Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bye bye ArmadaESP

+9
Woody
Raoul
overloft
ramix
xKimi
pedrin
Scialone
crystian88
Lobotron
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bye bye ArmadaESP Empty Bye bye ArmadaESP Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:11 am

Lobotron

Well finally after more than 3 years, ArmadaESP close the door.

I/We (spanish players) had a lot of problems with his master danielrn5 but i have to admit hi did a great job as clubmaster. He is an idiot but always working for his club. I think Armada was the first club of 90% spanish-players.

BB dani.

http://www.alaplaya.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=671&t=420589

2Bye bye ArmadaESP Empty Re: Bye bye ArmadaESP Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:17 pm

crystian88

crystian88

this will mean "more active players in SemperFideli"? 'Cause now it's the better Spanish alternative for Armada's members

3Bye bye ArmadaESP Empty Re: Bye bye ArmadaESP Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:31 pm

Scialone

Scialone

Also one of the oldest clubs in FT, same league ad Abunai or TeamLegend.

4Bye bye ArmadaESP Empty Re: Bye bye ArmadaESP Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:44 pm

pedrin

pedrin

nice brick, just blabla xD... well an idiot goes, what a pity...the asshole that split spanish ft community when we simply rocked in battle mode.

hope he can farm rps in the next game he ll go, otherwise he ll be the same noob as he was in battle after 25k? games

And btw he has left ft 4-5 times, i bet he just wants an ass lick to return xD

Hasta la vista danielin, i hope he doent ever find league of legends....

5Bye bye ArmadaESP Empty Re: Bye bye ArmadaESP Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:57 pm

xKimi

xKimi

i think they will always re rise anyways Smile

i would bet money that this master of armadaESP will be come back xD

6Bye bye ArmadaESP Empty Re: Bye bye ArmadaESP Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:19 pm

ramix

I was going to say something about your short post, but I've realized that dani has posted in alaplaya's forum jejejeje. Well, as a person He's a liar, cheater, flamer and so on, but FT wouldn't have been the same without him, It's something that I have to recognize. I'll post in FT's forum too, thank's lobo.

7Bye bye ArmadaESP Empty we are back :D Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:14 am

overloft

armadaESP is back and daniel no is stupid Smile
we returned with great force

you are the first to know Wink "essence" Smile

8Bye bye ArmadaESP Empty Re: Bye bye ArmadaESP Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:57 am

Raoul

Raoul

Yes, nowadays LAG is a great force, we have to admit it, gj.

As pedrin said, alaplaya should change the game. Str/sta/dex/wil/delay so u can increase ur delay instead of other. Cya, over! Would be fine if we can play a decent final, not a laggy one. See u next week.

P.S: Nop, u're not Armada, neither ESP. U're the whole Essence lovers there.

9Bye bye ArmadaESP Empty Re: Bye bye ArmadaESP Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:58 am

Lobotron

Andrei Şi Atât wrote:P.S: Nop, u're not Armada, neither ESP. U're the whole Essence lovers there.

True.

10Bye bye ArmadaESP Empty Re: Bye bye ArmadaESP Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:42 pm

Woody

Woody

i just love your sarcasm =D
always having fun reading your comments dude!

11Bye bye ArmadaESP Empty Re: Bye bye ArmadaESP Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:55 pm

pedrin

pedrin

pedrin wrote:he has left ft 4-5 times, i bet he just wants an ass lick to return xD

and pedrin guessed the future once again!!

thx for the rebirth of the topic!, i forgot doing it

12Bye bye ArmadaESP Empty Re: Bye bye ArmadaESP Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:48 am

overloft

i am angry for insult daniel ..no need insult he .. he is a good person ..
and i no love essence ..essence is angry ..armadaesp win essence Smile) and two times ...want cry ? Smile) is posible win armadaesp ( family club) vs essence ( all pro players ) Smile ? two times ... me in final have just problem for notebook ...but you see the video.. ray66/mioxy vs overtim3(me) and chai ...and me no lag...
cry Very Happy cry cry Very Happy

armada is posible no is the better club "PRO" but we have good players for final.. and we no want flamer D: ... another look again : NOO NEED INSULT DANIEL
armadaESP and daniel never insult essence ....
is funny insult daniel ?? is funny lose vs armada? now what is funny Very Happy ? xdd (sorry scialone and others friends the essence)

PD: see forum armadaESP we never insult essence :/

13Bye bye ArmadaESP Empty Re: Bye bye ArmadaESP Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:05 am

Crystalis

I heard you speak english.

14Bye bye ArmadaESP Empty Re: Bye bye ArmadaESP Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:11 am

Takeshi™

Takeshi™

armadaesp ( family club)
u dont have time to speak here go recruit players to play finals,like a big family

15Bye bye ArmadaESP Empty Re: Bye bye ArmadaESP Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:15 am

Lobotron

xd, how many lies in 10 lines. And sry Manu, but you have always permanent delay. You live in Argentina, delay for sure. And yes Tsuko, Fanboy and Lunarossa are The Grand Fathers in Armada.

Last edited by Lobotron on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:31 am; edited 3 times in total

16Bye bye ArmadaESP Empty Re: Bye bye ArmadaESP Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:17 am

κενίŋнεяø

κενίŋнεяø

overloft wrote:i am angry for insult daniel ..no need insult he .. he is a good person ..
and i no love essence ..essence is angry ..armadaesp win essence Smile) and two times ...want cry ? Smile) is posible win armadaesp ( family club) vs essence ( all pro players ) Smile ? two times ... me in final have just problem for notebook ...but you see the video.. ray66/mioxy vs overtim3(me) and chai ...and me no lag...
cry Very Happy cry cry Very Happy

armada is posible no is the better club "PRO" but we have good players for final.. and we no want flamer D: ... another look again : NOO NEED INSULT DANIEL
armadaESP and daniel never insult essence ....
is funny insult daniel ?? is funny lose vs armada? now what is funny Very Happy ? xdd (sorry scialone and others friends the essence)

PD: see forum armadaESP we never insult essence :/

And in english Question Suspect

17Bye bye ArmadaESP Empty Re: Bye bye ArmadaESP Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:31 am

Cristian

Cristian

[quote="KevinHero"
And in english :? Suspect [/quote]
At least you must give him the credit that he tried to speak in english, even if he doesn't know it that well. If you really know english as you say above, you would understand every word of what he said.

As for me, I don't care if you insult daniel or other member(s) but don't make it generally. I'm also a member of ArmadaESP but that doesn't mean I'm idiot, noob or whatever passes through your mind. That stand for me and also other members from Armada.
If you have something with us, stick with it and/or keep it for yourselfes.

18Bye bye ArmadaESP Empty Re: Bye bye ArmadaESP Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:08 am

Lobotron

This was a post about Armada close, not more. I am sry for my insult ,idiot no stupid, as you say. As armada is back again, i close this topic.

19Bye bye ArmadaESP Empty Re: Bye bye ArmadaESP Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:26 pm

pedrin

pedrin

why do u say it in general?

maybe its the only word u know in english and thats why, but no1 but me said danierln5 is an idiot, so tell me whatever u want.

And sorry but i dont regret,i cant regret. He is an idiot, a faggot, a retarded, a cheater and well, i should continue in spanish, but unfortunately its an english forum.Unfortunately for u.

About that u dont insult, let me lol. Dunno if daniel has deleted the threads, but all the spanish section in this club and some1 that isnt nowadays here had an own topic in ur public zone, insultin and saying just lies, which was the most unfair thing since we couldnt even defend.

Dont call them criers please,it hurt my eyes. When u started playing and, therefore, cheating cms first time, these guys had already won thousand times the cm finals.
Gz for winning,it is hard to win in a familiy club jajaja
it made me remember the chapter in the simpsons when mr burns change all the baseball team for international pros of the national baseball taem jajaj

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum