crystian88
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

crystian88

crystian88

Watching FT's world and sport's world in general, today I had an idea that might be nice and interesting if all the game's community will approve.

Actually we have the majority of the clubs made by people from differents nations, Italy, Germany, Spain, France, Romania etc, like every sport game's championship.

But, as football, we can create also a kind of "World Cup", where people play not for his club but for his nation.
We can structure this as a normal CM's final, with single/double basic/battle matches; every week, like in a normal championship, there'll be:

Nat.A vs Nat.B
Nat.C vs Nat.D
etc.

Who wins takes 3 points, who lose 0, and 1 for a draw (we can have a draw if we decide to avoid Battlemon Match).

When all the nations will be faced, who will have more points will be declared the winner of the cup.

Obviously we can modify some details, but it's just to make you an idea of what I want to create.

And obviously we need to talk with the most of FT's players to know if they're happy to do this.

In short, my objective is to create another event besides CM to have many players involved in the same thing.

Let me know your feedbacks.
Christian sunny

Woody

Woody

wow
great idea
we'll have to put some effort into it, but it might bring some activity back to this game!

few problems:
if i want to join i could only play with maybe sasa (switzerland) so there are not enough players to have a real competition against the big 4 (italy,french,germany,spain), we might accept some special countrys within bigger nations in ft like switzerland as part of germany for example?

Scialone

Scialone

The idea is fascinating but i see some problems, like Woody.
Consider also that, sometimes, u may find big rivalries (or enemies) inside the same nation. Think about danielrn5 for spanish people, or Senzation for germans.

To my side no problems... But don't lemme play with Seres! ;-)

Ray66

Ray66

Its for club or for alaplaya XD?

Lobotron

Nice utopia, unviable in this game.

crystian88

crystian88

I know this will be an utopia, but we can try to ask to the other "main" club of the game.

About the nations with few players, yes we can aggregate them to some others.

And about the disagreements between players from same country, well this can be a problem, but I want to be confident about the community. After all also in some club there are "intern problems".

I told it, it's a big project with big difficulties, but it can be really a wave of fresh air for FT.

Kyon

Kyon
Admin

I don't think anyone can handle about 50 people from different countries or even more through the internet. We'll see what's gonna happen to this suggestion.

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

its a great idea... but no one can handle it imo.
we had the idea at effect or prophecy too (dont know which club it was), everyone was fascinated by the idea, but the only one who could realize sth like this would be alaplaya... which means no chance.
there have been other, easier to handle tourneys .. (like effects battle tourney, sasa did an event at prophecy and so on) but even those failed thx to the community.
sad thing, but i guess we wont be able to do it once again

Raoul

Raoul

Ur idea is very nice but as the other guys said, it's just a dream, impossible to become real. Nice that u enumerate Romania in ur countries list but I think the 3 powers in FT are Germany, Italy and Spain.

If someday something like this will be organized I would like to participe with my country, Romania :D at least in FT we won't lose against Bosnia and we'll neither have 0-1 against Luxembourg in '30 like in football even if probably we're not able to form a team of 7 decent guys.

Same doubt like Ray..u want organize this or u want that alafaila do it?

Anyway, if ur idea works would be nice if every country could choose a captain and team captain choose 15 guys and then put the best of them to play(that's available only for Ger, Ita or Esp) The other countries should be happy to have 15 players in the whole game.

Well, gl with it! Count on me if u need a couple of guys to spam bugaplaya to inform them about this.

crystian88

crystian88

If alafaila organize this, it would be just more advertised. But I don't trust in their works, so an internal organization between players 'd be better, but also more difficult due to rivalries, lack of time or just for "nah, I don't want to approve an idea by an Essence member"

We have to talk with the supermegafantastic master of the other clubs (or at least with the most representive FT's players).
I'm curious to know their opinions.

Woody

Woody

agreed, without a "yes" and the will to support this idea from the other masters, we won't be able to set off some firework here.

maybe we should even create an event-team in this club, consisting off accepted players throughout ft.
this would make it easier to get in contact, or talk with other clubs and with masters!
it's easier to talk in msn or sth like that, about steps to take, problems, and so on..

and we should make a list of the clubs which masters could be important, maybe sth like the top 20 in the cm tournament ranking? (i'm sure not every club will be interested so top20 might be necessary)

but most of these clubs play battle, so i will maybe watch for some unknown basic clubs too

HighD

HighD

What a nice idea, it should be alaplayas job to realize. But they slept last summer, when we had the World Cup 2010 and next year, 2012, the game may still exist but with an even lower activity than now. Reading such posts like ur one Chris makes me always angry, just imagine what a great game alaplaya could be... Why Blizzard can't support FT? ;-P I know, Blizzard isn't that perfect but at least they support their games even after almost 15 years (Starcraft 1) or releasing fantastic updates like for WoW.

Chris, u already asked in alaplaya forum if there is a chance to realize this tournament? I mean if u would get some feedback by interested people it is already a success. Maybe we could translate it into spanish and german, too.

Ray66

Ray66

For HighD --> http://de.alaplaya.net/forum/events-wettbewerbe-f151/aufgepasst-event-team--t199812.html. U see no answer from a GM or Stuff Very Happy.

crystian88

crystian88

HighD wrote:What a nice idea, it should be alaplayas job to realize. But they slept last summer, when we had the World Cup 2010 and next year, 2012, the game may still exist but with an even lower activity than now. Reading such posts like ur one Chris makes me always angry, just imagine what a great game alaplaya could be... Why Blizzard can't support FT? ;-P I know, Blizzard isn't that perfect but at least they support their games even after almost 15 years (Starcraft 1) or releasing fantastic updates like for WoW.

Chris, u already asked in alaplaya forum if there is a chance to realize this tournament? I mean if u would get some feedback by interested people it is already a success. Maybe we could translate it into spanish and german, too.

I totally agree with you Thomas. Blizzard or anyone else could make this game better. If players manages themselves the game, they could make a better job.

About posting on Ala's Forum: I was firstly waiting your feedbacks, but anyway, at least for Italian forum, nobody reads it often.

So if my idea will have Essence's approval,for me the best way to spread it is to talk with Masters of the others active clubs in game

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

now i know again where ive read it... thx ray Smile i even offered my support last year to alaplaya to help with that tourney.
well as u( at least the germans) could see.. the idea existed and alaplaya did not even respond to the request. no answer at all. what a dream.

having blizzard as publisher would be awesome lol.
i remember how i watched the nations world championships back then in livestreams with shoutcast and so on

crystian88

crystian88

wow...I translated right now that post.
If I understood well, the idea was so much similar, except for the tournament type (championship mode vs "cup" mode)

That event was sponsored only with ala's forum's support?

PlatiniuM

im Sry for that but alaplaya cant do anything special in game, they can just edit shop... even the Events are copy of the Korean server database...

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

alaplaya could arrange it for sure. from time to time they do their own 2on2 basic/battle tourneys too, where they spec with event team.

the only problem that this event would make for alaplaya is, that it makes work for them and it seems like they are not really interested in having work.
the idea would be more or less easy. you need to make some advertising at ala forum and maybe at other bigger club forums too.
then i would suggest that you need 2 or 3 captains for each country, who select the players. basic single/double same for battle... so we need 6 players + maybe 5 selected players who can take their seats if someones missing. (bm is maybe hard to get enough players for each country =/ )
i'd say we need 8 countries so we start at quarter finales and we would need like 6 eventler by ala who observe the games.
its prolly necessary that we need ala, cuz they could spend some ap what makes it more interesting for some players to participate.

HighD

HighD

If you want to realize ur idea Chris - Do it. Doesn't matter if a similar idea already exists, I would try it again. The forum url's of several Clubs are needed and we need the support of some Essence members. For example Sentry could call some people of his nation, the germans could call Meiru, spanish zorras could speak with daniel and so on (lol, I know he is too bad but I would like to see some known guys). Boh I would really like to give it a try, it deserves a chance. And u already have a nice page, isn't it? The one u posted in our intern forum.

If anyone got some url of known FT clubs or even not so known, please tell here or better in an intern zone and let's try to do something. ;-P

crystian88

crystian88

I want to do it!

I found these FT's forum links:
Excite
Definition
MadeInItaly
Smile
ArmadaESP
(Essence and UniNa's forum excluded)

Except the spanish one, they seems all inactives forum, so we have to talk personally with some members.
I haven't problems to talk with Made's and ex Made's members (well, in truth there's some friction with some one, but no matter) and in general with italian people.

Any candidate for Spain and Germany?

Ustasa80

Ustasa80

Im here for turkey & germany if i will have time

Lobotron

yes Turkey only pros.

Ustasa80

Ustasa80

Yes they have me the god of tennis

pedrin

pedrin

i can help u with translation and uploading to ft soanish forum , not armada´s since its probably the post ll get deleted/spammed due to his insane master

Saber

Saber

we should also post it at Effect forum, since there are still people who send pics .. open threads there nd more stuff ^^...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum