Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scammers

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scammers Empty Scammers Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:03 am

crystian88

crystian88

I know now some of you can tell me "your problems", but i was scammed right now by Khaled96 (an Outlaw's member, cool!)

I tried to buy Wedding gachas from him, he seems a quiet guy (with western and tennis set), but as I always do I told him to write in lobby a "confession" about this trade.

Nothing to do. He scammed me 1.1M.
Now I have screens with all the conversation and his parcel.
It's possible to ban him or to have money back with Alaplaya's ticket?

Waiting for your answer Sad Sad

2Scammers Empty Re: Scammers Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:51 am

valentin

valentin

as far as ik it is possible
I have read a topic in the ala forum about it
write a ticket tell them what happened and ofc the most inportant thing is -> send them every screen u have
they will follow and check out the trade actions (send/received) and after that you will get back your gold and he will get a punishment
so no worries ^^

3Scammers Empty Re: Scammers Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:26 am

Kyon

Kyon
Admin

Would be better if you record the next AP trades. Screenshots are also succesful if you screenshot...

...the conversation (consent of both traders)
...the price for the item (also the consent of both traders about the price)
...the item itself
...that you accept the parcel with the x gold amount
...that you tried to whisper him without any response (player not online message, (try all channels, free, chat and pro))

Always send the half of the wanted gold amount if you want to buy items first, if you've received the item, send the rest of the wanted gold amount.

4Scammers Empty Re: Scammers Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:35 am

Raoul

Raoul

NEVER PAY FIRST!

Now your gold is probably lost, they will ban the player but they won't give u the gold back.

5Scammers Empty Re: Scammers Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:36 am

Kyon

Kyon
Admin

Andrei Şi Atât wrote:NEVER PAY FIRST!

Yea xD I always say no if I have to pay first, even though I never traded with AP.

6Scammers Empty Re: Scammers Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:50 pm

crystian88

crystian88

English Support already answered me saying that they'll talk(?) with the player.
Moreover today I talked with an Outlaw guy (not him) who told me that he'll kicked from the club and after he sent to me the 1.1M o.o (this player, not Khaled)

7Scammers Empty Re: Scammers Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:23 pm

valentin

valentin

wow! the master gotta pay for the bahviour of his members (hope this never happen to me xD kidd^^)
so did he send to u the 1,1 mio yet?

8Scammers Empty Re: Scammers Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:46 pm

crystian88

crystian88

I don't know if he was the master (his char was an Al full divinity named OMR or smth like this), but he told me "I hate scammers, send me a parcel with 1.1M and i give them to you", and immediately he accepted my parcel.

9Scammers Empty Re: Scammers Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:58 pm

valentin

valentin

only masters can kick members
so... hm well who cares
im glad to hear that u got ur gold back
next time u know how to trade xD (never send the whole gold first and if yes just the half of price)
its better if you ask other players with trade experience, who is a real vendor. in general I dont trust in those ap trade stuff :s

10Scammers Empty Re: Scammers Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:28 pm

Lobotron

lol, OMR, is a gold bug abuser, not problem for him send 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5M. But well you have your gold back, gz.

11Scammers Empty Re: Scammers Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:55 pm

crystian88

crystian88

Next time I'll be more careful >.<

It's the first time that I received scam. Other times all my trades went good and I thought this time too (this guy was full AP-dressed, and I didn't expected that he wanted to risk a ban).

But this will be a lesson for the future for me Razz

12Scammers Empty Re: Scammers Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:30 pm

Raoul

Raoul

valentin wrote:
next time u know how to trade xD (never send the whole gold first and if yes just the half of price)

Would you be happier to lose only 550k, instead of 1.1M?

Lobotron wrote:lol, OMR, is a gold bug abuser, not problem for him send 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5M. But well you have your gold back, gz.

Doesn't matter, still nice what he did. ^^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum