Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

oOItaUniNaOo/hackerone

+6
Raoul
Scialone
HighD
Wasgen :)
Kyon
itaunina
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1oOItaUniNaOo/hackerone Empty oOItaUniNaOo/hackerone Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:09 am

itaunina

itaunina

Hi all, essence members and not-members. I'm Sebastiano, i'm 22 and i live in one of the most beautiful italian's country: Naples =P.
I'm studying at the Informatic Engineering University of Naples (i finished now my 3rd year here..but i've a little delay with my exams xD) and, as many students know, university deals long time in some periods, so it's possible that i have some "bad playing moments" caused by stress.

About FT: I play about 2 years, I started playing Basic Mode when charge wasn't so much important, but about 1 yr I approached to battle mode, which gives me more satisfaction, anyway I don't refuse a basic mode challenge.
I've this chara:
-oOItaUniNaOo, a lv 55 lucy str/dex (97/60 9fire or 9wind on racket - on clothes +9 water,+9fire ,+9 earth)
-hackerone, a lv 53 niki willer (108 will or 96 will and 6charge +9 fire on slayer racket - on clothes all element +9)
and other little charas..

About my past: well i didn't join so many clubs, i started with UniNa (my little beautiful club with my "socio" crystian88/Facebook), later in Attraction ,SemperFidelis, and other little club for fun xD
Actually i'm back in UniNa just for play some CM with my partner.

Why I want to join here? Well it's easy to see: this club is a model for the others, organization is one of your strengths and, i don't hide this, i like your playstyle, so much that i search you in rooms just to learn some new tricks.

I don't know if i forget something to write, if you want other info about me, i'm here.
Ty for your attention. cy in game. Sebastiano <3

2oOItaUniNaOo/hackerone Empty Re: oOItaUniNaOo/hackerone Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:41 am

Kyon

Kyon
Admin

Your application is by far the best I've seen in this forum.

I remember your Al Facebook (epic name). I always have to watch your information, no reason why.

Anyways, welcome to the forums Sebastiano and good luck Razz

3oOItaUniNaOo/hackerone Empty Re: oOItaUniNaOo/hackerone Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:05 pm

itaunina

itaunina

Kyon wrote:Your application is by far the best I've seen in this forum.

I remember your Al Facebook (epic name). I always have to watch your information, no reason why.

Anyways, welcome to the forums Sebastiano and good luck Razz

ehm...but Facebook is not mine, it is my ex-couple that is my friend hehe xD

anyway thank you very much for welcome xD

<333

4oOItaUniNaOo/hackerone Empty Re: oOItaUniNaOo/hackerone Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:49 pm

Is that u on the Pic? Very Happy if yes which Korean Sport is it (TeakWonDo)? Which dan do u hav?

Btw; Welcome to forum and GL Very Happy

5oOItaUniNaOo/hackerone Empty Re: oOItaUniNaOo/hackerone Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:23 pm

itaunina

itaunina

yes i'm in the pic *-*
i know TeakWonDo sport kicks is funny xD <3

but I never practiced.

=P

6oOItaUniNaOo/hackerone Empty Re: oOItaUniNaOo/hackerone Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:03 pm

HighD

HighD

Great application, imma spam something positive in ur intern thread.
Furthermore, where the heck is ur friend? Tell him that I'm (Tabu) is still waiting him. Seriously, would be great to get him, too.

Haaaamsik, Cavani, Lavezzi! Naples ftw, one of my fav. teams in ur shitty league =P Too bad the game yesterday vs Inter, tho the goal from Motta was simply great, I've to confirm. =/

Cya

7oOItaUniNaOo/hackerone Empty Re: oOItaUniNaOo/hackerone Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:22 pm

Scialone

Scialone

HighD wrote:
tho the goal from Motta was simply great, I've to confirm. =/

Imo, the second Motta's goal was even harder (and better). I love that kind of headshots. cheers

8oOItaUniNaOo/hackerone Empty Re: oOItaUniNaOo/hackerone Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:31 pm

itaunina

itaunina

HighD wrote:
Furthermore, where the heck is ur friend? Tell him that I'm (Tabu) is still waiting him. Seriously, would be great to get him, too.

my friend can't be online now cause he's in budapest, but next sunday he come back again. The problem is that he actually have a char in semperfideli (facebook), so he have to say first to Fonguita that he go out and later i think he would be so happy to make apply here.

<3 cu

9oOItaUniNaOo/hackerone Empty Re: oOItaUniNaOo/hackerone Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:18 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Hey, Sebastiano, welcome in our forum.

As HighDăFootballAddicted said you have nice team in Napoli, I still remember the two matches against Steaua in EL when that fking Cavanni scored in '97 and '92. xD Probably Napoli has the greatest fans from Italy, maybe from Europe.

Great application, one of the best here in last weeks.

GL & See ya ig.

10oOItaUniNaOo/hackerone Empty Re: oOItaUniNaOo/hackerone Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:55 pm

Tonix

Tonix

Wow ... Nice application. Welcome & Good Luck Razz

11oOItaUniNaOo/hackerone Empty Re: oOItaUniNaOo/hackerone Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:05 pm

itaunina

itaunina

ty all <3

12oOItaUniNaOo/hackerone Empty Re: oOItaUniNaOo/hackerone Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:17 am

sneijder69

sneijder69

Hellow Sebastiano. Nice application

GL with ur school. Peace

13oOItaUniNaOo/hackerone Empty Re: oOItaUniNaOo/hackerone Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:24 am

pedrin

pedrin

hey, good luck

14oOItaUniNaOo/hackerone Empty Re: oOItaUniNaOo/hackerone Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:30 am

Dumy

Best fans are in Greece Mad Forza Aris!!

Welcome on forum Sebastian/Seby.

15oOItaUniNaOo/hackerone Empty Re: oOItaUniNaOo/hackerone Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:55 am

itaunina

itaunina

Dumy wrote:Best fans are in Greece Mad Forza Aris!!

Welcome on forum Sebastian/Seby.

All my friends cal me Seby ... XD

ty again for the welcome <3

cy in game

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum